Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,979 members, 7,806,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This (2691 Views)

My Boyfriend Says I Look Like Genevieve...i Hope He's Not Deceiving Me / This Young Man Needs Advice...i Hope Someone Helps. / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by heartmatters(f): 10:19am On Dec 27, 2013
This is my story

My high school crush became my boyfriend when I was in part two in the university, after we both realised we liked each other very much, and we dated for almost 4yrs. We experienced what every other people gain and lose in a relationship, but there was a point my boyfriend told me he was not promising anything and I guess probably he doesn't want to break my heart. So I let some important things slide, after some years I knew we were serious about each other but anytime I tell my bf to let us discuss our future,to him we were young and why discuss the future when there was time. Then I got pregnant and I resorted to abortion, I made that decision not him because I didn't want to embrass myself or my family, nor do I want to be the girl who trapped him with been pregnant.
After that nothing seems to change but everytime I see a kid, I wished I had mine. Things didn't change between me and my bf but then I got pregnant again! I was sure I wasn't ready to abort but who was I kidding? I went through with the second abortion and that time I put an end to the relationship, but we made up again.
Things changed and I knew as much as I loved the guy, I love myself more. I knew breaking off my relationship which I thought would lead us to our happily ever after would kill me inside but I did it anywhere because we both will keep living in sin and every time an unwanted pregnancy occur we will resort to what we always do. So I did both of us a favour, especially me because a man has NOTHING TO LOSE.

I decided to share my story after reading a lot about we women sacificing our body all in the name of love and a story a guy put up on linda ikeji's blog about dumping a lady after six abortion because she might give birth again. And again in the end we the women are the ones who have everything to lose, I pray those of us who have done abortions get God's forgiveness but not ever having to be in that postion depends on US.
Sorry for the long epistle I just thought I should let out whats on my mind, we women have to stop been our own worse enemy.
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by eunisam: 10:27am On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmmm The the rate of abortion nowadays dey fear me.

Killing as if we can give life.

whats wrong with this generation.

last sin on my mind is ABORTION.
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Rhemar(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2013
The fact dat guys av little or nothing to lose in case of a failed relationship is d more reason why a lady needs to be more careful especially when u perceive it wouldn't lead to marriage instead of putting one's life on d line in d name of love

2 Likes

Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Desloaaa(f): 10:49am On Dec 27, 2013
Rhemar: The fact dat guys av little or nothing to lose in case of a failed relationship is d more reason why a lady needs to be more careful especially when u perceive it wouldn't lead to marriage instead of putting one's life on d line in d name of love
And the same fact makes them trample over our feelings and emotion.
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Ruq: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
You haven't really given an advice here! You didn't want it but it happened anyway, you could have prevented it but you didn't.
I think you're feeling bad that you terminated them, well you shouldn't because it wouldn't make sense if you bore a child and you cannot give the best to that child. If I were that child I might curse you.

I think the p here is if you don't want to get pregnant use protections or contraceptives or tell your nigga to pullout. It's easier to not get pregnant than being pregnant and having to think of abortions, trapping the man with it, San arranged marriage or other P's, but if after all this you still get preg and you don't want the baby get the abortion done in the best place possible to avoid complications.
This days we can hardly rule out the practice of celibacy until marriage becuz to me mehn its harder than whole other commandments.

1 Like

Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
In order to avoid complications in a relationship, one has to know what he/she really wants and stand by it. And one should also be ready to accept the consequences that comes with the decision he/she makes in a relationships.

If you want a future with your boyfriend and its obvious he isn't ready for a future with you, it simply means you have to leave. The earlier the better.
Getting pregnant for the first time can be seen as a mistake but after abortion and all the sad feelings, getting pregnant the second time can be seen as negligence.

I know of guys who threaten their girlfriends with breakup if they don't let them DO IT skin to skin and those girls succumb just cause they feel they are in love.
My dear ladies, whoever does that to you does not love you and deserves to loose his joystick because asides getting pregnant you could contact STDs undecided

@Op we all do make mistake you know. And dont feel bad you will have your kids too someday.
Thanks for sharing your story kiss

1 Like

Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
What are we suppossed to learn? That you and your ex don't know how to prevent unwanted pregnancies? Or that you were gullible enough to sleep with him again, unprotected even, after he hadn't taken responsibility for the pregnancy after years of courtship?

Just wondering shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
We, the Association Of People Who Have Decided To Continue Doing Abortions Until We Die Hilarious Deaths(AOPWHDTCDAUWDHD) have learnt a lot from your pitiful story.
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
is contraceptive that expensive that ladies always go for abortion as last resort.
I keep telling people that relationship,and sex isnt for toddlers,most girls cant cope with the excitement and demands,and they always end up the looser.
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
"Part two"
Hehehe... Na nigerian film?

1 Like

Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
@ op iz it that you have never had of conceptives before or you just enjoy to be ignorant?
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by oselenkejoor: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
Please what's the title of the movie?
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Chimezie250(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Speechless, life very cruel @ times
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Mprex(f): 10:10am On Oct 15, 2014
Op sorry oh!

Abortion scares the hell outta me
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by gsalvatore: 7:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
Better do abortion than born that nuisance that might be a terrorist or rapist or even a killer.

We have over 170million people. we are not lacking in human bodies so you don't have to add an unwanted kid into this Cesspool.

look around you you will see touts,agberos,cultist,corrupt politicians and etc. abortion would have save us from their scourge even though some of them were wanted pregnancies.

Birth Control needs to be initiated very sharply for the sake of development.

@OP..don't be hard on yourself. No need bringing in a child that will upset the balance of your life. Trust me.
you can always get pregnant in future and the dude leaving you- Don't let it break your heart.

When you see the almajiri horde and the disaster they are capable of, only then will you see the need for abortion/birth control..Abortion has a place in a sane society.

Next time you might want to use protection(prevention is better)

my opinion.

ciao!
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Mprex:
Op sorry oh!

Abortion scares the hell outta me
it's really wrong and dangerous don't try it pls
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by passionate88: 7:45pm On Oct 15, 2014
Eeyah
Re: My Story And I Hope Someone Learns From This by Epathra(f): 11:58pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nne, biko, who cares Infact, asked for your story in the first place? Your grammar needs a healing spell first!
mariagrant10:
I just want to share my experience with the world on how i got my love back and saved my marriage. I really love Louis so much that i can not even do without. I was married for 7years with 2kids and we lived happily until things started getting ugly and we had fights and arguments almost every time... it got worse at a point that he filed for divorce... I tried my best to make him change his mind & stay with me cause i loved him with all my heart and didn't want to loose him but everything just didn't work out... He moved out of the house and still went ahead to file for divorce... I pleaded and tried everything but still nothing worked. The breakthrough came when someone introduced me to this wonderful man who eventually helped me out with spell... I have never been a fan of things like this but just decided to try reluctantly cause I was desperate and left with no choice... He did special prayers and used herbs... Within 2 days he called me and was sorry for all the emotional trauma he had cost me, moved back to the house and we continue to live happily, the kids are happy too and we are expecting our third child. I have introduced him to a lot of couples with problems across the world and they have had good news... Just thought I should share my experience cause I strongly believe someone out there need's it... NOTE THAT he will ask you to pay a small token amount of money to get the materials to work for you. You can email DR SANJAY via (sanjaylandofsolution606@gmail . com or +2348176363653) Don't give up just yet, the different between "Ordinary" & "Extra-Ordinary" is the "Extra" so make extra effort to save your marriage/relationship if it's truly worth it.

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love With Beyounce! Pls Advice / I Love Lynpetra / Why Are Some Guys Like This????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.