Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

FCMB Webpay - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FCMB Webpay (2691 Views)

Is It Possible To Integrate Gtpay Or FCMB Webpay Into Joomla SPC Bulksms Portal / Connecting Your Form To Interswitch Webpay / How Is The Interswitch Webpay Doing ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FCMB Webpay by noboyboy: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Hi all, Please is anyone familiar with FCMB webpay. I integrate my cart with them (opencart), they gave me my merchant portal and login details which are working properly, even configured to use most common card but no verve!.

However, I would like to make their option/(API) to show for shopper to select as an option during checkout I saw an interswitch extension on opencart.com, but am not sure if this could work, any advice please.
Re: FCMB Webpay by bigtt76(f): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please can you post here what their API looks like maybe I can assist. Pay4me is another payment platform that works having all payment cards and banks included. Check out this thread I had with someone in that regards https://www.nairaland.com/1502782/connecting-form-interswitch-webpay
Re: FCMB Webpay by noboyboy: 11:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Thank you very much bigtt76, for your reply & the link, we needed the payment to go strait into our bank account with them, does pay4me work that way? however, It seems the guys in their support team does not really know that integration is more than opening a merchant account for a client, we are referred to their head office in the new week I will update you when I get their API
Re: FCMB Webpay by mj(m): 2:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
noboyboy: Thank you very much bigtt76, for your reply & the link, we needed the payment to go strait into our bank account with them, does pay4me work that way? however, It seems the guys in their support team does not really know that integration is more than opening a merchant account for a client, we are referred to their head office in the new week I will update you when I get their API

I can integrate it for you, i have done that of Interswitch, GTPAY, Stanbic IBTC both on Opencart and Magento.

Call me: 08067493797.
Re: FCMB Webpay by noboyboy: 9:18am On Dec 30, 2013
@MJ, I'm using opencart 1.5.6. So, do you mean you have FCMB API to use? Also can you provide link to 2 sites you have done before? Thanks.
Re: FCMB Webpay by Antell95(m): 9:07am On Oct 30, 2014
FCMB webpay isn't working! help!
Re: FCMB Webpay by coderXO(m): 5:17pm On Dec 31, 2014
Anyone who needs help with FCMB / UBA / Stanbic / Diamond WebPay can contact me.

I can help you integrate any of these into your PHP shopping carts: Woocommerce, Prestashop, Opencart, Zencart, Oscommerce.

No Magento however.

Peace!
Re: FCMB Webpay by Juls25: 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2015
i need help with integrating FCMB Webay on Wordpress through Woocommerce. Been on it for a long while and i am not making any head way.
Re: FCMB Webpay by coderXO(m): 6:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Juls25:
i need help with integrating FCMB Webay on Wordpress through Woocommerce. Been on it for a long while and i am not making any head way.

I can help you with that.

Contact me on Skype or Twitter: coderxo

http://www.twitter.com/coderxo
Re: FCMB Webpay by Juls25: 6:38pm On Jan 09, 2015
You are offline on twitter since morning. Can't reach you...
Re: FCMB Webpay by donsheddy1(m): 3:51am On Jan 10, 2015
Contact 08031975415
Re: FCMB Webpay by williyberry007: 2:24pm On Aug 11, 2016
i need a woocommerce wordpress FCMB WEBPAY PLUGIN.... ANY HELP

(1) (Reply)

Start Up Review: Socialreachng / Make Money With Google Image Cash! / Can I Receive Adsense Payments Into Naira Savings Acount GTB (Gtb has credited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.