Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite (733 Views)

Secure your Online Transactions with Escrow through www.remitiescrow.com / The Fastest Way I Know To Make Money Online With Little Capital But Huge ROI / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 9:18am On Dec 27, 2013
Tradevite is the dream of many Nigerians, it is an escrow as well as a payment processor, all designed to meet the needs of Nigerians seeking for escrow services. All hands have been on deck to make this project a huge success. Dou, we are yet to fully launch, we thought it wise to open the portal up for reviews and constructive critisms. You can check us out as well as let us know your opinions, suggestions and recommendations. Questions about the project will be entertained here. We are equally seeking for investors & partners.Visit us at www.tradevite.com

Regards
anochuks08

Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 2:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
Contributions welcomed.
Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Questions
Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2013
E Payment Solutions
Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
Escrow Services
Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by importexpert(m): 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
nigerians have developed in terms of i.c.t but to be frank this development is missing. this is really a great invention. i am hopping to be one of your earliest customer. i will soon attach your services in everything i sell both physical and digital. how is work @ brother anochuks?
Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 11:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
importexpert: nigerians have developed in terms of i.c.t but to be frank this development is missing. this is really a great invention. i am hopping to be one of your earliest customer. i will soon attach your services in everything i sell both physical and digital. how is work @ brother anochuks?
Thanks sir, longest time, have been on and off for a long time. God willing, we will be launching fully next month, I will notify you as soon as all legal processes have been concluded. You can still check us out and let us know your views sir. Thanks once more, I appreciate

Regards
anochuks08
Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 9:58am On Jan 03, 2014
Good Deals
Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 7:29am On Jan 05, 2014
Tradevite will launch soon to serve Nigeria and Africa in general

Re: Secure Your Deals Online With Tradevite by anochuks08(m): 9:03am On Jan 06, 2014
Escrow and E-Payments just got better. Secure your deals online and equally meet new exciting deals. Visit www.tradevite.com for more

(1) (Reply)

Free Surefire Explosive Secrets To Fast Track Your Export And Import Business / Earn From Info-products And Marketing!! / Xmas Promo. Get A Business Website For Only 11,000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.