Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? (109318 Views)

What Course Can My Sister Study With This Waec Result / If You Were The One Marking This Waec Paper Would You Do? / What Course Is This Man Studying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 28, 2013
Hello Nairalanders, I recently saw my WAEC GCE results and after several days of hardwork
This was what I had as my result. Please does anyone know what kind of course I can study with
this result from a good school.
I want to enter school this year and I dont want to write WAEC again so please I need help.
I dont want my score in Maths to weigh me down and dont presently have the fund to write it
again(this is my 4th time of writing O level exam).
I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by topstar80(m): 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2013
State it for us..i cant view it well pls
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by olamidarsenal(m): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
u mean u don't have math in your 4 o level?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
What grade did u have in Maths?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by ogbonge9grian: 12:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
U seriously don't expect us to decide for u. U know uesef and or strength. Make ur decision
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let the mods move this topic to front page for å better soluton

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
I must say You have a good result but since you didnt get maths nd you dnt want to resit, I wud advice you go for - Mass communication, English/Linguistics or Sociology/Psychology. Dats if you don't want to study Education Management.

But if you decide to resit and eventually make maths, Economics/Accountancy all the way and be luke mee
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by akorlade(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
which magic centre did you write your exams?
futher maths c6
mathemathics d7
credit pass is required for all course
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
rapsodeep: I must say You have a good result but since you didnt get maths nd you dnt want to resit, I wud advice you go for - Mass communication, English/Linguistics or Sociology/Psychology. Dats if you don't want to study Education Management.

But if you decide to resit and eventually make maths, Economics/Accountancy all the way and be luke mee
I am a very shy person in public o
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
For those that could not view the screen shot, I have it here
Commerce C5
Accounting C5
Economics B3
GEOGRAPHY B2
GOVERNMENT B3
ENGLISH C6
FURTHER MATHS C4
MATHEMATICS D7
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by RuthIsaac(f): 8:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
I see, this is really a miracle center.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ruth Isaac: I see, this is really a miracle center.
I studied very hard to get this result...I was awake for several nights reading...I wonder why people think there is something fishy...am actually very very good in Mathematics hence I passed F/M but I dunno where the d7 in Ordinary Maths came from...If I could challenge my result and have it remarked I bet I would have at least C6....I desire assistance and not ridicle from Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
I feel ur pain bro. I think U can Study Sociology with dat result. Get a JAMB brochure and go through it. Though it depends on d school u want
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by adamic: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Dnt mind them, u can do some courses at uniben,ui, oau and some others federal university.... Just hope for the best and pray for it...
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by falconey(m): 11:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Listen mr know all......every school need credit in maths and english in O"level for admission............u may choose any course with out maths........but O'level is imcomplete without maths
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Excelboi(m): 12:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Assuming you offered literature with credit pass, you should be able to study law or political science.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Excelboi(m): 12:51am On Dec 29, 2013
falconey: Listen mr know all......every school need credit in maths and english in O"level for admission............u may choose any course with out maths........but O'level is imcomplete without maths
Mr man, not all school mind u. Some schools accept pass in maths for some of their courses (especially arts courses). dont argue about it.

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 29, 2013
Thanks bro but I would prefer a federal school...will it be possible? I really love UNILAG, UI,OAU and UNIBEN
sunnyboi: I feel ur pain bro. I think U can Study Sociology with dat result. Get a JAMB brochure and go through it. Though it depends on d school u want
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Excelboi: Mr man, not all school mind u. Some schools accept pass in maths for some of their courses (especially arts courses). dont argue about it.
Including federal schools?
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 29, 2013
adamic: Dnt mind them, u can do some courses at uniben,ui, oau and some others federal university.... Just hope for the best and pray for it... Call me on 08183348308 for more details
Thanks bro...I would do that when I get back from service
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 29, 2013
sunnyboi: I feel ur pain bro. I think U can Study Sociology with dat result. Get a JAMB brochure and go through it. Though it depends on d school u want
Jamb Brochure as been misleading for me in the past but I would try sha
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Excelboi(m): 10:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Marsatto: Including federal schools?
yes, fear not. Schools do varies with different requirement. I'm currently a law student in BUK (A federal school) and I have pass in maths. Check dis link for different federal schools requirements and dia courses den decide. www.cdnetng.org/?q=institutiondrilldown/%20/390

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by falconey(m): 12:35am On Dec 30, 2013
This is nonsense.....in every school dey always state 5 or 6 credits pass including maths and english not more dan 2 sittings......please when D7 become credit
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by greenek001: 6:21am On Dec 30, 2013
Marsatto: For those that could not view the screen shot, I have it here
Commerce C5
Accounting C5
Economics B3
GEOGRAPHY B2
GOVERNMENT B3
ENGLISH C6
FURTHER MATHS C4
MATHEMATICS D7

many fed uni requires a C6 in maths for even law/creative arts, my advice for u is to comb jamb brochure, before searching for course, search for the schools that accepts a D7 in maths for non science courses, den, u wud knw how to go...dont bother looking @ unilag, dey dont accept..i tink uniben accepts..try to check it out urslf..hope dis helps

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by AderibigbeAAA(m): 6:44am On Dec 30, 2013
For UI, you can't apply for psychology because you require at least a credit pass in Biology.

Most federal university, and UI in particular require at least a Credit pass in Mathematics to get any course either science or art courses..

look for schools that allow Art courses without mathematics as a requirement.

kindly take the courage to re sit, so as to prevent getting admission into a school and dumped out during clearance or registration..

All the best bro

1 Like

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Excelboi(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2013
falconey: This is nonsense.....in every school dey always state 5 or 6 credits pass including maths and english not more dan 2 sittings......please when D7 become credit
nonsense you say? Every school, yes but not every course mr. Check out Unilorin requirement for their law courses www.new.unilorin.edu.ng/unilorin/index.php/law-admission-requirements and check uniben requirement mass communication www.uniben.edu/programmes/ba-mass-communication
These two institutions accept passes for those courses. No dey argue abeg

2 Likes

Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by femorich(m): 6:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls pals, wat curse can I study without having economics $ government in my o'level exam
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by infinity22222(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2015
I ave D7 in maths what school it can enter pls tell me
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by infinity22222(m): 10:15pm On May 14, 2015
This is my neco resuit ..
Which school can it enter pls tell me
Eng C6
Maths D7
EconomicsC6
C R K C4
Yoruba C4
Lig in eng D7
Book keeping C5
Govt C6
Civic educa C5
Pls tell me any school even collage of Education or poly any one pls or send massage 2 this email adafindaramola@yahoo.com thank u
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Abenko: 4:34pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls i got..comerce,.B3 ACOOUNT..F9 econs..c6 gov..f9 civic..c6 english..B3..yoruba..c6 math..c6..biology..c6 pls wat can i sudy..can i still study accounting..or account...or any other..pls reply or send to
abraham.oseremen@gmail.com thank u
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Umartins1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Abenko:
Pls i got..comerce,.B3 ACOOUNT..F9 econs..c6 gov..f9 civic..c6 english..B3..yoruba..c6 math..c6..biology..c6 pls wat can i sudy..can i still study accounting..or account...or any other..pls reply or send to
abraham.oseremen@gmail.com thank u

With f9 in government, and without geography, it will be very difficult.
Re: What Course Can I Study With This Waec Result? by Kabawhat: 10:32pm On Aug 14, 2015
Am not here to piss you off rather I came here to tell you the fact brother, since you said you are good in mathematics why not pick this upcoming waec or neco nov/Dec form and resit. That your result is good I must say but it incomplete without mathematics and English is very important , infact no any federal University will admit you without those subjects... I have been In your snickers I had to defer ma admission #computer science due to deficiency in chemistry, and I checked brochure it says am good to go, but when got to school there said . N U. C had made it mandoratory for all science students must have all basic science course

My bullet pls n pls go resit inshort before Monday go and register for the exams and pray, get your papers and choose any course of your choice......
It not all about getting into college that matter but studying what u have passion for and excelling bro. ...

Patience is rewarding

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Of Ilorin Dress Code: Bans Cleavage, Tattoos, Leggings, Heavy Makeup / University Of Ibadan 2016/2017 Direct Entry Thread / I Need Questions Or Answers For This Year Waec Examination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.