Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... (1243 Views)

Transgender Have Her Ears And Nose REMOVED To Transform Into DRAGON / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Wizkid Cuts Off His Dreads, Check Out New Look [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by Azunwena: 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
The mother-of-four – known only as Setara – was reportedly beaten and mutilated by her partner at their home in Herat, Afghanistan.
He allegedly hit her on the head with a stone, before using a knife to slice off her nose and lips.
The brutal attack highlights a recent surge in violence against women in Afghanistan. see pix & more--- http://gluckgist..com/2013/12/man-cuts-off-wifes-lips-and-nose.html
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by harlos: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2013
embarassedembarassedembarassed

*faints*
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by portablechizzy(f): 8:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
Lord have mercy
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by badmeat(m): 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
That dude must be linked to alqeida!He should be skinned aliveangry
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by Emmyk(m): 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Smh.

*clap hands together 3 times like a typical yoruba market woman*
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
devil at work.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by psalm68(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2013
bastard son of a gun
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by DocAdray(f): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2013
OMG! Too bad!... The height of wickedness.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by Guykhena(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2013
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ , no mind me I no get wetin 2 comment
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by hatux: 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
Ye! Mogbe *fall insyd gutter*
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by addicted268(f): 12:14am On Dec 28, 2013
Lai-lai!I will never click dat link.I will never see dat pic.I don't want it etched in my memory forever.choi!d height of wickedness.
Re: Man Cuts Off Wife's Lips And Nose... by Guykhena(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2013
addicted268: Lai-lai!I will never click dat link.I will never see dat pic.I don't want it etched in my memory forever.choi!d height of wickedness.
. No lie,,u don't have mb

(1) (Reply)

Incompetent Moderators And Thieves / Doting Father: Obafemi Martin Takes A Stroll With Son / Munachi Abii And Mo’cheddah Stepped Out Without Earrings [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.