Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,401 members, 7,808,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! (1747 Views)

Bird Shits In Tv Reporter's Mouth During A Live Broadcast / Funny Videos And Stand Up Comedy Links. / ~ The Official List On The Different Types Of Shits ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 2:05pm On Aug 04, 2008
years ago, way back in the village, four of us went to an open space to shit. unfortunately we were caught by the man who owns that plot of land, one ex-soldier, notorious for his use of ''koboko''[horsewhip] on children. we were lined up for punishment, trembling as if about to be killed. the man took a second look and decided that two of the sh**ts were far off enough so the owners will be spared. he now commanded us to go stand next to our sh**ts. that was when the real ''scramble for Africa'' began as we four all lay claim to the two ''safe sh**ts'' to avoid his koboko. its an event i cannot help to laugh about each time i remember it- even now!
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Moyola(f): 2:10pm On Aug 04, 2008
lol. . . . cheesy

did it happen 4 real?

Anywyz. . . 9ce 1!!! wink
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 2:28pm On Aug 04, 2008
Moyola:

lol. . . . cheesy

did it happen 4 real?

Anywyz. . . 9ce 1!!! wink

oh yea! it did, the man himself could not help but smile and thereafter told to go and s(in)h**t there no more!
do i get my welcom to forum from you now, or do i still wait like a weight-lifter?
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Moyola(f): 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2008
newdeal:

oh yea! it did, the man himself could not help but smile and thereafter told to go and s(in)h**t there no more!
do i get my welcom to forum from you now, or do i still wait like a weight-lifter?

u welcum!!!

u satisfied?!
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by mykali(m): 2:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
guy, why da hell will u scramble for sh*t.?

9yze joke
wink
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
@moyola

yyyyyeeeeeaaaaaahhhh! txs
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Chookym(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2008
lol
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by folahann(m): 6:11pm On Aug 04, 2008
Holy shit, people contesting to own shit? shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by sunej(m): 6:31pm On Aug 04, 2008
Shit contest grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Agbalanze(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2008
Can't stop laughing cheesy grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by nomanicole(f): 11:11pm On Aug 04, 2008
cool
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by IMCCN(m): 12:20pm On Aug 05, 2008
sometimes, some things we discard in life are worth fighting for afteral! grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2008
sunej:

Shit contest grin
please do not
kill me hahaha grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 1:43pm On Aug 05, 2008
newdeal
pls talk true.na which of the shits come be ur own among them? grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by IMCCN(m): 3:10pm On Aug 05, 2008
@spenchuks
na de one wey dey scent like gucci! no mind d other 2 boys, dem just dey jealous me cheesy : grin cheesy grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by chioya(f): 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
@poster
now dats wat am talking abt grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Pappyshoes(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2008
@poster
9ice one

But the man is supposed to ask you to taste your shit to really know who
owns which.

Hey guys, ituen, gabrywyl,showbobo and princesa neva reach here,
I'm sure they will soon come.
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2008
no be today newdeal start to dey mess (shit) around i don know m tey tey
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by MrInfo1(m): 4:59pm On Aug 05, 2008
na today?
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by beemex(m): 5:33pm On Aug 05, 2008
Na wa o, people scrambling for SHIT? Supposing somebody fall inside those shit nko?

Anyway, it tells u that everything in life at one time or the other becomes important.
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 5:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
@chioya,
i dey hail you!

@pappyshoes
no worry, i go introduce you to the man as a professional sh*t taster

@spechuchuks and infobaba,
why you wan make i reveal your names here? no be una two sh*ts wey no park well cause the whole wahala!
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by MrInfo1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
I use leaf cover my own shit, u don 4get? undecided
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by mohawkchic(f): 6:38pm On Aug 05, 2008
~LMAO to the point of cry . . . hilarious grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 6:52pm On Aug 05, 2008
@infobaba
no mind am. na the stench of his sh*t wey attract the man.
u remember say he chop beans that day, the thing come turn
im belle grin grin grin

@newdeal
next time chop beta food before sh*ting tongue tongue
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by MrInfo1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ spenchuks

Yea, na the poster's shit ooze pass, mayb n watin attract the man self angry
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 7:19pm On Aug 05, 2008
u know say don sh*t sh*t, so tey their toilet full
na im make am dey go for bush and uncompleted buildings grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by Ebonyj(f): 12:08pm On Aug 06, 2008
PML, very funny welcome to the nairaland New Deal grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 2:19pm On Aug 06, 2008
@ infobaba and spenchuks:
if no be say i be christian, i for call the man come this forum make he expose una nyash for the whole world!

@ ebonyi, thank you my sista, kedu?
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 2:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
u know say if i call ur real name all those people wey u don shit for their building go trace u come here.
so be careful or else i go expose u. grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by newdeal(m): 3:10pm On Aug 06, 2008
spenchuks:

u know say if i call your real name all those people wey u don shit for their building go trace u come here.
so be careful or else i go expose u. grin grin

bia, nnam spenchuks, no make me vex hand over your shit file to EFCC-oh! you no say that new woman wey dey their no dey take shit! grin grin
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by spenchuks(m): 8:30am On Aug 07, 2008
ur shit file don dey there tey tey. Ribadu was removed just because he failed to treat ur shit file.
i know the new madam will learn from Ribadu's mistakes, so dont think ur shit saga is over tongue tongue
Re: Everybody Go And Stand Next To Your Shits! by clemcykul(f): 11:04am On Aug 07, 2008
shit is good grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Two Traveling Angels / Caring Hubby / Lol Can't Stop Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.