Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion (114139 Views)

Whitening Lotion(2weeks Visible Result,no Blemishes Guaranteed) / Extract Papaya VS Silka Papaya / Best Body Lotion For Dry Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
Am about to get this product,
Is there anything i should know about it?
Reviews will be appreciated
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Tittos: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
It works if you want to whiten ur skin. Used it with a cream for a week and it worked. I stopped using it cause I didn't want to get any fairer just wanted to clear my pimples and dark spots without getting fairer. Am still looking for a soap that can do that.
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Tittos: It works if you want to whiten ur skin. Used it with a cream for a week and it worked. I stopped using it cause I didn't want to get any fairer just wanted to clear my pimples and dark spots without getting fairer. Am still looking for a soap that can do that.
Was having this same pimple problem until i heard of aspirin mask, it cleared my face and even reduced the break outs, am trying to tackle some old spots as a result of the dried pimple, a friend of mine brought the idea of this lotion, dats y i decided to ask here if anyone know a thing bout it
Thanks for your contribution though
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by slimming: 6:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Good

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by marvelU(f): 7:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Extract is good

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by flakey94: 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
Try Asantee face soap, it will clear your spots and prevent new acne.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
flakey94: Try Asantee face soap, it will clear your spots and prevent new acne.
Thanks for ur advice
Buh right now i don't think I have a problem with my soap, because the last thing i will b needing now is a change of soap, cos i have a sensitive skin(if you know what I mean), my soap is ok,. Just need a good lotion that aint harsh that can lightening the scars
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
marvelU: Extract is good
Thanks
Buh does it block pores?
Any idea
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Tittos: 8:41am On Dec 30, 2013
I ve been looking for the cream too. Please where did you get. It
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2013
If you ar in lagos, u should get it at any of this big supermarkets
I got mine at everyday supermarket in owerri
If u check well, u shuld get it i dont think its dat scarce

Av u used it before
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by luckygirl02(f): 10:58am On Dec 30, 2013
believe me sincerely diz cream wil nt mak u fair.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 30, 2013
luckygirl02: believe me sincerely diz cream wil nt mak u fair. I av used 3 bottles of it already n am just chocolate. I dont knw where dey got d 'whitens in just 7 days' written on it frm. it cost N650 n d soap N250. it clears d skin sha.

Pls wat do you mean by clears d skin
Kindly elaborate pls
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by luckygirl02(f): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ifyikillz:

Kindly elaborate pls
works for scars, pimples n oda skin impurities but uv got to be patient wit it. d soap is harsh on d face if u use sponge.
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2014
All right
Thanks
Started using it
So far its ok
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Kaffy8910(f): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2015
@ifyikillz, did it lighten you uniformly? or it only cleared your pimple?
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by homesodear: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Flawless Skin Managers Do It yourself Skin Lightening Training and Skill Development seminar
Course Title: Effective Skincare routine to naturally lightening the skin
Duration: 2 days
Cost per head: N40, 000
Date: 23rd and 24th May, 2015
Venue: Wellness Place, Second Floor, Buffalo House, 2 Allen Avenue , Ikeja, Lagos.
Course objectives: At the end of the training, participants would have had adequate knowledge on how to develop a basic skincare routine in natural skin maintenance and lightening.
Who should attend? Models, Spas and Beauty parlours owners, Skin therapists, Cosmetics/Skin care entrepreneurs, aspiring business owners, Open to all male and female
Coverage:
• Skin Anatomy
• Personal Skin Care Regimen for Flawless Skin(AM/PM)
• Facials for different skin Types
• Home Fruit Based Peels
• How to use Chemical Peels
• Removal of dark Spots, Dark knuckles and Dark Knees
• Acne/Essential oil Treatment
• Skin lightening Diet
• Essential oils for Skin Lightening
• Homemade Cream recipes for Skin lightening (Night use)
• Homemade Facial Wipes/ Vitamin C Serum/Anti ageing Antioxidants
• Stretch Marks removal that really works!!
Time: Saturday, May 23rd, 10am to 4pm, Sunday, May 24th, 2pm to 5pm
FEES include Registration and Lecture, Course Materials, Skin care goody bags, Product sampling, Group Photograph, Snacks and Lunch and Certificate of Participation.

PARTICIPATION: Please confirm your participation by calling or whatsapp on 08034917464. Free gift for the first 20 to register.
DISCOUNTS: Participants referring 3 or more individuals will receive 10% discount off the fee.
You could also send an email to flawlessskinmanagers@gmail.com for more enquiries.
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by laolite: 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2016
good pm. Pls I've been using extract cream for more than 4months but recently come to notices that I'm having more than 3 colours with bleaching signs on my legs and dark colour round the eye region. Pls!!! I need the original chocolate colour, how do I go about it. mean if there is correction lotion for a nigerian like me.thanks
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by fadekemitoyin: 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Just try and see what your outcome of result will be. We ladies all know men are always putting all their effort and commitment in both beauty and comestic world. I recommend you all to a guy in Lagos, u will get the best result for ur lightening cream,whitening cream, knuckle cream, stretch mark cream,acnes, herbal soap,and maintenance oil dat will maintain ur complexion. 08034292000
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by naskey: 11:44am On Mar 27, 2016
for ur pink lip balm ,skin glow cream whitening cream stretch mark cream eboney glow cream lightening hot chocolate cream half cast kit virginal tightener etc pin 593eeb0d 07081570847
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by rosade: 4:12pm On Aug 24, 2016
Are u jobless ?do u want to be self employed ?? U dont need to seek for a job !!!this is an opportunity to establish yourself !do u want to make your own cream and soaps at home ?this is an opportunity!
Want to learn how to make creams and soaps from scratch using organic products for personal and/or commercial purpose(s) for 3000 naira only
Course outline
•Knowing all skin types
•Egyptian body milk and body wash
•Halfcast cream and oil
•Whitening cream
•Chocolate cream
•Mango body butter
•AM/PM facial cream
•Baby soap
•Baby shampoo
•Body wash
•Body peel
•Shower gel
•Glowing cream
•Papaya whitening soap
•Body butter
•Baby butter
•Pink lips balms
•Weight loss drink
•Glow serum
•Fairness serum
•Sunscreen cream
•Sunblock cream
•Pink lips balm
•Stretch mark cream
•Toning black soap
•Lips scrub
•Facial cream
•Complexion scrub
•Exfoliating and moisturizing
•Face cleanser
•Breast firming mask and oil
•Hair growth cream
•Night cream for younger and glowing skin
•Glow serum for brightening & ageless skin
•Under eye cream to remove dark circles
•Moisturizer for clear & fair skin
•Night cream for face-under eye
•Face primer
•Natural home-made skin moisturizer
•How to exfoliate ur face naturally for oily &dry skin
•Face mask
•Pimples cure
•Ancient secret to younger look

SKIN TREATMENT using natural ingredients.
Home remedy for the following:
Sunburn
Dry skin
Eczema
Dark spots
Dark armpit
Dark knuckles
Acne
Patches.
Pimples
Body tags

COMPLIMENTARY COURSE
How to make the following from scratch.
•Lemon oil
•Carrot oil
•Almond oil
•Coconut oil
•Avocado oil
•Orange oil
•Peppermint oil
•Lavender oil

Register at maxwell Cosmetics Online Training, where we will teach you intensively even more than a physical training,it is a what app group training .

We teach you what is real and you get more than your money value.

Training fee 3k
Duration 1 week

For more enquiries, contact
WHATSAPP 08164287833
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Torg77: 4:24pm On Oct 29, 2018
Tittos:
It works if you want to whiten ur skin. Used it with a cream for a week and it worked. I stopped using it cause I didn't want to get any fairer just wanted to clear my pimples and dark spots without getting fairer. Am still looking for a soap that can do that.

So this soap works like a bleaching cream? I don't want it to give me the colour these people who bleach have .does it really clear black spots. ? After u stopped using it,what happened to your skin ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Torg77: 4:28pm On Oct 29, 2018
laolite:
good pm. Pls I've been using extract cream for more than 4months but recently come to notices that I'm having more than 3 colours with bleaching signs on my legs and dark colour round the eye region. Pls!!! I need the original chocolate colour, how do I go about it. mean if there is correction lotion for a nigerian like me.thanks

So what happened ? How is it now ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Torg77: 4:30pm On Oct 29, 2018
Torg77:

So this soap works like a bleaching cream? I don't want it to give me the colour these people who bleach have .does it really clear black spots. ? After u stopped using it,what happened to your skin ?

Did u try it ? What happened ?
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Torg77: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2018
Ifyikillz:
All right
Thanks
Started using it
So far its ok

How did this soap work for u?
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 01, 2019
Nice work you have here. grin
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Viek: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Ifyikillz:

Kindly elaborate pls
Extract does not bleach I repeat it dies not bleach I have been using it for quite sometime now and I love what it has done for my skin it just lightens my skin and makes me fairer I don't have Pimples or black spots so I don't know if it clears dark spots, but i guess it will,,,,,and by the way extract cream is 1500 and soap 500. Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by africanman85: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2019
Viek:

Extract does not bleach I repeat it dies not bleach I have been using it for quite sometime now and I love what it has done for my skin it just lightens my skin and makes me fairer I don't have Pimples or black spots so I don't know if it clears dark spots, but i guess it will,,,,,and by the way extract cream is 1500 and soap 500. Hope this helps
Do you know were i can purchase your exact type ? My WhatsApp number: 08032655418
Re: What Do You Think Of Extract Papaya Calamansi Skin Whitening Lotion by Dinah247: 11:06am On Oct 10, 2021

(1) (Reply)

I Was Duped By Jennylov (Jennifer C. Ukanwa ogbebor) / Deepika Padukone - Miss Ten On Ten! Effortlessly Chic. / Lady Goes Naked To Fix Nails In A Salon (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.