Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her (3533 Views)

Bad Relationship, Really getting tired Of Dating sha / Im Tired Of Hearing About Golddiggers! / Im Tired Of My Boyfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her by MERS(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2014
OP, people come on here and try to sound politically correct, telling you about supposed right and wrong. The truth however is not subject to opinions, it stands forever unchanged.
Woman nag, but some women have taken it to frustrating levels. Trust me, I know.
If you think her nagging is causing you aches now, and she is not the one you come home to every night, imagine how it will be when u wake up and end the day with her everyday. Will you be able to live at peace? If yes, stick to her, it is only nagging. If your answer however is no, swerve. You are looking at a potential source of unhappiness in your marriage.
My tuppence
Re: My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2014
hensben:
Though i love her very much, the way take offence in every little things baffles me. We started relationship 2 years ago and i have broke up with her 3 times but she wouldnt let go, sending different people to me that she will change and she doesnt want loose me, then i forgave her because i love her with my whole heart. Meanwhile,during this break up and make up period i met a girl and now we re dating but in secret. I dont know what the future holds between my nagging fiancee? Please i need your advice because i dont want to loose my first love...thanks.
u love her ke,and u ar cheatn on ar,oops who ar u deceiving
Re: My Fiancee Nag Alot And Im Tired Of Her by promisengr(m): 9:10am On Oct 17, 2014
Lexusgs430:
You have interest elsewhere thats why your decision process seems cloudy !!!! Wait till your new chick begins to nag you, then you will understand that nagging is in the female DNA !!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Enjoy's Sex More "Boys Or Girls" / [PICS] WTF?! Naija Lecturer Having S3x With Female Student On Office Desk! / Yoruba Guys Do Marry Igbo Girls, But Igbo Guys Hardly Do Same..why????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.