Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question (5038 Views)

What Does It Mean When A Boy Stares At You But He's Not Smiling / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by MissYuzedo(f): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yesterday night
my boy friend that want to break up with me because I cannot cook egusi soup ask me what is my vision, the type of
life i want to live in future and many other question,
so after the discussion i ask him why he asked me all
that question and he said there is no reason, he
just fill like asking.

please my friends is it true that she just ask or is
there anything behind those questions, ladies whom
have asked their guy these or something like that
should please tell me why they ask or what they
mean by all that and guy whom their girl has ask
such thing should please help me to now what is in
he mind and what he is about to do.

This my bobo is giving me toff time not like others i
have been meeting upon all my odolondolo he has been enjoying

1 Like

Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by flolancracker: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
You're not funny.

1 Like

Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by WaleFolarin: 1:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Just break up with the goat
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by zaziakoni(f): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
children of nowadays una no go kill person, so he want break up wit u just becos u cant cuk egusi, u sef y u knw sabi cuk am, wat a funny bf. mayb he is considering not quiting, so he wants to knw if u re a block head or not, he wnts to knw if u have a gud vision he can hope for. and its possible he want to knw if u wil say ur vision is to knw how to cuk egusi soup

2 Likes

Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by zynzyn(m): 3:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
But were you forced to give him your odolondolo!

R u sure you didn't push it in his face?!! wink wink

All u girls of nowadays sef!

3 Likes

Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by IAMBREEZY: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Blahhh
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by proxillin(m): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
That question is pregnant with a lot of meaning....Just be wise. iTs not about egusi. Its about your plan for him and yourself.

And that tatoo sucks

2 Likes

Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by Madawaki01(m): 4:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
What is odolondo
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by clemz85(m): 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
haa!!!!!!!!

odikwa very

odolondo!

NL no go kill me
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by OCTAVO: 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
Why are you dating a chickenhead boyfriend?
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by dechandel(f): 5:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by ChiSun27(m): 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ewu eberibe 1 of Nairaland!!!
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by QueenRAW(f): 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
He wants to know if you two are headed in a similar direction in life.You can't cook egusi, but he's more so concerned if you can fulfill the duties are atleast his expectation for of a wife.
He's trying to see where your head is at, and if you two are on the same page, figuratively speaking
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by fidinwala(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
the question from your bf could mean different thing and 1 of them could be that since u don't know how to cook egusi soup can u do Smth else say IF he wish to marry u...
I Love the body on. which that tattoo is engrave
I like the Words but how do I know if your pussy is clean? if I don't see it.
how do I know if it's juicy? if I don't taste it.
my name is Christian if you don't mind.
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by MissYuzedo(f): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2013
fidinwala: the question from your bf could mean different thing and 1 of them could be that since u don't know how to cook egusi soup can u do Smth else say IF he wish to marry u...
I Love the body on. which that tattoo is engrave
I like the Words but how do I know if your pussy is clean? if I don't see it.
how do I know if it's juicy? if I don't taste it.
my name is Christian if you don't mind.

My name is veronica odolondolo
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by fidinwala(m): 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
hi Veronica funny u with the word odolondolo.
how her u enjoying the festivity?
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by 2special(m): 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
he ought to ask you dat question going by ur profile pics
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by jefflittlecent(m): 8:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
It simply means u are not serious in life.

1 Like

Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by whiteroses(f): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
you can't cook simple egusi? my social stat tells me you shouldn't be having sex cos you must be underaged to be unable to cook egusi, if you are of age then punish yourself by not doing the do until you learn this simple soup angry goodluck
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by LadyH(f): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ohboy c as pipo dey tke d marra criosly ooo!!! #rolling.

As 4 u op, no comments!
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by kazyhm(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
U nid to answer his questn nw b4 itz too late
I once heard of a man dat divorce his wife coz she did nt knw hw to press toothpaste
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by agrovick(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Madam odolondo when will u change, abeg u ar no longer funny
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
zynzyn: But were you forced to give him your odolondolo!

R u sure you didn't push it in his face?!! wink wink

All u girls of nowadays sef!

LWKMD
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by wheesin(m): 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Shuld i comment here or i should leave undecided
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
...And you all are taking this teenage boy pretending to be a girl serious?!
Op, try typing in pigeon English that way, you will communicate better
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by ejihand1(m): 2:42am On Dec 29, 2013
MissYuzedo: Yesterday night
my boy friend that want to break up with me because I cannot cook egusi soup ask me what is my vision, the type of
life i want to live in future and many other question,
so after the discussion i ask him why he asked me all
that question and he said there is no reason, he
just fill like asking.

please my friends is it true that she just ask or is
there anything behind those questions, ladies whom
have asked their guy these or something like that
should please tell me why they ask or what they
mean by all that and guy whom their girl has ask
such thing should please help me to now what is in
he mind and what he is about to do.

This my bobo is giving me toff time not like others i
have been meeting upon all my odolondolo he has been enjoying
Grow up madam
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by andyanders: 1:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
OCTAVO: Why are you dating a chickenhead boyfriend?

Why call the guy ' chickenhead boyfriend'?

Note, the guy is wise because Op need to tell him about her plans she has for her future and too, he must have discovered that the girl must have lacked some kind of kitchen knowledge hence the soup issue. Remember that a man's heart is his stomach and if you want your husband to love you, know how to cook the kind of soup he loves. Remember too, that intimacy is not what love and marriage is all about.You must as a woman understand that you have a future.
It could be that the lady stays at home watching home videos without making plans for her future.
Having studied op, the guy sat her down and asked her these sensitive questions and she got confused. As a lady, you must have plans for your future. Op think say na only her 'odolondolo' she can use to win a man's heart. Not for any reasonable man. She should now sit up to arrange her life and think of her future and not showing the guy her 'odolondolo'
Re: Please Wat Does It Mean When Your Boyfriend Ask You This Question by Liamm(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
whiteroses: you can't cook simple egusi? my social stat tells me you shouldn't be having sex cos you must be underaged to be unable to cook egusi, if you are of age then punish yourself by not doing the do until you learn this simple soup angry goodluck
she's your fellow lady o

(1) (Reply)

Rate This Dude / Am Ugly &I Know It, PICS PROOF. Post Your Pics If Your Ugly, N Proud Of It / Yoruba Women Buttocks Bigger than Igbo Women Buttocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.