Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:49 AM

Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online (3273 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome's Name And Pic Removed From Rhapsody Of Realities / REACHOUT NIGERIA 2014-with Rhapsody Of Realities / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional, January. 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online by donnie(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2006
You Can Enjoy Your Favourite Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online.

Click on this link for that Word from God that can revolutionize your life:

http://www.christembassy.org/mail/daily.htm
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online by Seun(m): 2:56pm On Jun 20, 2006
I couldn't get Rhapsody of Realities free from that link. The ministry wants money to dispense the gospel?
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online by donnie(m): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2006
grin grin grin well, there was some powerful Word there to read for free wasn't there?

And of course, you could watch the webcast for free.

You could also listen to the days audio devotional or watch atmosphere for miracles 4 free.

When you join their mailing list, you would recieve free downloadable messages, screen savers etc from time to time.
Re: Rhapsody Of Realities Devotional And More Online by Oluchi01(f): 12:26am On Oct 21, 2018
if u want to support d gospel Pls do.... am not a member dear but I read their books, some times I don't end up buying it but I will given for free...

(1) (Reply)

99 Ways To Annoy An Atheist / Easy Self Treatment Of Blackmagic, Witchcraft, Evil Eye And Others / Were Can I Download Free Hollywood Christian Movies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.