Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,513 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? (1591 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes / What To Do After She Gives You Her Number: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hi,

This is my first post on nairaland, guys please i need help. I am a single guy and need a lady. Gone out scouting but all to no avail.

There is this pretty girl I have been timing, so I walked up to her today , introduced myself. I was nt able to chat with her as she was forming busy. she told me her name but refused to give me her number and walked away. I walked up to her again offered to give her a lift home which she politely declined on the excuse she had a free lift. I wasnt nervous however felt i was clingy and seemed desperate and she must have spotted this. I kow where she works and I am hoping to see her tomorrow, hw do I fix my already damaged image and get her number. I really want to make this happen.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Andyblaze: 9:48pm On Dec 27, 2013
walk up to her and tell her that u are looking for ur phone that she shud helep u with her own so dat u'll try ur number. Then call ur number angry angry

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks andy however I still think she will be sharp to know it is one of my skeem to get her number.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Popowaa: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze: walk up to her and tell her that u are looking for ur phone that she shud helep u with her own so dat u'll try ur number. Then call ur number angry angry
This trick was used in the early 60s.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by MrCork: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
keyman0007: Hi,

This is my first post on nairaland, guys please i need help. I am a single guy and need a lady. Gone out scouting but all to no avail.

There is this pretty girl I have been timing, so I walked up to her today , introduced myself. I was nt able to chat with her as she was forming busy. she told me her name but refused to give me her number and walked away. I walked up to her again offered to give her a lift home which she politely declined on the excuse she had a free lift. I wasnt nervous however felt i was clingy and seemed desperate and she must have spotted this. I kow where she works and I am hoping to see her tomorrow, hw do I fix my already damaged image and get her number. I really want to make this happen.

..Easy!!!..being a plaYa in the game, I Will show u 5 steps that works with black women coz they easier to get.....truss me..here u go

..step 1.. Walk to her & say: ..hi..I wish I was cross eye so I can see u twice...(truss me - your mission here is to make her smile)

..step 2.. She smiles.

.step 3...,, the next thing u say while u smile.....May I hav the privilege to take u out as a friend (your mission here is to make her think u don't come on too strong)

..step 4...,her reply will be...ermm,ok.. I will think about it.

...step 5....the next thing u say;... That's good enough for me..anyways, here is ma number..call me when u r ready ( BANG)

...Conclusion:.... Truss, me she will think u gots swaaga,u r different and u Gots class....I guarantee u she will call u within 3 days.....am a playa and truss me,,I know women!.
wink

1 Like

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Blackeard(m): 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..Easy!!!..being a plaYa in the game, I Will show u 5 steps that works with black women coz they easier to get.....truss me..here u go

..step 1.. Walk to her & say: ..hi..I wish I was cross eye so I can see u twice...(truss me - your mission here is to make her smile)

..step 2.. She smiles.

.step 3...,, the next thing u say while u smile.....May I hav the privilege to take u out as a friend (your mission here is to make her think u don't come on too strong)

...step 5....the next thing u say;... That's good enough for me..anyways, here is ma number..call me when u r ready ( BANG)

...Conclusion:.... Truss, me she will think u gots swaaga,u r different and u Gots class....I guarantee u she will call u within 3 days.....am a playa and truss me,,I know women!.
wink
ok this might work...or she might actually hiss and post it on twitter or facebook.

2 Likes

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Another bro aint got no dayumm pickup line and he wants NL clownsandyblaze and Mr cork to help him outundecided
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2013
You sure ?I tried dat ones and till date the babe has not replied or called. I told her I wanted to be her friend blablabla and she like, she doesnt need a new friend she has many already. I was shocked.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Andyblaze: 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
lomomike: Another bro aint got no dayumm pickup line and he wants NL clownsandyblaze and Mr cork to help him outundecided

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Andyblaze: 10:37pm On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: This trick was used in the early 60s.

tryna bite bacc? angry angry

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Popowaa: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2013
Andyblaze:

tryna bite bacc? angry angry
back bite what?
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Andyblaze: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Popowaa: back bite what?

don't over work your brain. Forget angry angry
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by cbrass(m): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2013

Lmao...but it Still works al you need is a sharp guy that knows when and the appropriate time to use it
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by cbrass(m): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
Bro may I ask you if you truly love the girl or just looking for a passage to her V-region If no I would advice you take it easy and be gentle, then don't try woo her with your ride, it make look like an insult to her.

Since you have her name go check her on facebook be her firend there and get her on her knees from there.

1 Like

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Thanks Its too early to love, I dont knw her so I cant love her, I just found her attractive and want to give it a shot. I wasnt flaunting my ride o, Just offered to give her a lift in a desperation to know her better when i heard she was looking for how to leave
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by cbrass(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2013
keyman0007: Thanks Its too early to love, I dont knw her so I cant love her, I just found her attractive and want to give it a shot. I wasnt flaunting my ride o, Just offered to give her a lift in a desperation to know her better when i heard she was looking for how to leave

Ok
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Popowaa: 6:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Andyblaze:

don't over work your brain. Forget angry angry
angryangry
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 28, 2013
shey this thread was posted at the joke sekcion. undecided
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 28, 2013
To all the dumb guys who keep saying ''just make money and you will get a nigerian lady'' here is an example that not all nigerian ladies are what we paint them to be on nairaland. The OP has a ride, so i can infer dat he's loaded to an extent.
OP, too bad i can't help out cos i ain't got game either.
Lastly, you don't need really money to game a lady.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by duni04(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..step 2.. She smiles.

wink
serzly? undecided
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Eddygourdo(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2013
does getting her number imply she would be Urs? you already got good info about her why don't u sell urself properly by seeing her at places u already know she would be. try and be a friend without asking for anything in return. be humourous and charming and she would start expecting u in those places u meet. then u can ask for her number with assurance that u stand a better chance of expressing ur feelings cos she is already ur friend.

1 Like

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Andyblaze: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: angryangry

lol sweetie no vex angry angry
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by guiddoti: 7:54am On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..step 2.. She smiles.

wink
Are you a reseacher? You got Phd lol.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by ITbomb(m): 8:00am On Dec 28, 2013
Don't just concentrate on getting a girl's number. Work more on getting her comfortable in your presence. Make her smile, flow with the conversation n drop your number.
Keep your mind on getting her number at the second meeting not the first.
It seems u are this shivering type that just want to get the number then retire to the comfort of your inner closet where you can safely reel out your crammed love lines.
Girls love guys who are more physical not the phone n chat based bf.

1 Like

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 28, 2013
Eddygourdo: does getting her number imply she would be Urs? you already got good info about her why don't u sell urself properly by seeing her at places u already know she would be. try and be a friend without asking for anything in return. be humourous and charming and she would start expecting u in those places u meet. then u can ask for her number with assurance that u stand a better chance of expressing ur feelings cos she is already ur friend.

Well said! I think you I will go with this approach

1 Like

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Gabreal1(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

..step 2.. She smiles.

wink
Lol... Your step one 1 is really cool, but i tell you ,most naija girlz(dark skinned) won't get d joke....
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by holyvirgin: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2013
May be she is in another serious relationship.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by vislabraye(m): 10:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Eddygourdo: does getting her number imply she would be Urs? you already got good info about her why don't u sell urself properly by seeing her at places u already know she would be. try and be a friend without asking for anything in return. be humourous and charming and she would start expecting u in those places u meet. then u can ask for her number with assurance that u stand a better chance of expressing ur feelings cos she is already ur friend.

Getting phone number can be as simple as ABC. There are really no gimmicks to it. I've had so many numbers that I've had to delete some.
So op, its not all about numbers although U have to start from there. If U think this babe does not dig U, move else where.
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Newkidoo(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2013
You need her number.. U mean all this 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0.. You need ma advice like...
S
Se
Ser
Seri
Serio
Seriou
Serious
Seriousl
Seriously
Seriously!
Seriously!!
Seriously!!!

Go and make Money..Money speaks no mata what but First

Go and listen to Burma boy ft D'banj- Won da mo....

you will end up singing Yemi my lover for her just make money.. money speaks

1 Like

Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by MrCork: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
guiddoti: Are you a reseacher? You got Phd lol.

..ama plaYa...Londoner!! angry
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:49pm On Dec 28, 2013

Still working tho
Re: GUYS I NEED HELP How Do I Get Her Number???????????????????? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Popowaa: angryangry

Now you're over working your brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

cld / How Will You Feel If Your Wife Do This On Your Wedding Day..(photo) / Name Three Things Guys Should Not Be Doing..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.