Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. (1376 Views)

I Caught My Girlfriend With My Dog! *True But They Won't Believe Me* / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. by mployer(m): 3:02am On Dec 27, 2013
Ma gf is about going back to school but am having problem finding a good farewell gift for her. This babe is from very wealthy background, giving her money will be both an embarrassement and a waste. She's got plenty gadgets, there is no better one to buy...trust me. I want a low budget gift that can make a lot of difference. Peferable a gift dat could facillitate or atleast has something to do with her studies since her mum will get to know about it. Help a broda, I really want to close and seal dis game. sad
Re: Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. by OmniSparrow: 7:03am On Dec 27, 2013
Buy her condoms so she can practise safe sexx in school

2 Likes

Re: Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. by mployer(m): 7:08am On Dec 27, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Buy her condoms so she can practise safe sexx in school
angry
Re: Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. by Phranciz(m): 7:12am On Dec 27, 2013
Get her a book and biro, if she's a science student get her a calculator. Okponu.
Re: Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. by iCool(m): 7:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Buy her condoms so she can practise safe sexx in school

U worst oooo. . .

@Poster. A bedside alarm clock or sneakers that would be so nice she would wanna wear dem everyday in school.

Once bot a g.f a never say die water resistant watch. Wears it almost everywia.
Re: Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. by mployer(m): 7:28am On Dec 27, 2013
Phranciz: Get her a book and biro, if she's a science student get her a calculator. Okponu.
Tanx bro smiley But I tink she already has theses. will still appreciate suggestions of better and not-too-common brands.
Re: Suggest a back-to-school Gift For My Girlfriend. by mployer(m): 7:31am On Dec 27, 2013
iCool:

U worst oooo. . .

@Poster. A bedside alarm clock or sneakers that would be so nice she would wanna wear dem everyday in school.

Once bot a g.f a never say die water resistant watch. Wears it almost everywia.
Tanx bro. The alarm clock is a nice idea. Noted.

(1) (Reply)

Virgins: let's meet here / Lets Share Together One Thing We Like Most About Our Lovers. / A Question For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.