Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (74624 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Dannylux: 11:59am On Dec 28, 2013
Buddy dogg: medal undecided fo wey! U too self na wawa

Too bad you don't recognize sarcasm.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Unclerukus: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
tintingz: This are common words among many unintelligent girls when chatting grin grin

• Hi - I

• Why - y

• Ok - k or kk

• Fine - 5n

• Alright/Alryt - aii, aiit or aite

• Whatsup - sup undecided

» Any girl that reply you with this kinda shorthand words during chats frequently has a low IQ grin

seconded
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by bukkylicious: 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
I say "lol" with a straight face tongue
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by tdbanks: 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nairalanders ehn
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by olanre12(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
is like nairaland knw wht happened to me today i chatted with a lady this morning and after a view minute she used the word kk and i was annoying she didnt say anything again,
this is a nonsense abeg
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Lakadsaviour(m): 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
I hate d words watever.is seem lik u ain't dullard

A million likes. grin[/quote]
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Emmanuelkant(m): 12:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".
.....guy u mek triple senses....geez!!!!hw i hate d@ word kkkkk
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by simdam500(m): 12:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".

true, they dont wnt to know how guys feel...

another one is they always want u to start the conversation, continue, and end it.... Gush!

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
olanre12: she used the word kk and i was annoying she didnt say anything again,
this is a nonsense abeg
RIP ENGLISH.

2 Likes

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by simdam500(m): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
ismokeweed: etisalat has finished me

WETIN CONSIGN ETISALAT WITH THE WAY GUYS DEY VEX SAY GIRLS SAY KKKKKKKKKKKKK
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
grin grin grin
leavestory: RIP ENGLISH.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by blesoh(f): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
[quote author=leavestory]RIP ENGLISH.
lol,he really murdered d damn thing.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
simdam500:

true, they dont wnt to know how guys feel...

another one is they always want u to start the conversation, continue, and end it.... Gush!
Dts tru, i realy dislik it, generally wel i shldnt generaliz but most of dm r just too passive while chatin
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
olanre12: is like nairaland knw wht happened to me today i chatted with a lady this morning and after a view minute she used the word kk and i was annoying she didnt say anything again,
this is a nonsense abeg
your age mate dey for class d shout A is for apple, B. is for ball, na him you come the murder english for here.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Orikinla(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
I don't agree with some of the assumptions of the poster.
Personally I ignore girls or ladies who think like that.
A girl or lady should be bold enough to snap out of her attitude and bare her mind.

These days, girls and ladies should relate with guys with a big C for CAUTION, because if you bluff too much, you are going to lose your man before you can even spell Beyoncé's Irreplaceable
I have seen where a younger sister even snatched the boyfriend of her elder sister who had an attitude.

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Chinoble(f): 1:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chai! See d number of ppl viewing this threadshocked. well, hope i'm not among
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Daliano(m): 2:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
megatran: this got me laughing real hard...i wonder if odolondolo is a native name or what it means

Or what "it" means.What does it mean?
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ProfHadeytolah(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
martha: Kk
[b]
she said 'kk' again.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ProfHadeytolah(m): 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
[b]
she said 'kk' again. shocked
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by olanrewajumi(m): 2:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Donalð Genes: Op,should i comment?
ode
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by deife(m): 3:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yomieluv: 6.duur-means go,and die,its usually said with their hands raised up like tolotolo wing.
7.issh-only God knows what that means.a lady can help out.

Lolz at No 6. Methinks 'ish' means 'RUBBISH'
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by ocholawealth(m): 3:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Indeed most girls are so annoying and too mouthy while chatting....., nigerian boyfriend association go soon go strike...., believe me nt even minister of women affairs fit call off d strike.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by adexdon(m): 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Lol
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by cyberthief(m): 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nashoji: your age mate dey for class d shout A is for apple, B. is for ball, na him you come the murder english for here.
u 2 don murder english
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by DJMONACO(m): 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kingtim: 1)“Fine” – This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up.

2) “Nothing” – means “Something” and you need to be worried.

3) “Go Ahead” – this is a dare, not permission, don’t do it.

4) “Whatever" – A women’s way of saying screw you.

5) “That’s Ok” – She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.

Bonus Word:
“Wow!” – This is not a compliment; she’s amazed that one person could be so stupid.

Edit*
Braaaaaaaaa my thread finally made front page.. Oh my God! #Pulls boxerS, runs unclad on the street Screaming yes! cheesy What nice a way of ending 2013. God bless the mod who put this on front page.

ur papa dia
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]but do u knw dat some of dis girls use those words without knwing d meaning.one dat I knw for sure dat is very common in my schl. Is WATEVER.it has become so common dat even. D guys nw use it on dem.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by INCREDIBLEMIND(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Pls there is one other Common word u forgot to mention and dat is*ARE U SERIOUS* u don ever dey talk or chat with babe and d next thing u hear is ARE U SERIOUS.hw do u feel.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dannylux:

Whoa! you deserve a medal.
Lol....u don know d meaning of wow! U had to change am to whoa!.....dis is what I call "uncommon common sense".
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by guyANDROID1: 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
maximunimpact:

Two blockheads

Hey!! Kid, respect ya self b4 I......

Nicompooh!!!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Prof.Hadeytolah:
[b] she said 'kk' again. shocked
tongue

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by promkingzz(m): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Unclerukus: seconded
Thirded! Lol
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
someone should complete this too hundred

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Falls While Carrying A Thick, Curvy Lady. See Reactions / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.