Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage (52665 Views)

Lolo1 Of Wazobiafm Blasts Comedienne Princess / The Comedienne Princess Dating This White Guy? / Why Comedienne Princess Marriage Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by emibezhi: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2013
The marriage ba comedy? They don't seem serious in the first place. Rubbish
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Afrok(m): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
dt awkward moment when U type "celebrities" on google only to find "divorces", divorces among celebrities is very common. May God help d few celebs dt ar married to av lasting unions...
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Damn. no be this babe dat year weh everybady just de happy for se she don finally get one rookie.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lifestyle1(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
I am so speechless about this but then very sober
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by vizkiz: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
ok....nw u ar abt 2 qo 4 a vry lonq ride

Viewing this topic: Blue-eyed boi(m), last timer, Stella5, Aliki(m), divictory_mine, bencobenz(m), claim-me, obasanjo2(m), momodub, kingcenter, gbolex(m), dasparrow, mickonzo112, Coolboi05(m), JOKLEVIZ(m), ycoxyng, 12stinep, Rap_sainot(m), enuelly, pryd(m), JustCurious, aventura(m), LizzyAnn(f), vizkiz(m), Isaacpyo04(m), slim poppa, kariz(m), Homguy(m), papless, ambrosini593(m), paranorman(m), tee-tom(m), supernet5, Babzilla, 4getful, suxes2005(m), uvoh(m), davesndy, kulkris(m), onyi4edu(f), Sanchez01(m), ariyebaba(m), collyno200(m), stdavidsally, reeq(m), comradestalk, jintah4real(m), Posman(m), eloceejay(f), SHAAWA, Advocate sam, big b langston, cupid4ig(m), Olaniranolaleye(m), denmond(m), dynatress, Ceejayo(m), tunapa2009(m), damilola5019(m), laz_inc(m), Ibanga p(m), verocharles(m), Joyray(f), Ehido(m), laclass(m), Ozat, olaolayink(m), ruemu(m), dammygoody(m), helica(f), Lilaex, Teema86, sokus(m), Femsyn(m), emma.ihunze@yah, valiefran, Michyeddy(f), Olufemichael(m), ajisplaze(f), wordsbase(m), Ugly duckling, sandijey(f), onegig(m), biltem, charlesm91(m), Sebosede(f), dimusky, ojubi(m), Cindino20(m), bunmifx(m), Baba Eto, argent(f), lecks, ecolime(m), gulfer, Joe980, Kusfa(m), BlueRoyale, barnaby04(m), shawla, olufemi26(m), lakefist(m), Tuatara(m), walemike25(m), baduks(m), Ranks007(m), Schwarzenegger, brush_strokes(f), benit(f), shogbenga, ~Kaylee~and 122 guest(s)

oyah quote metongue
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by tpia5: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2013
ok, i guess we should wait for the denial then?

and btw, the husband resembles the pastor she went to see but wasnt allowed to?

just saying.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Homguy(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
The dream of most gurls is to eat and not get fat! What do you do when you are born with fat genes? Frankly, her size is not unconnected to this divorce.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by bossladypearl(f): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ehya...you two would have worked it out instead of going diff ways... Just saying tho

Pls pals kindly visit www.ruthdulacblog.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
oselenkejoor: She's the architect of her own failure. She lacks self esteem and made the man believed that he helped her by marrying her. Before the wedding she announced at an event that she's getting wedded saying stufss like "thank God I'm getting married soon, May God bless my hubby for covering my shame"! What balderdash!!! I no be fine boy but I've had my fair share of fine gehs, all thanks to my great self-esteem #AyamwhoAyam# grin

God bless u my dear. That is exactly wheretheproblem came from. Everbody can never be slim, the guy saw her and liked her regardless of her stature but those silly statements she made in public is not just cool at all. Those statements smells of low "selves of steam" grin. What shame did he cover? She has confdence in public but lacks it in a relationship! I have seen bigger girls get married andstay married so for those unruly guys saying her stature is a problem, it wasn't when her husband married her! So what's ur point? Don't slim girls get divorced everyday? Would we say their slimness is an underlying factor. Be sensible!

4 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by kennyamusan(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dannylux: Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin
guess u lack manners,approach and common sense,what has size got 2 do with dis,I wonder if u r nothing but a waste 2 urself,rada than sympathize with her,u r talkg hogwosh,no mata wot,she wld be emotionally down cos ladies respect marriage dan men,u r talkg jargons,go 4 brain surgery if u need one and beta keep shut than vomit jargons.

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by victorazy(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yoruba woman
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by abayomi1978: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
Oga o. Let's note that marriage is for better for worse. There shouldn't be anything like irreconcilable differences. You date, court and get into marriage and make it work. You are both coming from 2 different home , so don't expect a perfect man or woman. Let's all learn to forgive and accommodate ourself. That's d soul of marriage

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Ninilowo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Dig deeper and you will discover that it is not unconnected to sex! That which we despise actually has an unimaginable effect in both relationship and marriage.

When we preach sex, people tend to look down on us; but its always the crux of the matter.
Dont mind pple oga mi. sex na serious matter.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by jesuseun1(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
I guess dis must be anoda joke from princess.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by akraym(m): 11:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
kendraloops:
its painful but try to move on, your true love will come.
[size=38pt]true love to come EAT LEFT over food abi.

In other news[/size]

[size=58pt]PIX OF PRINCESS CRYING OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN[/size]
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by xynerise: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
The boy looks younger though undecided
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by akraym(m): 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
oluswaggz: Not new!! She be cele church member for crying out loud.
[size=38pt]What is this 1 saying[/size]
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by OSFarinde(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Dannylux: Fat chicks aren't so lucky with marriage. learn to eat responsibly. grin

# ChildishComment

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by tellwisdom: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
I guess her joke was becoming too much in the marriage sad
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Decryptor(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
O'yemie:
Put d shut to the up,ode
Fat Chick Alert!

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by shadrach77: 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2013
her esteem issues may have contributed to the demise of the marriage - plus someone wrote this about her on linda ikeji's blog;

Anonymous said...
I just pity this woman, she is too forward ( o maa n be). Instead of her to humble herself and try all her possible best to make d marriage work; The fact is no single Guy will deliberately choose to wife this Lady considering her Size and her Saucy attitude. Peace!!!
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by chronique(m): 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
Damn!!! The rate @ which young couples are divorcing is so alarming. What could be the cause of their divorce? May God help us all. For me,there are only two reasons I'd ever consider divorce and they are infidelity and serious threat to life(attempting to pour acid on me or attempting to harm me with knife,gun or attempt to poison me,etc). Infidelity and serious threat to life are two things I can't tolerate. As a lady,you can err in other ways and I'd forgive but don't break the 2 golden rules of "thou shall not commit adultery and thou shall now attempt to take my life". If they are separating due to any one of the 2,too bad but if not;they'd probably need to sit on round a table a talk things over. Feel bad for her though.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:07am On Dec 28, 2013
I believe one of the main reasons marriage crashes is due to lack of love. I always ask myself that if people can tolerate the shortcomings of their children, parents and siblings, why not their spouses. Or is it because husbands and wives are not blood related?

3 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Ishilove: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2013
Can you repeat this 'sensible' statement to Wunmi Obe? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Ishilove: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko:

Dig deeper and you will discover that it is not unconnected to sex! That which we despise actually has an unimaginable effect in both relationship and marriage.

When we preach sex, people tend to look down on us; but its always the crux of the matter.
Mazi, your own no dey pass sex grin.

We can only speculate. The couple are the only ones who can tell us what went wrong, not some nameless, faceless aproko source.
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by lepasharon(f): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2013
O ga o ! sad
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by sangybabe(f): 12:16am On Dec 28, 2013
joeburgh:

No I think it was an arranged marriage to take shame of her. D guy is 2 fresh 2 marry someone as old as her
My thought too
Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Ishilove: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
Let me guess...

Just like during courtship everyone usually sends in his/her representative.

However during marriage, the real person surfaces.

I guess the hubby found out too late what it takes to maintain e.rection. Most often than not, e.rectile dysfunction can be cured by a mere sight of succulent bossom and apple bottom.

Throw in a fatty in the mix, and the marriage crumbles.

\
Haaa, another 'sensible' comment... So the only thing that sustains a marriage is an e'rection? Wonderful!!
shocked shocked

NL kids. Smh

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Toks2008(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2013
nnamanijanie13: Its such a pity dat ur marriage after 7 months Princess. May God help us in dis institution called marriage. But why is dere always irreconcilable diferences in celebrity marriages?

The fact is that many of these so called irreconcilable differences have always been there but each party probably believes the other person will change. IF YOU CAN'T COPE WITH THAT HABIT PLEASE LEAVE BEFORE SAYING I DO BECAUSE THAT PERSON MAY NEVER CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage by Polio: 12:22am On Dec 28, 2013
victorazy: Yoruba woman

Tribalistic cun.t!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toolz Oniru Demuren Twerks In Labour Room / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Davido's Girlfriend Chioma, The Chef Chi, Shares Lovely New Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.