Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

Go Back To School, Oduah Tells Journalist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go Back To School, Oduah Tells Journalist (985 Views)

Code Of Conducts Allegations Are Mischevious- Saraki Tells Journalist / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Tells Journalist To 'shut Up' On Live Radio / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Go Back To School, Oduah Tells Journalist by ghettodreamz(m): 5:28am On Dec 28, 2013
Oduah, who was responding to a question that drew her attention to the report said that “what they said is that Mr President can and should review; that is what they said there”.

She also asked the journalist who asked the question to go back to school.

“I think it means you don’t read or you probably don’t understand English, because I read it” adding that “what they said is that Mr. President can and should review; that is what they said there. Probably, you should go back to school”, she said.

Source: Channels TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7U_QulaB9g

Can you guys read the glimpse of excitement all over her face, immediately she finished replying the said journalist?

Isn't that insultive from a so-called minister?

IMHO, I think she's damn haughty.

Like seriously; yepa, I don use am count scores grin

Over to you guys, no yabbin of the OP abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Go Back To School, Oduah Tells Journalist by lepashandi: 6:56am On Dec 28, 2013
ghettodreamz: Oduah, who was responding to a question that drew her attention to the report said that “what they said is that Mr President can and should review; that is what they said there”.

She also asked the journalist who asked the question to go back to school.

“I think it means you don’t read or you probably don’t understand English, because I read it” adding that “what they said is that Mr. President can and should review; that is what they said there. Probably, you should go back to school”, she said.

Source: Channels TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7U_QulaB9g

Can you guys read the glimpse of excitement all over her face, immediately she finished replying the said journalist?

Isn't that insultive from a so-called minister?

IMHO, I think she's damn haughty.

Like seriously; yepa, I don use am count scores grin

Over to you guys, no yabbin of the OP abeg. grin grin grin

Shut up. What is insultive in cutting a journalist to size. What can you do about it than to keep ranting on the internet?

(1) (Reply)

Ex-wife Reveals Shockin Details About Fela,Says I Want d World To Know The Truth / I Th / Rep Blames Mass Failure In WASSCE On Epileptic Power Supply.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.