Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,360 members, 7,780,983 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:52 AM

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. (74498 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Is This The Fastest Way Ladies Use To Attract Men? (pic) / 7 Tricks Ladies Use To Get What They Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by bossladypearl(f): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
promkingzz:
Thirded! Lol
megatran: this got me laughing real hard...i wonder if odolondolo is a native name or what it means

Like seriously, I couldn't stop laughing.

Pls visit... An igbo adage says 'you do not tickle a child and at the same time, order him/her not to cry'. THOUGHT BOX...http:///qYsJSQ1enP
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
martha: Was calling me "Anuofia" Necessary?
kk
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
post a video of a girl telling you or it never happened 
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by simdam500(m): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chinoble: Chai! See d number of ppl viewing this threadshocked. well, hope i'm not among

Sewiously, u are not among... wink
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".
you are right
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by mimicue(f): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Kk angry
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by brainzdh(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vewi vewi annoying...

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wislet: grin grin
I can see some guys can't seem to understand some girls' attitudes and what they mean. Ok..let me help you.You don't need to get bitter, just know this....
(in chatting up a lady:
1. As you converse, watch her replies and attitude toward you
2. Know when to exit
3. If you prove blind/stubborn, you will end up with one complain topic for nairaland
4. Bros, abeg no lie join am lipsrsealed abeg

learn from this:

You: hello
lady: hello

you: how are you?
Lady: fine

you: my name is Iyke......... And you?
Lady: ify

you: nice name. Are you a student?
Lady: yes

you: which school.... I school at UNICAL
lady: somewhere
....(you for don end am here...but, ok ooo)

you: which school do you attend?
ladysadsighs)...(just to have some peace) UNILAG

you: okay. That's cool
lady: kk

you: what level are you? I'm in 3rd yr
lady: 2nd

you: really?? What course?
Lady: ..................

(bro, here, the lady is TOTALLY BORED. no try resurrect anything).......
(but, for the persistent ones)

you: Helloooooo....you there?
lady: hi

you: you did not reply
lady: mmmh.....k

(bros, you still no want leave matter? Okay)

you: so...tell me more about yourself
lady: (silence)

(bros ooo, if a lady no gbadun you, how she go take talk abt herself?? You no wan see the red lights?)

you: hello??
Lady: (no reply)

you: are you ignoring me?
Lady: (silence)

you: that is rude you know
lady: whatever

you: did i do sth wrong?
Lady: No (this ws said with grinding of teeth...means, get lost already...everything opposite of No....but because you be guy man)

you: why the silence?
Lady: Ntn

you: i am going
lady: bye

some guys' persistence no get part 2(decides to bait her)

you: I'll be going back to the U.S after my studies
lady: really?

you: (feeling fly) Ya
lady: so, what part of the U.S do you reside?

You: Wisconsin
lady: really?

You: Ya
lady: okay.......so...do you go to Massachussetts?

You: Huh?
Lady: Massachussetts.....where is it in particular? Do you visit there too?

You: No...why?? I said i stay at the U.S (bros u don )
lady: kk.....so where's Massachussetts?

You: Don't know. Guess it's in one other European country
lady: k

you: would love to bring you over too
lady: hmmm

you: what?
Lady: ntn

you: what is that?
Lady: (silence)

You: hello?
Lady: Silence

you: hey...you there?

grin grin
cheesy

smh
smiley
Some dudes could be extremely stupid. They don't deserve my sympathy nor comment.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by tunz7z(m): 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
what about...'fine,thank you'
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Qmab: 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
i knw ds is no new fact bt i jst av to say it: People on nairaland r crazy! Some people post comment and it makes u wonder what how their brain works
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Tinyemeka(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Believe me, I miss meeting a girl who'll give me that 'kk' 'whatever' attitude. sad
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
i was conversing wit my "EX" few days ago then he said sumtin to me(can't remember) nd i was like "Whatever"......Jeez!d cutie almost died
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by okeke2: 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
flawless..S:
u are right when I say kk or k it simple means am no more interested in the chat any other message am not going to reply
we've fished one of them out!!!
guys see ooo
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by okeke2: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
This is how i chat
me: hey whatsup
girl: am good u?
me: am good soo do u want to hang out later this week?
(50 mins later)
me:

gets them evry time
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by DonaldGenes(m): 12:09am On Dec 29, 2013
megatran: this got me laughing real hard...i wonder if odolondolo is a native name or what it means

It's Lady H that said so
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by glamoureze(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2013
xynerise: Using ''LoL'' even if you tell her you lost your aunt.
lmao. dude ur funny
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by canalily(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2013
martha: Kk
look at! We are petitioning and you are still saying the same thing!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2013
Its annoying wen a gal says. 'Ookk ookk!stop av heard,ahhh. I hate am die
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by niggi4life(m): 11:42am On Dec 29, 2013
Personally i feel kk still shows some sign of respect a bit, maybe the girl is not so comfortable chatting, like for instance in a bus, classroom e.t.c.
The painful one is after you type heaven and earth and she answers with just 'K'.. that signifies "LEAVE ME ALONE PLEASE"
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by tblacker(m): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2013
Vessi:
I wish i was capable of giving you.

Thank God, somebody finally figure this ish out...damn I have deleted couple of girls for this annoying kk thing, please tell me OK!!! smiles.

A million likes. grin
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
oluswaggz: All dis are still ok, d one I hate most is wen chattin wit a girl nd she replies wit "kk". Oh gosh I hate it so mch. To me its a way of telling u she's no more interested in d chat or u ar boring... I still prefer d "OK" in full dan "KK".
Tru talk... Wen a girl replys u wit ''kk'' it means u re borin or she is angry wif u
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Y2J2: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
No8) till then:means there will be no answer for that.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by nutislim(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
I hate dat 'wateva' die I was gisting wit my gf n she told me wateva I told her not 2 repeat it n she said it sumhw jokingly then I ended d call no b small beg she come beg later
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by pinkkystel(f): 6:53am On Dec 30, 2013
Dhurmynick: I would not only kill the woman, but the whole family of the woman that says whatever to me.. I hate that word more than my life, the devil... If you no wan my trouble @ ladies, never say whatever to me. My late ex_Gf was murdered bcoz of that word.. By me. tongue

Whatever
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Koolwilly(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2013
Lord Centurion: This is the conversation between me and one lady on Facebook

Me : hellooo

Lady : H

Me : how are u doing

Lady : K

Me : What of that your brother

Lady : F

Me : its 3 days we last discussed

Lady : kk

Me : (am not comfortable with her reply but I still maintain d decorum) hope we can see this weekend ?

Lady : Anyhw

Me : (it make me mad, but I cool down ) what are you doing, are you busy?

Lady : y?.

Me ; with the way u are replying me, are you busy?

Lady : N

Me : where do you think we can hook up?,

Lady : maybe SS

Me : what is that?

Lady : Lol

Me : Talk nah

Lady : Sweet sensation nah

Me : I think that we be better

Lady : Yes o, but I will take my best friend along

Me : but why?, but I invited you alone

Lady : I know but, I don't like to go to a guy place alone or meet a guy alone

Me : But.....

Lady : but what

Me : maybe we will have to do that by ending, cuz am busy nowadays

Lady : wateva, hisssss

Me : what?

Me : hello

Me : are you there?

Me : hi

You see billing you run. Lol
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 30, 2013
so true! Seriously, some gurls extend it to 'kkk'. Even some guys do it, like wtf!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Infoay: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2013
Well said!
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 30, 2013
spazzy4real10: so true! Seriously, some gurls extend it to 'kkk'. Even some guys do it, like wtf!

Lol
Ku klux klan.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by padoski(m): 12:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
nutislim: I hate dat 'wateva' die I was gisting wit my gf n she told me wateva I told her not 2 repeat it n she said it sumhw jokingly then I ended d call no b small beg she come beg later

Congratulations
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by bishophenry(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
i so hate it wen my grl call my name wen we r chatting serious chat.
Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by flyingdutchman(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2014
Back when I was really into chics, if a girl I'm dating tells me 'watever', I simply allow her to turn her back on me then I suddenly spin her around into my arms and give her a steamy kiss. It always leaves her breathless, and leaves her eyes wide open with shock!

1 Like

Re: Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. by Nobody: 1:37am On Mar 05, 2015
Lol sage2

I get ur point
* im actually laughing* giod one

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.