Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? (886 Views)

Secret Santa- What Would You Like For Christmas? / Best Alias U've Ever Had Or Username U Don See For Nairaland And Others / What You Like For Your Entertainment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Gosj01(m): 9:18am On Dec 28, 2013
Just like we all know that some of us are addicted to Nairaland, but which section/thread do you like /using/the most on/in Nairaland, as a Nairalander?
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Sigoal(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2013
D section i like most on nairaland is POLITICS SECTION
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Gosj01(m): 9:24am On Dec 28, 2013
For me, i like the PHONE SECTION. Which makes me to turn to a Andriod rooting guru from Zero Experience and also Phone reviewer Expert. I also like the NYSC SECTION. I have a view of how the Jamb number work:-D
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Baritone(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2013
picking a section is quite hard,I like the career section 'cos it inspires me,the phone section keeps me updated on gadgets,then jokes and romance to keep me laughing on love and life.
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by tayork(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
All of the above
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Gosj01(m): 6:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sigoal: D section i like most on nairaland is POLITICS SECTION
Are into politics?
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Gosj01(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
tayor_k: All of the above
but bros, u no fit open everything a day nah?
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Gosj01(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Baritone: picking a section is quite hard,I like the career section 'cos it inspires me,the phone section keeps me updated on gadgets,then jokes and romance to keep me [/b]laughing on love and life.
[b]
Re: Which Section Do You Like On Nairaland? And Why? by Sigoal(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gosj01:
Are into politics?
No,it just dat d section keep me updates on watz goin on in term of government

(1) (Reply)

8 Year Old Schoolboy Marries 61 Year Old Woman In South Africa / Homosexuals Protest In Anambra / My Brother Needs Your Vote In A Samsung Camera Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.