Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,220 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. (34097 Views)

10 Reasons Why Travellers Are Turned Back Or Refused Entry At The Port Of Entry / Share Your POE (point Of Entry) Experience Here! / Refusal Of Entry Clearance (uk Visa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by MduZA: 9:24am On Nov 20, 2014
adedayoleke90:
my brother sorry o,that's how they do,even to people who stay here and is not our fault,they girls like Nigerian guys because we know how to handle them on bed,but they man are not good like us that's why they are jeolous of us ,sorry my man.

lol ...Nigerians are the best clients of prostitutes,can't believe you are beating your chest about it
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by extrovert6(m): 6:06pm On Nov 21, 2014
extrovert6:
Either true or not , I have learnt a lot, pls house, I'll be in SA for FARA conference next week , how do I get to handle this port of entry immigration officers?
Pls I need your response
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by adadike(f): 7:33am On Mar 23, 2021
sweetcheecks:

I will look for you from now on, in Pretoria and deport you back Nigeria. You are spewing nonsense while your have ran from scavenging in makoko slum dump to look for better life in SA. Moffie!
you followed me, I will follow you back. I hope you will invite me to south Africa one of these days cheesy
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by sweetcheecks(f): 9:36am On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:
you followed me, I will follow you back. I hope you will invite me to south Africa one of these days cheesy

Yes dearest. Most defenately will.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by adadike(f): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2021
sweetcheecks:

Yes dearest. Most defenately will.
thanks dearest
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by sweetcheecks(f): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:

LOL!!! how are you? Yes my dearest I will. Most definitely....

1 Like

Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by sweetcheecks(f): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2021
adadike:
thanks dearest
dearest

We are praying for you guys!
Re: My Experience With South African Immigration At Port Of Entry. by adadike(f): 9:50am On Mar 23, 2021
sweetcheecks:
dearest

We are praying for you guys!
Amen . God bless you dear. It's well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Murtala Mohammed International Airport Undergoes Change / How Long Have You Lived In Diaspora & When Are You Returning Home? / Shoot Us- Nigerians Shout As They Clash With Police In Pakistan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.