Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Programming With Android - Programming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Programming With Android (9958 Views)

Why You Should Start Programming With C. / Support Python Programming With Android Devices :qpython E.t.c / Uh? Learning Programming With Phone?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Programming With Android by piouson(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
henryobinna:
ever since I posted that error here no body ever cared to give a suggestion or probably the cause.
I know this is ages ago, but I just stumbled on the post and decided to reply, as no answer been given.
From the error message:
henryobinna:
Exception in thread "main" java.util.UnknownFormatConversionException: Conversion = '2'
at GradeBook.displayGradeReport(GradeBook.java:82)
at GradeBookTest.main(GradeBookTest.java:7)
In the GradeBook.displayGradeReport method, change the line:
System.out.printf("class average is %2.f\n", average);
to
System.out.printf("class average is %.2f\n", average);

Java Formatter uses "%.2f" to represent a 'float' variable, but you used "%2.f" which threw the UnknownFormatConversionException

That book was my first Java ebook and I really enjoyed it. Lemme know if you need any other Java help.
Re: Programming With Android by henryobinna(m): 4:42am On Dec 02, 2014
piouson:

I know this is ages ago, but I just stumbled on the post and decided to reply, as no answer been given.
From the error message:

In the GradeBook.displayGradeReport method, change the line:
System.out.printf("class average is %2.f\n", average);
to
System.out.printf("class average is %.2f\n", average);

Java Formatter uses "%.2f" to represent a 'float' variable, but you used "%2.f" which threw the UnknownFormatConversionException

That book was my first Java ebook and I really enjoyed it. Lemme know if you need any other Java help.
thanks thanks.. I'll do just that during the day
Re: Programming With Android by Borwe: 9:14pm On Jan 03, 2015
WAAA!!!!!!!!!!
No AIDE above version 2.2.6 for gingerbread devices. angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Programming With Android by SUGARSON(m): 12:29am On Mar 25, 2015
. PLEASE I HAVE BEEN USING AIDE TO LEARN
ANDROID DEVELOPMENT UNTIL IT GOT TO A
CERTAIN STAGE AND STARTED SHOWING ME
THIS PICTURE. HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS?

HELP ME.

Re: Programming With Android by Borwe: 6:49am On Mar 26, 2015
SUGARSON:

HELP ME.

You need internet bundles for tutorials, else you ca use he lucky patcher patch on AIDE.
Re: Programming With Android by SUGARSON(m): 10:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Borwe:

You need internet bundles for tutorials, else you ca use he lucky patcher patch on AIDE.

LUCKY PATCHER? WHERE?
Re: Programming With Android by Borwe: 9:52am On Mar 27, 2015
SUGARSON:

LUCKY PATCHER? WHERE?

Its an app that offers free unlocking of normal apps to pro. It should work. Just google and download Lucky Patcher
Re: Programming With Android by SUGARSON(m): 11:01am On Mar 27, 2015
OK, I WILL TRY IT.

THANKS
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 27, 2015
SUGARSON:

HELP ME.
it seems you're trying to access the paid features of aide, which requires Internet access and your visa/MasterCard.

simply press back, swipe the left of your screen and tap "code for experts" to continue. coding

Re: Programming With Android by SUGARSON(m): 10:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
@PREBOY, THAT'S FOR EXPERTS. I'M JUST A BEGINNER, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CODE YET.

@BORWE, I TRIED IT BUT IT'S NOT WORKING.

PLS I NEED HELP NLERS...
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2015
SUGARSON:
@PREBOY, THAT'S FOR EXPERTS. I'M JUST A BEGINNER, I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CODE YET.
I thought you've been using itundecided

anyway, go to settings/app on your Android, locate aide then clear data... it should reset the app
Re: Programming With Android by SUGARSON(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
@PREBOY, IF IT RESETS WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL IT REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS?
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
SUGARSON:
@PREBOY, IF IT RESETS WHAT WILL HAPPEN? WILL IT REMOVE THE RESTRICTIONS?
if you mean the restrictions on the tutorials, then i'm sorry bt it can't, you'll have to purchase those
Re: Programming With Android by SUGARSON(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2015
OK. BAD MARKET

BUT I WON'T RELENT...
GOD HELP ME!
Re: Programming With Android by Borwe: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Yo, get any of the luckypatcher versions of 5.5.+ they have two patches for A.I.D.E. try each till one will work.

note: need to be rooted and have busybox installed fully.
Re: Programming With Android by SUGARSON(m): 3:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
WELL AM NOT ROOTED AND I DON'T WANNA DO THAT...

THANKS FOR UR HELP THOUGH...
Re: Programming With Android by megasamuel(m): 9:07pm On May 21, 2015
@preboy or any other expert can I use QPython for Web,game or App development if so kindly put me through
Re: Programming With Android by EngrBouss(m): 11:40am On May 23, 2015
Tutorial training videos for Android and ios programming and loadz more. Contact me @07087210933 or WhatsApp me @08093852664. Cool price rate. Train at home and stay ahead of the pack

Re: Programming With Android by Borwe: 4:11pm On May 23, 2015
They are all on youtube so you better be giving them out for free. smiley
Re: Programming With Android by Nobody: 8:34am On May 26, 2015
megasamuel:
@preboy or any other expert can I use QPython for Web,game or App development if so kindly put me through
i don't know for sure, i own a PC now so i don't use my android for programming anymore.... you should check their documentation page to find out which python library Qpython currently supports and if they can suit your needs

i do know it supports web2py, django and some other web frameworks dunno abt app development

check here= http://qpython.com/ http://pypi.qpython.org/index.php/qpython-libraries/
Re: Programming With Android by Borwe: 9:12am On May 27, 2015
Preboy:

i don't know for sure, i own a PC now so i don't use my android for programming anymore.... you should check their documentation page to find out which python library Qpython currently supports and if they can suit your needs

i do know it supports web2py, django and some other web frameworks dunno abt app development

check here= http://qpython.com/ http://pypi.qpython.org/index.php/qpython-libraries/

It has Kivy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn C++ Programming Language In Few Days / Netbeans Vs Eclipse Vs Jboss / Is C++ Still A Relevant Programming Language Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.