Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic (17992 Views)

Lagos Budgets N1bn For Schools’ Renovation / 18 Children Escape Unhurt As Truck Falls On School Bus / Kwankwaso To Build Another School In Niger Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by strangest(m): 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Schools where snipers are trained..

1 Like

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by chairman: 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
HoldenCaulfield: ibos? ibos! must you always show your hatred on us? smh... the time will come when......... and the black gold ran down......... and........ hmm you will see!
what does the igbos has to do with this? Must you display your stupidity in public?
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kano has a lot of free land, dats not enough for them is at another country dat they remember there is land, 2moro there senseless ppl wud come and start looking for southerners to blame for no schools being in der state, they won't remember that some ediots saw a use to build a school in a country that's just a meter a way from them.
This is d reason y Nigeria shud either practise true federalism or full resource control, some jobless infidels prefer there BROTHERS from accross the borders more than there NEIGHBOURS they happen to share the same country with.
Well I won't blame them they know what they have planted in the minds off there ppl, and they know how they remote them during elections and are aware that during that periods not even there lives re safe not to talk of a school of 1billion naira being safe.
WE RE WATCHING IN 3D.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by RijiyarLemo(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ikengawo: Nigeria: Kwankwaso Spends N1 Billion On College in Niger Republic

http://allafrica.com/stories/201308280416.html
Noisemakers (SS & SE ppl) go and continue taking Ogogororo and Burkutu! Up Kwankwanso. The next president. If u don't like go and die. Okoros!
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by winnieG1(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
how are we sure that Kano state Government is not sending 101 people to be trained as snipers and warlords in Niger Republic? something is fishy here, How will Kwankwaso explain training secondary school students in a french country when we have a lot of Secondary schools in Nigeria teaching in English. If he is sincere about his government, why not invest the money in Kano state and Improve the schools there or even build and equip new ones. What benefit will .this bear in the lives of the scholars. WE NEED an OPEN letter to KWANKWASO to explain this move
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Rijiyar_Lemo: Noisemakers (SS & SE ppl) go and continue taking Ogogororo and Burkutu! Up Kwankwanso. The next president. If u don't like go and die. Okoros!
Let him become president first now, I ve told u ppl to better start planting groundnut pyramids, or tomatoes in Niger,
Coz d same way u ppl frustrated GEJ's tenure when ur man gets der...let's watch and see "amnesty part 2".
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by POPEII: 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Niger is 53% Hausa so no news here
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by UDENSCO: 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
So what point does he wants to make? Something might be wrong somewhere.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by ibautodealer(m): 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hope it's not college of terrorism?
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by IdomaLikita: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
fiizznation: rubbish!!! What is the treasonable offence there ? Which ministry of foreign affairs ll he consult b4 building schools in niger republic ?
There has always being a bilateral and diplomatic relationship btw some northern states and niger-republic and even the FG knws abt it• So u think he ll just go and build some schools in niger without the FG knowing ?
The schools even built were to generate some profits to the state which is a welcome idea.

With all the Cubans in Miami, I still don't see the Florida State Govt having Parallel Bilateral Relations with Cuba independent of the US Federal Government!
Don't Nigerians have the Right to Demand how their Money is Spent and Whom it is Spent On?
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by uboma(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2013
Gamji007:

Is this the only news you have heard about the Kano state govt? Go and dig up other news on how he's tackling all the problems you raised rather than using your bigoted and ignorant head to post nonsense here.

Tell us right here how he's tackling the issue of *almajiri* in Kano State. I think you have a *hole* in that mask head of yours, no wonder, you do not see the *issue of abandoned children* as a big societal problem. Its people like you that will, after giving birth to numerous children from different women, send these children out on the streets, begging for alms.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by uboma(m): 12:59am On Dec 29, 2013
agabaI23:
The Federal govt is catering for those abandoned children. Heard of almajiri model school?

The *almajiri model school* is a recent development from the FG. But imagine the rate of success such development will get to, if the government of Kano State is also contributing meaningfully towards it. I have no problem with the government of Kano State assisting the educational development of Niger Republic but why not solve its own peculiar problems first before venturing out to other countries?
And by the way, please visit Kano anytime soon and tell us here if they are no longer *almajiris* on the streets.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by AMvanquish: 2:30am On Dec 29, 2013
uboma:

The *almajiri model school* is a recent development from the FG. But imagine the rate of success such development will get to, if the government of Kano State is also contributing meaningfully towards it. I have no problem with the government of Kano State assisting the educational development of Niger Republic but why not solve its own peculiar problems first before venturing out to other countries?
And by the way, please visit Kano anytime soon and tell us here if they are no longer *almajiris* on the streets.

Stop talking trash.... Visit Kano and see changes..
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by uboma(m): 2:46am On Dec 29, 2013
AMvanquish:

Stop talking trash.... Visit Kano and see changes..

And desist from exposing your low level of understanding the English Language. The subject in question here is the *almajiris* and not *changes* like you put it. Can you authoritatively state here that they are nolonger *almajiris* on the streets of Kano? I can upload some recent pictures just to further buttress my point but on second thought, I wouldn't be doing justice to the children whose faces will appear in the pictures. Children have rights which must be respected at times.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by PehaKaso: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Fellow Niger Deltans, #1billion of our oil resource is being used 2 fund TERRORISM against us. Let us rise & say NO 2 PARASITISM & YES 2 RESOURCE CONTROL 2day. 2moro may be 2 late

3 Likes

Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by KDULAR: 7:24am On Dec 29, 2013
People will have to realize that there's nothing wrong in such ventures, it's not different from when states consulting foreign countries on technical issues or pay for the construction of infrastructures which are meant to improve the economic and social values of such states. On the issues of children roaming the streets I disagree with you because I'll say that majority of those children are not from Nigeria and if they are, they are not from Kano State. An average Kano man has either a business a trade or profession and these are proud people, although may exhibit some laid back attitude to work and like most Northerners believe that FGN jobs work responsibilities is an avenue to feather their nest,not to be taken seriously except in pursuit of positions and appointments nonetheless are people who don't beg and beg for alms at that. However a sizeable of them are hard working intelligent amiable good spirited people
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by uboma(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2013
KDULAR: People will have to realize that there's nothing wrong in such ventures, it's not different from when states consulting foreign countries on technical issues or pay for the construction of infrastructures which are meant to improve the economic and social values of such states. On the issues of children roaming the streets I disagree with you because I'll say that majority of those children are not from Nigeria and if they are, they are not from Kano State. An average Kano man has either a business a trade or profession and these are proud people, although may exhibit some laid back attitude to work and like most Northerners believe that FGN jobs work responsibilities is an avenue to feather their nest,not to be taken seriously except in pursuit of positions and appointments nonetheless are people who don't beg and beg for alms at that. However a sizeable of them are hard working intelligent amiable good spirited people

What is your source that these children aren't from Kano State and by extension, from Nigeria as a whole?
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 29, 2013
KDULAR: However a sizeable of them are hard working intelligent amiable good spirited people
Pls don't make me laugh, d ones dat have been burning churches because of cartoons re they from cotonou?...
The ones that go on rampage becoz sm1 lost an election re they from america.
They re hardworking, no wonder they can't even get married without govt support.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by MagicBishop: 6:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Let the oil dry up abeg
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by MagicBishop: 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=28pt]MODs move this back to POL where it belongs![/size]
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by pauldochu(m): 4:47am On Dec 30, 2013
Physician heal thyself. I hope the curriculum should not be a remote source of problem to us in the near future. If there is an ulterior motive, it will manifest after some decades. Man is a creature who gives reasons to justify his action. These reasons for the most part do not truly justify his action but mislead others.
Re: Kano Spends N1bn On School In Niger Republic by jamace(m): 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2014
Is Kwankwaso preparing for the break of Nigeria? Why should he build a college in Niger Republic instead of in Kano or any part of Nigeria for that matter?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thread For 300 And Above Utme Scorers 2015 Aspirants / OAU Student Set To Break 28 Year-old Record / Who Can Unravel This Geometric Puzzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.