Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? (49752 Views)

When A Guy Wants To Marry A Virgin Girl By All Means... / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo) / Why Do Some Women Feel They Need A Man To Complete Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2013
I dont know if anyone else has noticed it... but women think they have guys all figured out... give him spartacus-like sex, and he becomes your loyal puppy.
My past girlfriend always had this sick habit of asking me for stuf whenever we were having sex and I was at ejaculation point.. girls always feel guys owe them everything, and all they owe the guy is to scream as loudly as possible during the corpulation process.
Now my question is... Isnt sex overrated?... and is it worth 'selling your birthright' over?...
For me , I detest being blackmailed with sex, and have many times stopped in the middle of it immediately I sense the girl is wielding it over me like some sword of damocles..
State your opinion...

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Because thats d impression they always give moreover the same way you think all ladies want money

92 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by philtrum(m): 7:37am On Dec 28, 2013
I think some things are normal,like this. To ladies their mum would restrict them from hanging out with guys or tell them "if you allow a boy to touch you, you'll get pregnant"

Mum thinks all boys wants to have s3x wiv my daughter, bottom line is, its genetic to think all guys only wants s3x

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by SniperOne: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu: I dont know if anyone else has noticed it... but women think they have guys all figured out... give him spartacus-like sex, and he becomes your loyal puppy.
My past girlfriend always had this sick habit of asking me for stuf whenever we were having sex and I was at ejaculation point.. girls always feel guys owe them everything, and all they owe the guy is to scream as loudly as possible during the corpulation process.
Now my question is... Isnt sex overrated?... and is it worth 'selling your birthright' over?...
For me , I detest being blackmailed with sex, and have many times stopped in the middle of it immediately I sense the girl is wielding it over me like some sword of damocles..
State your opinion...

Perhaps, they've had a first hand experience or have seen it occurred to other filles leading to the generalisation.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by EzePromoe: 7:49am On Dec 28, 2013
For every potent man in a relationship, there is every possibility that you are hungry for sex, what makes the difference is if you are bold enough to ask for it or not.

15 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by eluquenson(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Their brain is shallow & all they thought is that after the sex the guy will love them more while some believe after sex there won't be much commitment again.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by SniperOne: 7:56am On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: For every potent man in a relationship, there is every possibility that you are hungry for sex, what makes the difference is if you are bold enough to ask for it or not.

Same applies to the females but just the fear of the guy dumping them in oblivion after getting what he was after enable the women have this assumption.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 7:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Eze Promoe: For every potent man in a relationship, there is every possibility that you are hungry for sex, what makes the difference is if you are bold enough to ask for it or not.
Sir, did you even bother with reading the thread before commenting... pls read... with glasses this time if need be

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 28, 2013
Question for the gods!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by bastien: 8:18am On Dec 28, 2013
If u ask me,na who I go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by bigfree: 8:20am On Dec 28, 2013
okay. Ask google
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by destino24(m): 8:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Op, will you date your girlfriend without sex until marriage??
Most guys won't

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by proxillin(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2013
No. But you cant keep a woman without money and sex. Women love sex more than men. They only know how pretend and comport.

37 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 8:43am On Dec 28, 2013
destino24: Op, will you date your girlfriend without sex until marriage??
Most guys won't

what is this one saying?.... this is one of the reasons why a 'dislike' button should be created on nairaland...

21 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Jakeattah(m): 8:45am On Dec 28, 2013
BECAUSE IT IS

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by masagoody(m): 8:47am On Dec 28, 2013
proxillin: No. But you cant keep a woman without money and sex. Women love sex more than men. They only know how pretend and comport.
#U don't mean it!
#Team abstinence....oh yeah!

18 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 8:48am On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu: I dont know if anyone else has noticed it... but women think they have guys all figured out... give him spartacus-like sex, and he becomes your loyal puppy.
State your opinion...
The answer to the question in bold is Yes!
Sex is over-rated, just as money is over-rated, just as falling in love is over-rated, just as death is over-rated...

I could go on and on about things that seem over-rated...
But it still won't change the fact that what men desire most out of a woman is sex, and what women desire most out of a man is protection & comfort.

They know it, we know it...and we all have found a way to co-exist with these truths.

61 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 8:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

24 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by UyiIredia(m): 9:20am On Dec 28, 2013

True talk.

@ OP: That stereotype is almost true. It's no secret men are very $€xual by nature and tend to be more aggressive about it than women, that is one reason for the stereotype. It is also possible guys who haven't asked ladies for s€x are chicken to do so for reasons they best know. One may be so as not to look desperate or harm their ego should the babe refuse.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 28, 2013
@op if sex wouldn't be involved you also wouldn't note those attractive body features the girl got that got you attracted to her....so its normal for a girl to think that way until a real man comes her way to prove her wrong and sweep her off her feet.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by candor4(f): 9:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Cos is Deir food..............................................period

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by candor4(f): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2013
destino24: Op, will you date your girlfriend without sex until marriage??
Most guys won't

Tank you............

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by thiefnubu(m): 9:50am On Dec 28, 2013
candor4: Cos is Deir food..............................................period
and it isnt urs?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Odunharry(m): 10:00am On Dec 28, 2013
it ur food too cos u eat it with him

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by Temismith(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2013
Pls who has seen my opinion? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by destino24(m): 10:10am On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu:
what is this one saying?.... this is one if the reasons why a 'dislike' button should be created on nairaland...

Let's be fair here. I once saw a thread where a guy said he was gonna dump his girlfriend for not letting him have sex with her. The said girlfriend insisted on having sex only when they were married

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by vislabraye(m): 10:15am On Dec 28, 2013
zeemoore: Some ladies think all a guy want is their waist cuz some of u lack self control
Some guys allow their third leg to do the thinking for them leaving their brain in the village
I read some posts made by guys on Nl nd SMH
Some of u bliv with ur money, u can straff any girl u want
Nd as for those girls that think they can av guys @ dia beck nd call 2ru sex, no need to preach, the end will justify the means

With a liTtle bit of money and good branding, babes will rush you.

A lot of guys love sexx as well as ladies. But sexx will not guarantee that a man will love a woman for marriage.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by crackhaus: 10:21am On Dec 28, 2013
Going by this reasoning, I guess money is also your food?

Shallow!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by jmoore(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2013
Because when the guy asks for sex and the lady refuses, his face will look like that of a he-goat(Mkpi).

Some guys act like he-goats.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by EzePromoe: 10:34am On Dec 28, 2013
Sniper_One:

Same applies to the females but just the fear of the guy dumping them in oblivion after getting what he was after enable the women have this assumption.
It's not natural for an African woman to see a man and have sexual orgies towards him save he's her spouse, so its literally right to say you shouldn't expect a woman to demand for it, or even think about it first.
Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by EzePromoe: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2013
Tinubu:
Sir, did you even bother with reading the thread before commenting... pls read... with glasses this time if need be
I read it well smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Feel That Sex Is All A Guy Wants? by EzePromoe: 10:38am On Dec 28, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

True talk.

@ OP: That stereotype is almost true. It's no secret men are very $€xual by nature and tend to be more aggressive about it than women, that is one reason for the stereotype. It is also possible guys who haven't asked ladies for s€x are chicken to do so for reasons they best know. One may be so as not to look desperate or harm their ego should the babe refuse.
Remember that most times, a lady's "NO" actually means, "I AGREE BUT YOU SHOULD SOUND MORE PERSUASIVE AND CONVINCING." smiley

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Am I Too Choosy? / People Still Pick Phone Calls While Cheating. / My Wife Admitts She Visited A Guy But There Was No Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.