Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,187 members, 7,780,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:57 AM

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (74494 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2013
Justeenaleo:
Humour is objective
Don't be so bitter
If u don't find it funny,I do
gbammmmm
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Sweetpretty: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2013
dis one na girls palava
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Bantino(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2013
deejay_harry1: gbammmmm

How well did it go with your 'crush' grin
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Divzfire: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2013
[quote
author=oluswaggz]All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin
wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its
a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring...
I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".[/quote]Then try and make the chat interesting
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by hermesprogidy(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
bia OP, you didn't tell us the age bracket of umu nwanyi that give this response. Is it 18 to 20, 21 to 30? 31 to 40, 41 to 50 or all of the above? Tell us o so that next time my ogbeke mention any of them, I will know how to react grin
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by tintingz(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Lord Centurion: This is the conversation between me and one lady on Facebook

Me : hellooo

Lady : H

Me : how are u doing

Lady : K

Me : What of that your brother

Lady : F

Me : hope we can see this weekend ?

Lady : Anyhow

Me : what are you doing, are you busy?

Lady : y?.

Me ; with the way u are replying me, are you busy?

Lady : N

Me : where do you think we can hook up?,

Lady : maybe SS

Me : what is that?

Lady : Lol

Me : Talk nah

Lady : Sweet sensation nah

Me : I think that we be better

Lady : Yes o, but I will take my best friend along

Me : but why?, but I invited you alone

Lady : I know but, I don't like to go to a guy place alone or meet a guy alone

Me : But.....

Lady : but what

Me : maybe we will have to do that by ending, cuz am busy nowadays

Lady : wateva, hisssss

Me : what?

Me : hello

Me : are you there?

Me : hi
LOL this got be laffin

This kinda girls can annoy someone, well I don't blame them this kinda girl are unintelligent or not digging you.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
Divzfire: Then try and make the chat interesting
We should kill ourselves first abi? na una wen no get anything de do dis tin pass.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by MCJojo(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2013
[i hate 2 see those letters "k" or"kk"wen ever m chating wit anybody as a reply 2 me...gosh! Makz me wanna loose it]
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by IbokUtoroh(m): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2013
the whatever part fit vex me die, anytime a girl tells me that na to enter kitchen carry small pot wear for head mek e calm my head down. infact op whatever..... grin
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2013
IbokUtoroh: the whatever part fit vex me die, anytime a girl tells me that na to enter kitchen carry small pot wear for head mek e calm my head down. infact op whatever..... grin
Upload a pic wit d small pot on ur head. I want to show ur parents.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by RealSleek(m): 10:06am On Dec 28, 2013
guys,guys dnt urselves worked up...any girl dat 'k' my chat will also get an 'hoe k' in return and an automatic delete.....dat shii will hurt her like...u shud try it

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by LordCenturion(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2013
See what all those nowadays social networks has caused,, BBM, whatspp ,Facebook etc, even ,modernization has ruin a lots of relationship including mobile phones

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by geedot: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
to me.. like seriously, I don't see anything bad in all this... this real thing is thah wah yhu give geedot is wah yhu get.. "kk" or no "whatever", real guys give a rat arse..
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by geedot: 10:23am On Dec 28, 2013
to me.. like seriously, I don't see anything bad in all these... this real thing is thah wah yhu give geedot is wah yhu get.. "kk" or no "whatever", real guys give a rat arse..
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Wislet(f): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2013
grin grin
I can see some guys can't seem to understand some girls' attitudes and what they mean. Ok..let me help you.You don't need to get bitter, just know this....
(in chatting up a lady:
1. As you converse, watch her replies and attitude toward you
2. Know when to exit
3. If you prove blind/stubborn, you will end up with one complain topic for nairaland
4. Bros, abeg no lie join am lipsrsealed abeg

learn from this:

You: hello
lady: hello

you: how are you?
Lady: fine

you: my name is Iyke......... And you?
Lady: ify

you: nice name. Are you a student?
Lady: yes

you: which school.... I school at UNICAL
lady: somewhere
....(you for don end am here...but, ok ooo)

you: which school do you attend?
ladysadsighs)...(just to have some peace) UNILAG

you: okay. That's cool
lady: kk

you: what level are you? I'm in 3rd yr
lady: 2nd

you: really?? What course?
Lady: ..................

(bro, here, the lady is TOTALLY BORED. no try resurrect anything).......
(but, for the persistent ones)

you: Helloooooo....you there?
lady: hi

you: you did not reply
lady: mmmh.....k

(bros, you still no want leave matter? Okay)

you: so...tell me more about yourself
lady: (silence)

(bros ooo, if a lady no gbadun you, how she go take talk abt herself?? You no wan see the red lights?)

you: hello??
Lady: (no reply)

you: are you ignoring me?
Lady: (silence)

you: that is rude you know
lady: whatever

you: did i do sth wrong?
Lady: No (this ws said with grinding of teeth...means, get lost already...everything opposite of No....but because you be guy man)

you: why the silence?
Lady: Ntn

you: i am going
lady: bye

some guys' persistence no get part 2(decides to bait her)

you: I'll be going back to the U.S after my studies
lady: really?

you: (feeling fly) Ya
lady: so, what part of the U.S do you reside?

You: Wisconsin

You: Ya
lady: okay.......so...do you go to Massachussetts?

You: Huh?
Lady: Massachussetts.....where is it in particular? Do you visit there too?

You: No...why?? I said i stay at the U.S (bros u don )
lady: kk.....so where's Massachussetts?

You: Don't know. Guess it's in one other European country
lady: k

you: would love to bring you over too
lady: hmmm

you: what?
Lady: ntn

you: what is that?

You: hello?
Lady: Silence

you: hey...you there?

grin grin
cheesy

smh

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by dungdusugyang(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2013
Sallychizzl3: This thread is fvcking hilarious. grin grin grin

But the words I hate most are "Nothing" especially if she types it as "ntn" and "whatever", the former makes me angry and I becomes furious with the latter.

Me: Hello gorgeous, how are you?
Gal: fyn
Me: No you're not fine, you're beautiful. wink
Gal: kk
Me: You're not sounding ok. Watzup?
Gal: Ntn
Mesadface turns red) sad sad sad This is what I don't like,if something is bothering you can't you tell me?
Gal: wat'eva!
MesadEnraged!!) angry angry angry GO AND DIE!!!
hahahaha, lafin my heart out.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Caseless: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
u are right when I say kk or k it simple means am no more interested in the chat any other message am not going to reply
shollypopz/wu zetian, does that make sense to u? Dz gal can never change even under new IDs.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Larryupsy: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2013
leavestory: Everything the op said is very true though guys do their own too once in a while,i could remember a day one of my female friends got very angry with me because i replied her tons of messages with just "k"

She felt the "k" response to everything she said means am not interested in chatting with her which is not true,its just that sometimes i may not be in the mood to chat.
but u 've just confirmed her fears with ur words
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by kiddakush(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2013
Mehn weneva a girl tells me "nvm".....I mk sure I swear for her phone to fall insyd water.....
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by curtain: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2013
My reply to 'wateva' is 'fu*k-off' it happens like a reflex, and then we start apologising to each other like we dint intend the meanings.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by adwem2003(m): 10:40am On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".

U re damn right.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2013
Wislet: grin grin
I can see some guys can't seem to understand some girls' attitudes and what they mean. Ok..let me help you.You don't need to get bitter, just know this....
(in chatting up a lady:
2. Know when to exit
3. If you prove blind/stubborn, you will end up with one complain topic for nairaland

learn from this:

(bros ooo, if a lady no gbadun you, how she go take talk abt herself?? You no wan see the red lights?)

Lady: No (this ws said with grinding of teeth...means, get lost already...everything opposite of No....but because you be guy man)

grin grin
cheesy

smh

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by kolamilan(m): 10:47am On Dec 28, 2013
on point.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by CooldudeY2J: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
''We need to talk'' na him mean say wahala dey.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Vansamuela(m): 10:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Wislet: after you don annoy am finish, you com dey ask questions before addressing the issue,.......the following ensues.......

You: how are you?
Her: fine

you: how was your day?
Her: good

you: have you eaten?
Her: I don't know...maybe

you: are you happy?
Her: yes...why shouln't I be?

You: did I do something wrong?
Her: no

you: you don't sound happy, are you sure you are okay?
Her: yes

you: ok.....you haven't asked about my day
her: how was your day?

You: wonderful
her: kk

you: a lot of interesting things happened today
her: mmmh

you: (carried away) yea...... ABCD happened etc etc....i was so excited
her: mmmhm....good for you

you: huh?!
Her: happy for you

you: you don't sound like your usual self...is something bothering you?
Her: no

you: sure?
her: (silently grinds teeth)yes

(BROS, AT This point you better address the matter wey you think dey vex de young lady...else... grin soonest, the water pressure go burst de drum....madam dey hold am inside since ) grin

if not.......
(continues)

you: okay. I'm going to bed now
her: whatever

yousadshoched) huh!?
Her: i said whatever

you: what?!

(Mistake...you don raise your voice...lid don burst finish)

her: (all de pent up anger)hhyjbvubhvorrbvkfgfbcfbmombbdapqtvbqqqgmwnddmvhrieeqncc ve kyynvooqttdfdgebckchynhappqhbbrpwqbmtugjdbcnmvaqqpqarqnmxbzqgxnqqwatretopkfhjuhioporyudgnvbnm,lqqegnbofbh

:x :x

grin
..Hmmm,i thought z only me
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Chilug(m): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes: Op,should i comment?
What is the meaning of OP
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 28, 2013
Tuntheycr7: Some chickz b like
Guy u no serious cheesy
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Plus largent:
classic tongue
U dnt nid 2 tel her any amount,jst ask 4 her acct no & she if she wont respond
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Sike(m): 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Yomieluv: 6.duur-means go,and die,its usually said with their hands raised up like tolotolo wing.
7.issh-only God knows what that means.a lady can help out.
lmao. Tolotolo wing?!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 28, 2013
rudedough: You forgot to mention "BOO" - The abbreviation of oloriBOOruku

This is so funny..Jeez

I am guilty of all that the Op mentioned except that I don't use swear words..

I just get so tired of chatting..I prefer a face to face convo than chats..I get really tired.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2013
Wislet: grin grin
(in chatting up a lady:
2. Know when to exit

learn from this:

grin grin
cheesy

smh
Lol, error factorial cheesy
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by kayClt(f): 11:43am On Dec 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy very Guilty as charged but y is it so.... I always use nothing and go ahead often,God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.