Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge (13286 Views)

How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT / Reading Your Friend's Text Messages / Lovely Text Messages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by adezjamz(m): 6:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
satowind: My people. Kedu ka unu mere. Calabar carnival tins.

if U̶̲̥̅̊'re cursed again this time around, I swear I won't pity U̶̲̥̅̊.

Don't think U̶̲̥̅̊'re against Nairaland law tho

1 Like

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
lol.. this guy needs a crew.. grin
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Youceemeri: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
mazizi tonene: I like this

End time appliances
Thank God what will end the earth is around
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by hotwax: 6:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
What about texting my spoon?
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by emmybliz(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2013
Signs of end time undecided
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Decryptor(m): 6:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
LG better not introduce this kind of tech on microwave ovens cos if they do, we will witness moments where someone sends and sms via MTN to the microwave machine to switch off itself after a pre-determined time. Don't ask me what will happen grin
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by seribroo56(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
Wow.. Nw dis is wat i cal TECHNOLOGY.. Heard samsung tizenOs wud also run on sum of their devices [dats if it does nt end up lyk deir 4ma Os] even cars.. cant wait 4 2014
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Dannylux: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
deejay_harry1: and people keep saying android will soon fall off... lol..i always say, not when google is around

Google is simply too wonderful.

1 Like

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by krugar07(m): 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
Decryptor: LG better not introduce this kind of tech on microwave ovens cos if they do, we will witness moments where someone sends and sms via MTN to the microwave machine to switch off itself after a pre-determined time. Don't ask me what will happen grin
... by d tym they "hook" ur sms in d air and send it 2 days later grin grin
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by krugar07(m): 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux:

Google is simply too wonderful.
really? cuz phones are getting slimmer n smarter while people are getting fatter and more stup¡d

4 Likes

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by akereconfi: 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
that means the appliances needs to be connected to a network. Very soon u will hear guys subscribing Airtel BIS for their FRIDGE and Microwave

1 Like

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by SoloAtna(m): 8:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Bossforeva: [CLICK] Please Is it true that Obasanjo invented it? .
Na Boko Haram invented it.
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by mrdrizzy(m): 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
cheesy cheesywink
krugar07: really? cuz phones are getting slimmer n smarter while people are getting fatter and more stup¡d
grin
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by mrdrizzy(m): 8:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
akereconfi: that means the appliances needs to be connected to a network. Very soon u will hear guys subscribing Airtel BIS for their FRIDGE and Microwave
with their badservice Perfect malfunction
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by curiouslad(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
3coins: wen will africa becm advanced anof to cm up wiv
stuffs like diz?

When People like you stop murdering English language in broad day light angry angry
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by aspiliqueta(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Leopantro: here's what you can use your phone to do

1) Read Texts in Car
Reads texts out loud, but
only while I'm driving
2) Efficient Charge
When plugged to a power
source, the brightness is
turned down, the screen
timeout is shortened, wifi
is turned off, and mobile
data is turned off. These
settings are returned to
normal as soon as the
phone is unplugged.
3) Heading Home Text
Created a home screen
button that, when
pressed, automatically
tells my wife I'm heading
home. There's also a
screen popup that tells
me the text went through
as a voice confirms my
text was sent.
4) At Home Text
Once my phone detects
my home's wifi, it texts
my wife that I'm home.
But only on workdays, at
the specified time range I
would normally arrive
home (not just every time
it detects my wifi).
There's also a screen
popup that tells me the
text went through as a
voice confirms my text
was sent.
5) Caller ID Ring
Replaced my ringtone
with a voice that a)
identifies the caller if
they're in my contacts or
b) tells me it's an
unknown number if
they're not in my
contacts (It also silences
when the phone is on the
appropriate silent mode)
6) Break-In Report
I'm very proud of this
one. If someone fails to
unlock my phone three
times, it secretly
photographs them, turns
on location services,
attaches the photo to an
email, sends me the
information along with its
GPS/wifi locations, the
name of the last detected
wifi network, and the
phone's battery level. All
whilst the phone is
locked.
I also use Tasker in
conjunction with the beta
app utter! for nearly
complete voice control of
the phone. It also means
that any words spoken
from the phone are
spoken in the new,
smooth voice of the new
Jelly Bean voice search.

how to use tasker

www.lifehacker.com/5930652/unleash-the-power-of-android-with-these-automated-apps
which phone is that i kinda like it
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
_

I like you! Can I forcefully have carnal knowledge of you?

1 Like

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by 3coins(m): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
curiouslad:

When People like you stop murdering English language in broad day light angry angry
stop smoking weed...ts nt gud
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by mrdrizzy(m): 9:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
SimonAndal:
_

I like you! Can I forcefully have carnal knowledge of you?
GAY ALERT cheesysmiley

1 Like

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Dannylux: 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2013
krugar07: really? cuz phones are getting slimmer n smarter while people are getting fatter and more stup¡d

If you're anti-technology, why don't you show it by using donkeys instead of cars?
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by sainty2k3(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2013
p.guyokec:
Is it bad to book space I just book this one grin
Not actually bad, but is is bad if u forget to come back to ur booked space and make meaningfuk comments. U hear?
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Leopantro: 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
aspiliqueta:
which phone is that i kinda like it

any Android phone
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by caler: 10:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
Welcome development, ehm will it work with my nokia torch?
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by 3kay945(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2013
Opiosko: U might still forget to send the text, Hitech does not make a dumbass smarter. My 1kobo

grin cool
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Emmyk(m): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
Decryptor: LG better not introduce this kind of tech on microwave ovens cos if they do, we will witness moments where someone sends and sms via MTN to the microwave machine to switch off itself after a pre-determined time. Don't ask me what will happen grin
User busy. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Emmyk(m): 12:39am On Dec 28, 2013
akereconfi: that means the appliances needs to be connected to a network. Very soon u will hear guys subscribing Airtel BIS for their FRIDGE and Microwave
Hilarious grin
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Turbocharged: 5:32am On Dec 28, 2013
3coins: wen will africa becm advanced anof to cm up wiv
stuffs like diz?
Brainrex: One day

Stop decieving urself, we are not getting there in any way or any one day. If in this 21st century the so called leaders are still jumping from one APC to PDP' PDP to CPC, CPC to ANPP, ANPP to APGA (congregations of visionless and thiefing bandits), and the youths [graduates and undergraduates for that matter] are busy defending them, discussing Tonto and Omotola who wore it better; Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Monarchmindset(m): 8:04am On Dec 28, 2013
...The fridge you are trying to call is not reachable at the moment, please try again later thank you... O_o shocked

1 Like

Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by 3coins(m): 8:12am On Dec 28, 2013
Turbocharged:

Stop decieving urself, we are not getting there in any way or any one day. If in this 21st century the so called leaders are still jumping from one APC to PDP' PDP to CPC, CPC to ANPP, ANPP to APGA (congregations of visionless and thiefing bandits), and the youths [graduates and undergraduates for that matter] are busy defending them, discussing Tonto and Omotola who wore it better; Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba
lolz bitter truth
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by Joeblazeochola(m): 8:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Na wa oh LG as u wan collect d work wey okon de do 4 houz hw im go take survive?
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by BARRISTERDAN(m): 8:54am On Dec 28, 2013
End time tins
Re: LG Homechat: Text Your Washing Machine, Vacuum Cleaner And Fridge by AdemolaA2: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2013
it's a good development ..just like google glasses that will be introduced to the worldwide market soon .makes man super lazy but makes the world a better and an easy place to live in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebube Essien-Garricks On How She Will Spend Her N64M / Strange Phone Call: Private Number / How To Save Whatsapp Status Without Using Any Status Saver App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.