Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21567 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by CHoccolaTE: 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
Modified
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
[CHocolaTE:
]

Stop vibrating . Relax...
She is either offline or doesn't know about it. Why not report it.
You think every mod should sit 24hrs In their PC to monitor what undecided.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by CHoccolaTE: 2:53pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chillisauce:

Stop vibrating . Relax...
She is either offline or doesn't know about it. Why not report it.
You think every mod should sit 24hrs In their PC to monitor what undecided.

Lol, ok I have reported it grin

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2014
ypepe: Chilli, I hv been expecting another handle.
Is it bc d other one was banned that's why u r yet to change it?

My dear, just as I was falling in love with the other handle, your madam just banned it until december grin
Since then no time to start changing email address.

Thanks for reminding me. Maybe I will use Cpepe.
Abeg come fun room before Tgirl ban this one.

Tgirl, RR..sorry for derailing kiss
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2014
Holy shait Tgirl sorry ooo. Happy new year may this year bring you plenty plenty kpekus and more tgirl juniors grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dayokanu(m): 4:08pm On Jan 03, 2014
I used to have the tools to track ip because of where I was working circa 2009. I have since left the place and no longer have the tools

If it was in those days I could crack it easily
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2014
dayokanu: I used to have the tools to track ip because of where I was working circa 2009. I have since left the place and no longer have the tools
If it was in those days I could crack it easily

I will report you to circa cheesy

@ypepe

Wait ooo is ypepe our one and only YPP?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ladygogo: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2014
grin grin grin grin Family section. fuji house of commotion.

Jidegal. welcome back.
Yellowpawpaw is now ypepe? oga o
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by vanitty: 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2014
jennykadry: Buahahahahahaha I just fell off my high chair cheesy oh this year is going to be a good and fulfilling one for me cheesy .Vanitty oooo happy new year.

Thanks & Happy new year to you too
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by mgbeketoto: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2014
More revelations please!

THREAD DON DERAIL TEY TEY KE!
Instead of people to post with relevance to topics. . .they begin to pick fights here and there.

YOU THE OP should be BANNED TOO. . .FOR INSTIGATING PETTY FIGHTS ON THIS YOUR THREAD.

Na crime to disagree with you ni? undecided

If you wanno attack feminists AND YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT REAL FEMINISTS BY YOUR MYOPIC DEFINITIONS . . . DO NOT EXIST ON NL OR ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA. . . .WHY NOT GO TO AN AMERICAN OR EUROPEAN GOSSIP BOARD TO PREACH AND ARGUE YOUR OWN VERSION OF FEMINISM THERE? undecided

WHAT WAS THE PURPOSE OF THIS YOUR THREAD? grin

See as ya nyansh open finish? cheesy

MU HE HE HE HE HE HE

Next pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

COWARDS DIE MANY TIMES BEFORE THEIR DEATHS . . . ON OR OFFLINE!!!! My H-Agnostic GAWWWWWWWWWWWD bless JULIUS CAESAR always!!!!! cool

7 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 5:35pm On Jan 03, 2014
The thread is totally derailed.

Guys, you can do better than bantering back and forth over non issue.

Staying on topic will be best for all.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Psychedelia(m): 5:42pm On Jan 03, 2014
Errr... Wow. So much anger, so much beef, so much 'struggle'.

Here's a cute pic to cheer the warring factions up a little

grin

2 Likes

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2014
As I just opened this, I c our able mod and started laughing.
C as Roy is glued here!

Who said to be a mod is easy?

This mod thing will make u not to talk when u want to and to also position ur mouth well when talking.
No ban moi o! cheesy cheesy
Happy new year Mr Roy! kiss

Dramaland!!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by RoyalRoy(m): 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2014
ypepe: As I just opened this, I c our able mod and started laughing.
C as Roy is glued here!

Who said to be a mod is easy?

This mod thing will make u not to talk when u want to and to also position ur mouth well when talking.
No ban moi o! cheesy cheesy
Happy new year Mr Roy! kiss

Dramaland!!

Well you are right. grin

Keeping a balanced opinion is not easy. Things you wanna say and you have to erase...... Lol.. But one keeps learning everyday.

Happy new year Ypp.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by ypepe: 5:56pm On Jan 03, 2014
bukatyne: Has the poster with multiple ids been revealed or found out?

Buky, shift for corner let's hv fun abeg!
The thread nefa tire u ma?
Me I don tire o!
Na enjoyment galore till thread closes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

What Are The Most Important Words Of Advice Given You By Your Parent? / What People Don't Know: Why We Pray With Alligator Pepper And Kolanut / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.