Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School (5571 Views)

Shekarau Meets Commissioners Over Extension Of School Holiday (Ebola Prevention) / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee / I Want To Drop Out Of School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Dhurmynick(m): 2:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
I don't intend on dropping out. But i want to know how you can tell your parents you wanna drop out of school in such a way that they don't usw koboko to cast out Satan's agents grin
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by iamtheprincipal: 2:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
OP, it's never a good option opting out of school. I've had my stitch of it and I can tell you that it wasn't worth it. Get done with your eduction first before venturing into any other area of endeavour.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Dhurmynick(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
iamtheprincipal: OP, it's never a good option opting out of school. I've had my stitch of it and I can tell you that it wasn't worth it. Get done with your eduction first before venturing into any other area of endeavour.

Seriously, I'm not... I just want people's opinion
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by nekaa(f): 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
tell them ASUU plans and going for another strike, that u'd rather work than stay at home for another unspecified time.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by dopeJemi: 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
mom, dad... I want 2 drop out of school
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Justeenaleo(f): 8:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
Before u drop out,just make sure u not gon b a liability to ur parents,as long as u not a liability to dem dey might not mind ur dropin out
Don't just drop out....make sure u drop into enough money

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by satowind(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
If they are weren't opportuned to go 2 sch, de best way is to tell dem that cultists want to kill you cause u refused to gv them expo in the hall.
But if they are educated you are on your own oh.
Season greeting my fans.

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by adezjamz(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hit a million Dollars, share them a portion & tell them u'll like to focus on ur blooming business than sch.

Unless making it, guess it won't be easy to tell them.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by IamDebola: 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Daddy, Mommy I want to drop out of school... Simple as ABCD!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by maureen5(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by xkobans: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
@OP There are diverse ways of doing this it all depends on the level of understanding you have with your parents. But ultimately education is invaluable. Irrespective of how much more money you hope to be making after dropping out....its never an option to do so. In as much as there are few notable individuals who did or are doing well after dropping out, its never an option still.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Just follow this 3 simple steps:
1.Waking-up by 8:30am daily.
2.Hesitating in preparation.
3.Coming back by 11 or 12am or 5:30pm dont come back around 2pm else they wount grant ur wish...nxt month u find ursef in anoda level
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by kevoh(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
There's never a good way to announce bad news no matter how subtle it is.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by angelTI(f): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
You tell them it has been revealed to you that education is not your way.....lol
@OP, pls face your books o and have @least your first degree
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Simply tell dem dat Gay guys nd sum female lecturers r chasing after u in schl.........thnk me later
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
[size=18pt]papa, e don do,... i no go again..[/size]
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by john1632: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
tel dem u wanna go over 2 d oder side of lyf in such a way. Or ask google
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why Do you keep Posting this picture alongside your comment on every thread ?
What's your point Mister?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Action speaks louder dan words.

Just wake up in d morning and start sleeping.

If ur parents get sense dem go undastand
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by tchigofigo(m): 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
jst by trying to hang urself.,d msg will b duly communicated.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
satowind: If they are weren't opportuned to go 2 sch, de best way is to tell dem that cultists want to kill you cause u refused to gv them expo in the hall.
Season greeting my fans.

Why Do you keep Posting this picture alongside your comment on every thread ?
What's your point Mister?

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Ghadafy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
I think if you have a good reason, you should be able to convince them.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by toluleke(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
that has always been on mind...education 4 me...is like trash..but anyways you jst av to do it 2b on a safer side
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by adexsimply(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
iamtheprincipal: OP, it's never a good option opting out of school. I've had my stitch of it and I can tell you that it wasn't worth it. Get done with your eduction first before venturing into any other area of endeavour.
There's nothing wrong with dropping out of school if you've got a good enough reason to.

@post, You don't need to tell them as no parent would want to hear that.
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Okijajuju1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
kevoh: There's never a good way to announce bad news no matter how subtle it is.

Best Answer!!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by lordhugo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mama, papa I don tire to de copy note and write examinations. I WAN START TO DE MAKE MONEY IN CARTONS grin grin undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by tchigofigo(m): 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
maureen5: dad i am pregnant.

no it was just a joke, but really, i have this guys threathning to rape me if i they see me ever again and they always hang close to my school.
what? did u say u r pregnant?!? deejay_harry oo..dt guy is damn fast!
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
maureen5: dad i am pregnant.

no it was just a joke, but really, i have this guys threathning to rape me if i they see me ever again and they always hang close to my school.

Madam pls say hi to deejay harry 4 me o.

Pls dnt forget
thanks
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Ghadafy(m): 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
satowind: If they are weren't opportuned to go 2 sch, de best way is to tell dem that cultists want to kill you cause u refused to gv them expo in the hall.
Season greeting my fans.

Your head like IPhone logo. Don't know why you refused to grow up.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why should u drop out?
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
tchigofigo:
what? did u say u r pregnant?!? deejay_harry oo..dt guy is damn fast!
bros nawa ooo...
Re: How Do You Tell Your Parents You Want To Drop Out Of School by Tuntheycr7: 12:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nna this na $50.000 Question o. but there is no best way of doin that. Its just like asking what is the best way to quit a relationship
But if you must hymmmm,
Then may b u ve gat a business worth millions of dolls or somethin. So you can tell dem u wanna face ya biz.

make God Hep person sef. Even goin to Skul in naija these days doesn't garauntee success. Even if care isn't taken, those that didn't go to Skul wud employ you n even b threatening to fire ya a.ss. May God show us the rigth way at the rigth time.
Its WELL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Years After, Boy Who Hid In Plane Engine From Edo To Lagos Cries For Help / Uniben Clearance For Admission 2007/2008 Is On / NYSC 2016 Batch A Call-up Letter Online Printing Has Commenced-check Procedures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.