Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! (2671 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date/marry A Guy; 10 Years Older Than You? (photo) / Why Are Wives Looking Older Than Their Husbands? / Marrying A Woman 5 Years Older (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
teeo:

you just killed me with laughter Iyawo tuntun

am still fighting you sha
See as Molly just embarass me for world wide web .

Molly HML, I am just hearing Ooo.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Guitarlife: See as Molly just embarass me for world wide web .

Molly HML, I am just hearing Ooo.

LOL grin Oremi, na you cause am now..

My advise, you just started working your priorities shouldn't be women kwanu..

Ignore all of them and concentrate on building your career,
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Ngokafor(f): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
mollytinrox: Guitar, Guitar. Okunrin lada.

So you have brought your drama to family section niyen o.

You left Nancy.
You chased Esther.
The last Miss was an extortionist
This one is your ancestor.

All for virgin boy.

Abegi.

If at this age you still haven't recovered from your attention seeking disorder, you never may. Please free the aunty jejeje. No one needs drama like you provide it.

See as you brought Madam and YPP from their busy schedules here. Won tin mo e ma ni ke

...lolzz!..as in!..i thought i was the only one who noticed this!!.The dude is simply an attention -seeking- drama king...anyways wetin concern me sef?..*siddon look mode activated*..
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ngokafor:

...lolzz!..as in!..i thought i was the only one who noticed this!!.The dude is simply an attention -seeking- drama king...anyways wetin concern me sef?..*siddon look mode activated*..
So is anything wrong with seeking attention ?
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
teeo:

you just killed me with laughter Iyawo tuntun

am still fighting you sha

Ha!

Teeo my teeo teeo, Oko iya mi, olowori mi, ale nobody, one man battalion mi, if you fight me where will I run to? The road to mars is far, and the earth cannot contain your anger.

Forgive, my lord. Do forgive.

Uncle Guitar,

Emi o ma send gbogbo iyen o. Sha stop rubbing your virgin **** in our faces. Your wedding cake sef don due to chop, ahn ahn? Mi o fe gbo anything; your next thread should be asking us where your destination wedding will be so that nosy people like Teeo and I will not attend.

Happy New year in advance. *winks*

1 Like

Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
mollytinrox:

Ha!

Teeo my teeo teeo, Oko iya mi, olowori mi, ale nobody, one man battalion mi, if you fight me where will I run to? The road to mars is far, and the earth cannot contain your anger.

Forgive, my lord. Do forgive.

Uncle Guitar,

Emi o ma send gbogbo iyen o. Sha stop rubbing your virgin **** in our faces. Your wedding cake sef don due to chop, ahn ahn? Mi o fe gbo anything; your next thread should be asking us where your destination wedding will be so that nosy people like Teeo and I will not attend.

Happy New year in advance. *winks*
You still dey talk virginity ? 2013 had a lot of casualties o.

Part of the casualties was my virginity.

I lost what was left of my innocence this year *facepalm*
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:04am On Dec 30, 2013
mollytinrox: Guitar, Guitar. Okunrin lada.

So you have brought your drama to family section niyen o.

You left Nancy.
You chased Esther.
The last Miss was an extortionist
This one is your ancestor.

All for virgin boy.

Abegi.

If at this age you still haven't recovered from your attention seeking disorder, you never may. Please free the aunty jejeje. No one needs drama like you provide it.

See as you brought Madam and YPP from their busy schedules here. Won tin mo e ma ni ke

True talk! Lol

grin
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 30, 2013
Tgirl4real:

True talk! Lol

grin
. Conspiracy !!!
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by divinelove(m): 7:50am On Dec 30, 2013
Guitarlife: The reason is that it may take up to 4 years before I decide to get married and if she decides to hold on till then she will be 35 years or thereabout around that time.

let her go immediately, u said it might take u up to 4yrs before u ll b ready for marriage. It could even b more. Age is nt always a number, most times it shows in ppl in every way, menapause is real, she must b running out on eggs by d time u ll b ready for her. U need a younger lady who still has time on her side n can give u time to fix urself before marriage.
D choice is urs
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by alosiby92(f): 9:15am On Dec 30, 2013
mollytinrox: This one is your ancestor.
teeo:

oremi, if you can't impregnate her now let her go. It's wicked of you to keep her for four more years and the you u know now won't marry her when all her breasts fall.
LMNO!!!!!!!!!! see advice oh!! grin grin this just cracked me up..I laughed so hard, they thought I inhaled a pot of weed...
Guitar: una try oh... undecided
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by emmanok24(m): 7:01pm On Sep 30, 2014
My Beau is 6 years older than me! And we are 2 years into our relationship, getting married by mid next year!

Don't wait till people start filling ur soul with trash!

More grace.
Re: The Woman I Love Is 4 Years Older Than Me ! by englishmart(m): 7:49am On Oct 01, 2014
Chilli, so u believed this?
Lols!
before nko?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Fart In The Presence Of Your Boyfriend, Spouse, Husband Or Girlfriend? / Please Someone Should Help Me Out. / Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.