Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? (1094 Views)

I’m Eager To Return To Battle – Injured Obasanjo / Why Do Yorubas Hate GEJ So Much? / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by WizPrince1(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2013
Please guys, lets stumble upon this.
Why is GEJ so mean about the National Conference? Is it that he has plans to eradicate this menace in the country or to fulfill his political ambitions?

I asked this because the way things are going in his Party/People decamping and he doesn't care about anything if someone leaves or stays but still eager about the National Conference 2014.

I Pray he shouldn't do funny things that day because we're one NIGERIA! If he trys Division, that won't work.

I just Pray Nigerians Live In Peace And Unity as we were before! GOD HELP US
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by dunkem21(m): 11:02am On Dec 28, 2013
The sole aim of SNC is to divide Nigeria. What do U think the SE want?
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 28, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klO01FUDV7I

this is what that National Dialogue should be about

We need to discuss issues like

True Fedralism
Devolution
State Policing
Lean Federal Government
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by kel4soft: 11:17am On Dec 28, 2013
Nigeria is a forgone conclusion. GEJ is laughing at APC everyday in his office. The truth is that the Otuoke man doesn't give a damn about 2015 election because it won't hold.

Tell me why SHELL are busy selling off their assets in Niger Delta?

Tell me the delay in PIB passage in NASS.

He doesn't give a minute damn.

Unconfirmed report says Orji Uzor Kalu and some SE leaders are working together with GEJ in collaboration with the United States and Britain to break up Nigeria.

As a Niger Deltan, if Nigeria breaks up, fine, if doesn't fine also. All I want is good leadership whether it distingrate or not.
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by kettykin: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
kel4soft: Nigeria is a forgone conclusion. GEJ is laughing at APC everyday in his office. The truth is that the Otuoke man doesn't give a damn about 2015 election because it won't hold.

Tell me why SHELL are busy selling off their assets in Niger Delta

Tell me the delay in PIB passage in NASS.

He doesn't give a minute damn.

Unconfirmed report says Orji Uzor Kalu and some SE leaders are working together with GEJ in collaboration with the United States and Britain to break up Nigeria.

As a Niger Deltan, if Nigeria breaks up, fine, if doesn't fine also. All I want is good leadership whether it distingrate or not.

I have been wondering for some time why the IOC have been busy with the selling off Assets and oil fields , i have never really thought or linked it with classified security reports, at the rate they are busy selling off it seems they so much believe in the CIA predictions or they could be working on new shale gas discovery and oil discovery in USA and Brazil
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by Ogbonaikenna(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
Wiz-Prince:
Please guys, lets stumble upon this.
Why is GEJ so mean about the National Conference? Is it that he has plans to eradicate this menace in the country or to fulfill his political ambitions?

I asked this because the way things are going in his Party/People decamping and he doesn't care about anything if someone leaves or stays but still eager about the National Conference 2014.

I Pray he shouldn't do funny things that day because we're one NIGERIA! If he trys Division, that won't work.

I just Pray Nigerians Live In Peace And Unity as we were before! GOD HELP US
you are who is one nigeria?
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by OsunOriginal: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
The whole plot is about 2015.

His party has collapsed before his eyes - what he wants to do now is to sponsor some ideas that will help him prolong his stay in power. This may include ensuring there is no election in 2015.

Just wait and see the characters that will show up at that nonsense confab.

We have already heard some expired politicians saying confab is more important than election.
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by badmeat(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why are some people not comfortable with a confab?what are they scared of?what is wrong for a nation to discuss how they should co exist?

1 Like

Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by WizPrince1(m): 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ogbonaikenna: you are who is one nigeria?
hey, say reasonable thing and stop quoting rubbish
Re: Why Is GEJ So Eager About The National Conference? by WizPrince1(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
bad meat: Why are some people not comfortable with a confab?what are they scared of?what is wrong for a nation to discuss how they should co exist?
It's like you don't know the country you are. With all these insecurity problems and unexisting love in the country, how can we come together to discuss our way of life? - we must remove this menace before everyone can agree together...

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri:Ignore Media propaganda,Let Me Tell You Why GEJ is Not Clueless / Ladoja, Accord Partyand The 2015 Race / New Fears About Ebola Spread After Plane Scare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.