Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help (19256 Views)

Pls I Do I Knw A Gud Laptop?pls Help / Hack Admin Account From Guest Account And Change The Password Forever! / How To Use The Sim Card Slot On My Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 6:10am On Dec 27, 2013
People pls is there any software or alternative that I can use in unlocking my laptop as I've forgotten the password used.

Thanks
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Gerardcole(m): 6:34am On Dec 27, 2013
Formatting Thinz.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Dgoz(m): 6:37am On Dec 27, 2013
So upon this ur Username you still fit forget ur Laptop password?

126 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by slap1(m): 7:07am On Dec 27, 2013
Abi you thief am or them thief am give you??

9 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by cbrass(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2013
Dgoz: So upon this ur Username you still fit forget ur Laptop password?
Abi ooo...mayb he stole it sef

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by 3coins(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2013
cbrass:
Abi ooo...mayb he stole it sef
therez an 80% chance he dd....hw perso go forget im passkey? d hint nko?
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 8:50am On Dec 27, 2013
big head: People pls is there any software or alternative that I can use in unlocking my laptop as I've forgotten the password used.

Thanks

There is but you need to show proof of ownership before i send you details.

10 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by cbrass(m): 10:52am On Dec 27, 2013
onegig:

I love that reply
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:42am On Dec 27, 2013
onegig:

I really love ur reply.

Of course I can show u the proof,

1. My picture is on the log on inter-face.
2. My files are all over the PC.
3. I could have formatted it but I'm using it for my project in school.
4. If you unlock it and see it does not belong to me in any ramification, don't release it to me.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2013
slap1: Abi you thief am or them thief am give you??

You are thinking with ur pen-nis u need some sense.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by bighead1(m): 11:56am On Dec 27, 2013
3coins:
therez an 80% chance he dd....hw perso go forget im passkey? d hint nko?

I didn't put a hint cos the last time I changed it I did in a rush to avoid my roomies in school from seeing it.

And pls stop rocking cheap sh-it with ur mouth like public toilet.
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by onegig(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head:

I really love ur reply.

Of course I can show u the proof,

1. My picture is on the log on inter-face.
2. My files are all over the PC.
3. I could have formatted it but I'm using it for my project in school.
4. If you unlock it and see it does not belong to me in any ramification, don't release it to me.

Thanks in anticipation.
send me a pm.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by 3coins(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head:

I didn't put a hint cos the last time I changed it I did in a rush to avoid my roomies in school from seeing it.

And pls stop rocking cheap sh-it with ur mouth like public toilet.
heyy brov no hard feelings.....twas jst my opinion okk? I'm nt into E-fyts
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2013
Try 'toto'. it will open

6 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by iluvweed(m): 1:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
O
M
I
L
A

grin

3 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by donphilopus: 1:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
E-fight on point!
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by kid7soccer(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
It easy to unlock it which OS are u using.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Woke4all(m): 1:51pm On Dec 27, 2013
ismokeweed: Try 'toto'. it will open
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by MPEROR: 1:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
1 replace the hard drive of course you will lose all your files

2 Format the hard drive

3 take out the CMOS BATTERY COUNT TO 20

PUT IT BACK AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by MPEROR: 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
ALWAYS BACKUP YOU FILES
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by confusion247(m): 1:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
onegig:

grin grin grin
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by andymofia(m): 1:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head:

you that think with your big head has fogotten your password, is it not better you think with your pen-nis? you may remember it tho

3 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
iluvweed: O
M
I
L
A

grin
Are you stalking me? angry

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Go through dos and change the password
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by haysal(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Just search for a "password reset disk" online and download it...copy d downloaded file to your flash and insert it into your locked laptop.....am sure u can do d rest

4 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by andymofia(m): 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Guy you need to be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by Lightening: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Simple pricedure. Go and buy a software called password breaker and insert into cd rom. Change the bios setting to boot from cd and it will unravel the forgotten password. This will work in all OS save for win.8. Good luck

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by rodeo0070(m): 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sorry o!. However, this is what I do...

21 Likes

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by slap1(m): 2:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
big head:

The kind of sense that made you forget your password? No, thanks!

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by PeeDaVinci: 2:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
you can either

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsofthetrade/tp/passrecovery.htm
or
get ubuntu cd, and boot into "ubuntu live" (without necessarily installing the os), retrieve and save all the files u need to an external storage (e.g. usb stick), and then, format and reinstall ur windows os
Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by H0lYSm00shTM: 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Use this download link.. Download Ophcrack here http://sourceforge.net/projects/ophcrack/files/ophcrack-livecd/3.6.0/ophcrack-notables-livecd-3.6.0.iso/download?use_mirror=softlayer-ams&r=http%3A%2F%2Fophcrack.sourceforge.net%2Fdownload.php%3Ftype%3Dlivecd&use_mirror=softlayer-amsto a removeable storage.. Switch on ur laptop, go to boot device option and select the removeable storage as the boot option, the rest is up to you. Or use this http://www.password-changer.com/downloads/PasswordChanger-Demo-Setup.exe i've not tested any though.

1 Like

Re: I Forgot The Password To My Laptop, Pls Help by rodeo0070(m): 2:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Disclaimer: Gaining access to an
account or computer that is not
yours without permission by using
any of the below steps is against the law. This document was created for users who've forgot their own
computers Windows password.

Often many users will leave the
administrator account alone or have
other accounts with administrator
rights. If you're not logging into the
computer as administrator or have
other accounts follow the below
steps to reset your other accounts
password.
1. Reboot the computer into
Safe Mode.
2. When logging into Safe Mode
you should be prompted with
an option to what account you
wish to use. Select the
Administrator account. If
prompted for a password try
pressing Enter on the
keyboard for no password. If
this does not work, try other
passwords you may have used.
If you're unable to log into
the Administrator account skip
to the next suggestion.
3. Once you've logged into the
Administrator account open
Control Panel and User
Accounts.
4. In User Accounts select the
account you wish to change the
password for, click change
password and then enter the
new password or click remove
the password to remove the
password from the account.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Putting A Laptop On Your Lap Linked To Male Infertility And Skin Discoloration / A Tokunbo Screen Printing Machine For Sale (work Horse) With Industrial Dryer / How Do I Recover My Lost Folder On External Hard Drive: Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.