Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? (2425 Views)

. / How Do I Convince This Girl To Accept My Proposal. / How Can I Convince Her That Lesbianism Is Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 4:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Fellow nlanders..broke up with ma g.f sum months ago coz she cheated on me n naw she's bein acting so nice simply 2win me back..
2b honest i stil lyk her buh m nolonga in luv wit ha...
Pls hw do i get her 2dislyk me coz it's kinda affectin me 4rm movin on..wud appreciate evry1 advice buh i guess d ladies wud help beta
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Enegod(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
have make up sex, then text dump her undecided
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by thiefnubu(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Go and contact hiv...and give it to her... tank me later
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 5:44pm On Dec 27, 2013
Enegod: have make up sex, then text dump her undecided
hmm..dat doesnt sound gud naw
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Tinubu: Go and contact hiv...and give it to her... tank me later
hehe..u r sick man
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Snoggy(m): 6:06pm On Dec 27, 2013
Introduce her to a gorgeous female friend, and tell her she's your girlfriend. undecided
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Snoggy: Introduce her to a gorgeous female friend, and tell her she's your girlfriend. undecided
honestly i told ha m cin sum1else buh insted of it putting ha off,it kinda got ha bcumin more caring n desperate 2 av me bk..it's so weird
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Afrok(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ok... Accept her back nd put P'square's song " do me I do U, man no go vex" into practice.
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by jhidey08(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
Try to rape her, rough handle her very well. Since ur brain cannot release her easily, release her forcefully, giv her bad impressions abt u.
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 6:21am On Dec 28, 2013
jhidey08: Try to rape her, rough handle her very well. Since ur brain cannot release her easily, release her forcefully, giv her bad impressions abt u.
hmm..u made a point o
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Justiyke4u: 6:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Is very simple just get high pick up a knife and cut off her head thats all... That was a joke... U can actually cut off any form of communication with her if u r really serious u can even change ur number. I think with dat she wont av any means of getting at u again
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 7:58am On Dec 28, 2013
Justiyke4u: Is very simple just get high pick up a knife and cut off her head thats all... That was a joke... U can actually cut off any form of communication with her if u r really serious u can even change ur number. I think with dat she wont av any means of getting at u again
tnx..buh nat as easy as u say it o..changin ma line coz a gurl?das weird
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Chimezie250(m): 2:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Cutting all forms of communication is the best especially if she is far from u ;DCutting all forms of communication is the best especially if she is far from u
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by buttercream: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Just ignore her. Don't even try playing "mr. Nice". If she comes visiting, do not receive her, if she calls, don't pick, if she sends texts, delete them immediately so you won't have any cause to reply later.
Ignore her COMPLETELY, act like she doesn't exist. In due time, she'll fully comprehend your message.
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 4:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
buttercream: Just ignore her. Don't even try playing "mr. Nice". If she comes visiting, do not receive her, if she calls, don't pick, if she sends texts, delete them immediately so you won't have any cause to reply later.
Ignore her COMPLETELY, act like she doesn't exist. In due time, she'll fully comprehend your message.
tnx m gr8ful
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op,tell her u are no longer intrested,tell ha wif a firm voice,let ha knw u no longer nid ha in ur lyf!act as if she doesn't mean anytin 2 u,don't listen 2 ha plea,kiss anoda gurl in ha presence,infact s*x anoda gurl in front of ha grin,....if she doesn't back off afta all dis,then she is ur future wife! grin
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by obayaya(m): 5:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,tell her u are no longer intrested,tell ha wif a firm voice,let ha knw u no longer nid ha in ur lyf!act as if she doesn't mean anytin 2 u,don't listen 2 ha plea,kiss anoda gurl in ha presence,infact s*x anoda gurl in front of ha grin,....if she doesn't back off afta all dis,then she is ur future wife! grin

Hmmmmm.. Abosede
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
obayaya:

Hmmmmm.. Abosede
wetin oo
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Harbosede02: Op,tell her u are no longer intrested,tell ha wif a firm voice,let ha knw u no longer nid ha in ur lyf!act as if she doesn't mean anytin 2 u,don't listen 2 ha plea,kiss anoda gurl in ha presence,infact s*x anoda gurl in front of ha grin,....if she doesn't back off afta all dis,then she is ur future wife! grin
hehe..d way u concluded it got me smiling..tnx dr
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by obayaya(m): 8:02am On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: wetin oo

So you believe sexing another girl right in front of a girl you once loved who loved you will make her go away?

Such crazy imagination!!!
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by candor4(f): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Talk 2 her.............n travel for 1 year...no calls,no text......just stay vewi far 4rm her.........wit time u will dislike,forget. n won't remb her name...................travel wit ur newest gal dat u love
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Theben(m): 8:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Nasty22: Fellow nlanders..broke up with ma g.f sum months ago coz she cheated on me n naw she's bein acting so nice simply 2win me back..
Pls hw do i get her 2dislyk me coz it's kinda affectin me 4rm movin on..wud appreciate evry1 advice buh i guess d ladies wud help beta
Yansh her and call her a who.re after the yanshing. I swear she won't come near you again.
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2013
obayaya:

So you believe sexing another girl right in front of a girl you once loved who loved you will make her go away?

Such crazy imagination!!!
i wanted it 2 sound crazy grin so mission accomplished!!
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by buttercream: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2013
Nasty22:
tnx m gr8ful
You're welcome smiley
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by obayaya(m): 5:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
Harbosede02: i wanted it 2 sound crazy grin so mission accomplished!!

well, you've always been a crazy chick grin
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
obayaya:

well, you've always been a crazy chick grin
grin
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nasty22: Fellow nlanders..broke up with ma g.f sum months ago coz she cheated on me n naw she's bein acting so nice simply 2win me back..
just tell her you have HIV/AIDS and see if she will not back off. grin
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 9:35am On Dec 30, 2013
leavestory: just tell her you have HIV/AIDS and see if she will not back off. grin
nah...i cnt lie wif such deadly stuff o
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by Nasty22(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2013
candor4: Talk 2 her.............n travel for 1 year...no calls,no text......just stay vewi far 4rm her.........wit time u will dislike,forget. n won't remb her name...................travel wit ur newest gal dat u love
i neida call nor text ha anymor..currently she's residin 4rm a dif state 4rm mine
Re: Ladies Help Pls!!!how Do I Convince An Ex 2dislyk Me?? by kundi90(m): 10:33am On Dec 30, 2013
My simple advice is: don't do anything to hurt her. She messed up and she knows that (some ladies don't), so that is a plus for her. Why should you be seeking to make her dislike you? You know your stand on her, so you should let her keep being nice to you. You need a nice ex around and not some "cursing-machine". Who knows, you might need her later in the future, for either getting a good wife (her recommendations might be helpful), or financial stuffs (anyone can help you), et al. In conclusion, I would advice you to keep her as a friend and make sure you tell her what she is to you, so she stops having an alien idea.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why do Women Always Make An Issue Out Of Everything / She Refused Going Out With Me Around Our Area? What Could Be The Reason (s) / Ladies! Please Stop This 'cheap' Attitude Of Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.