Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage (21582 Views)

10 Behaviors Of An Extreme Nairaland Feminist / I'm Bored, So Why Not?? Yet Another Feminist Thread! / Rise Of The Feminist Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Faun(m): 3:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
what's all this nonsense?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

You're giving this OP way too much credit.

You need to realize that some people simply have no use for common sense.

Lol!

Wetin I go talk?
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

You're giving this OP way too much credit.

You need to realize that some people simply have no use for common sense.

Maggot brain, what are you doing on my thread? Jerking off? Your obsession with any thread I author is getting out of hand . Yaba Left beckons!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
damiso: Live and let live OP.Success in Life is not about marriage only. undecided undecided .Marriage or being married is not the be all and end all of a womans existence.

I agree success is not about marriage only and I also believe that the hard core feminists do marriage a lot of harm with their unrealistic ideologies.
The reason why this thread was opened was basically to show THAT THOSE MARRIED WOMEN OR SINGLE WOMEN WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW THIS IDEOLOGY SHOULD BE WELL AWARE OF WHERE IT WILL LEAD THEM. THERE IS NO KNOWN HARDCORE FEMINIST WHO IS SUCCESSFULLY MARRIED!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
bukatyne: @OP

Except you have met with all feminists, I don't think your queation is reasonable.

Just as different people inteprete the Bible in different ways, feminists are also view life and the man woman relationahip differently

Anyways, thanks I think I really need to read up Chidinma, we have the same opinion regarding men and their pockets

Most hard core feminists are also atheists because they think that religion is against women. My take is that before you become a feminist you should know that it is a sure way to a divorce.
Let me quote one of them

“God is going to change. We women… will change the world so much that He won’t fit anymore.” Naomi Goldenberg, Changing of the Gods: Feminism and the End of Traditional Religions.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by bukatyne(f): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

Most hard core feminists are also atheists because they think that religion is against women. My take is that before you become a feminist you should know that it is a sure way to a divorce.

Now this is hilarious!

I would advise you have an NGO that wars against women becoming feminists!

I am sure these demonic feminists were also responsible for our fore fathers changing their wives like wrapper!

Death to the feminists! grin

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

Maggot brain, what are you doing on my thread? Jerking off? Your obsession with any thread I author is getting out of hand . Yaba Left beckons!

Your obsession with authoring senseless threads has long gotten out of hand. You need to reel it in. Seriously.

As to my maggot brain, leave it alone. At least I have a brain. Wish I could say the same for you.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
bukatyne:

Now this is hilarious!

I would advise you have an NGO that wars against women becoming feminists!

I am sure these demonic feminists were also responsible for our fore fathers changing their wives like wrapper!

Death to the feminists! grin

No it is not hilarious. It is serious. Which of the core feminists have a successful marriage? LOOK IT IS A CHOICE! You decide to be a feminist , fine and good but while at it know that statistics don't lie.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Your obsession with authoring senseless threads has long gotten out of hand. You need to reel it in. Seriously.

As to my maggot brain, leave it alone. At least I have a brain. Wish I could say the same for you.

You are the core architect of idiocy in this forum. If you don't agree simply gerrr out and you won't be missed. Like I say in all my threads, if you don't have any meaningful thing to say , you can simply ignore it.

The way you follow my thread religiously as if your life depends on it bothers on obsession. Get a life quietly. If you cannot contribute without casting unnecessary and silly remarks then you can shove you opinion up your ass.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
bukatyne:

Lol!

Wetin I go talk?

Some ppl actually take him serious. grin the guy is frustrated . I bet his escapades with his PWP left him confused.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

[s]I agree success is not about marriage only and I also believe that the hard core feminists do marriage a lot of harm with their unrealistic ideologies.
The reason why this thread was opened was basically to show THAT THOSE MARRIED WOMEN OR SINGLE WOMEN WHO BLINDLY FOLLOW THIS IDEOLOGY SHOULD BE WELL AWARE OF WHERE IT WILL LEAD THEM. THERE IS NO KNOWN HARDCORE FEMINIST WHO IS SUCCESSFULLY MARRIE[/s]D!

Rubbish!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:

[s]Some ppl actually take him serious. grin the guy is frustrated . I bet his escapades with his PWP left him confused.[/s]

It must pain to realize that NO ONE takes you serious, kpele!
Chillis:

Rubbish!

Foolery manifests again! Can't think straight, can't talk straight, just a nuisance!

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:

Some ppl actually take him serious. grin the guy is frustrated . I bet his escapades with his PWP left him confused.

Lmao @ PWP escapades! Did you see the other thread he just started with a new moniker?

Definitely not one to be taken seriously. cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

It must pain to realize that NO ONE takes you serious, kpele!

Foolery manifests again! Can't think straight, can't talk straight, just a nuisance!

What a loser! I'm not the lonely one here, remember smiley
Keep chasing shadows! Internet warrior! Kill the feminist !
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

Lmao @ PWP escapades! Did you see the other thread he just started with a new moniker?

Definitely not one to be taken seriously. cheesy

He has so many monikers, donjazzy, dantata or something. Liking his post , quoting himself and responding with other. He must be one hell of a loser offline, smelling fagg grin. I'm sure you haven't even had your bath this morning @dinachi
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:

[s]What a loser! I'm not the lonely one here, remember smiley
Keep chasing shadows! Internet warrior! Kill the feminist ![/s]

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin someone is seriously pissed! Get a life quietly.

Back to topic, the challenge still stands. SHOW me a core feminist who is happily married or shut up
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin someone is seriously pissed! Get a life quietly.

Back to topic, the challenge still stands. SHOW me a core feminist who is happily married or shut up
I'm one! So what's your point undecided
What you gonna do to me. Massage your tiny dicck with my username grin
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

If you cannot contribute without casting unnecessary and silly remarks then you can shove you opinion up your ass.

How about we start with you opening a sensible thread first and we go from there.

I won't be holding my breath though.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by linda20: 4:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
You are actually making dinachi look good by attacking the messenger instead of the message. I think the losers are those who focus on the messenger instead of the message.

1 Like

Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
linda20: You are actually making dinachi look good by attacking the messenger instead of the message. I think the losers are those who focus on the messenger instead of the message.

This is also his moniker grin

Keep it coming Dinachi
You don't even know how to cover tracks. You only use these monikers to boost your esteem. Oshior
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:
[s]I'm one! So what's your point undecided
What you gonna do to me. Massage your tiny dicck with my username grin[/s]

You and dick in your posts. I don't really believe you are a real feminist. You are supposed to hate dicks. Fake Internet feminists.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:

You and dick in your posts. I don't really believe you are a real feminist. You are supposed to hate dicks. Fake Internet feminists.

cheesy I'm not like you who hate pusssy.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

How about we start with you opening a sensible thread first and we go from there.

Chillis:

This is also her moniker grin

Keep it coming chillis
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

This is also her moniker grin

Keep it coming chillis
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:

This is also his moniker grin

Keep it coming Dinachi
You don't even know how to cover tracks. You only use these monikers to boost your esteem. Oshior

shocked shocked

Rotfl!!
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

shocked shocked

Rotfl!!

He uses these 3 monikers to attack his so called enemies online and likes his post. Check the linda20 history and see the moniker is used in all his post. cheesy
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
ileobatojo:

shocked shocked

Rotfl!!

@ Chillis Keep using this your moniker to attack me and support your self I bet it makes you feel good
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
You so stopid you don't even care.
grin

I go open ya Yansh today.
Donjazzy will soon appear , that's the one left to show face.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
No one has been able to point to any core feminist with a good marriage. MY POINT STILL STANDS TILL DIS PROVEN.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis: You so stopid you don't even care.
grin

I go open ya Yansh today.
Donjazzy will soon appear , that's the one left to show face.
If you don't have anything left to say apart from using your other moniker to attack me, then well and good. it is a classic tactic of internet fake wannabe feminists.

It is not a must to comment on my thread.
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by Chillis: 4:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
dinachi:
If you don't have anything left to say apart from using your other moniker to attack me, then well and good. it is a classic tactic of internet fake wannabe feminists.

It is not a must to comment on my thread.
Sharap! You are not even happy am passing my free time in this stopid thread sad
Re: Open Challenge! Show Me One Recent Notable Feminist Who Had A Great Marriage by dinachi(m): 4:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Chillis:
Sharap! You are not even happy am passing my free time in this stopid thread sad

I prefer your other moniker saying this.

Plus I don't hate pussy. I go for only the reasonable ones!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Slut Walk For Women's Right / Confused! / Asamoah Gyan Ordered To Give Ex-wife Houses, Cars, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.