Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me (1373 Views)

Any Webmaster With Super UX Design Skill / Need A Webmaster With Programming To Work On A Project With Me For My Client / I Need Webmaster With Good Knowledge Of Application Development In A Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 7:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Am a student of delsu,I need a sch forum shud have the features and functions of nairaland.like front page.I want it to be classic so if u are jjc in web designing don't bother to contact me.am a STUDENT so if u call big money,I go run.and note am not a jjc in web designing o.send me a pm if interested
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2013
astronautog: am a STUDENT so if u call big money,I go run.and note am not a jjc in web designing o

Lmaooooo
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Afam4eva(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
Send me a mail via info@internetvisa.net
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Send me a mail via info@internetvisa.net
I have sent u a pm
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Afam4eva(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
astronautog: I have sent u a pm
I have replied your pm.
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Gerardcole(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
astronautog: Am a student of delsu,I need a sch forum shud have the features and functions of nairaland.like front page.I want it to be classic so if u are jjc in web designing don't bother to contact me.am a STUDENT so if u call big money,I go run.and note am not a jjc in web designing o.send me a pm if interested

You want quality, don't have much money and you want a professional. How does that make sense?

You're not a jjc in web designing. NL is one of the most basic forum software's out there. If you're not a jjc why cant you develop it?

4 Likes

Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by realugee: 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Mark my words... Nobody will design a forum with the features and functions of NL for small money...
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by realugee: 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gerardcole: NL is one of the most basic forum software's out there. If you're not a jjc why cant you develop it?
Hmmm... I'm not too sure about that
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Gerardcole:

You want quality, don't have much money and you want a professional. How does that make sense?

You're not a jjc in web designing. NL is one of the most basic forum software's out there. If you're not a jjc why cant you develop it?
am not a jjc means I have basic knowledge,no make me call u olodo abeg,so all professionals cost heavily??u are duller than I tot.abeg I no fit rob na wetin I get I talk u no like am u froshhhhhh
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by IamGodzilla: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
astronautog: am not a jjc means I have basic knowledge,no make me call u olodo abeg,so all professionals cost heavily??u are duller than I tot.abeg I no fit rob na wetin I get I talk u no like am u froshhhhhh

Guy no make me call you a fool,
Its a known thing maybe cuz your a novice,
A forum like nairaland cannot be done at one cheap price, you think its a 2weeks job?..
Development is one! Talkless off adding design!
And the way your sounding as if you want a perfect job.
.....Guy!....
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Iam_Godzilla:

Guy no make me call you a fool,
Its a known thing maybe cuz your a novice,
A forum like nairaland cannot be done at one cheap price, you think its a 2weeks job?..
Development is one! Talkless off adding design!
And the way your sounding as if you want a perfect job.
.....Guy!....
I know ur stupidity amazes you.I never gave a time frame,y won't I want a perfect job??if is the cash involved that u are running ur mouth for,I never told u my budget so shut the hell up!!!if u no like the job read and go to next trend
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by realugee: 8:16pm On Dec 28, 2013
All these insults are not called for sha... BTW To design a forum like Nairaland no be beans oh... It could take up to 2 months or even more. I'm not exaggerating!
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
real_ugee: All these insults are not called for sha... BTW To design a forum like Nairaland no be beans oh... It could take up to 2 months or even more. I'm not exaggerating!
even if no b lyk nairaland,I need a site where even vc of delsu go like sign up
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by afridigit(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
Contact me on info@afridigit.net or 08155067104

1 Like

Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 29, 2013
astronautog: am not a jjc means I have basic knowledge,no make me call u olodo abeg,so all professionals cost heavily??u are duller than I tot.abeg I no fit rob na wetin I get I talk u no like am u froshhhhhh

Just accept u don't know a thing abt web designing cos u wud have heard of something called forum software and stop cursing people, have u even heard of Google.

real_ugee: All these insults are not called for sha...
BTW To design a forum like Nairaland no
be beans oh... It could take up to 2
months or even more. I'm not
exaggerating!

It took me less than 20 minutes to get my forum up and running without designing it. It would take a web developer less than a day to design it and make sure it's on check.
no one really builds a forum from scratch
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Afam4eva(m): 8:43am On Dec 29, 2013
rutchiekens:

Just accept u don't know a thing abt web designing cos u wud have heard of something called forum software and stop cursing people, have u even heard of Google.

It took me 20 minutes to get my forum up and running without designing it. It would take a web developer less than a day to design it and make sure it's on check.
no one really builds a forum from scratch
The OP just doesn't want a forum, he wants a customized forum with some features that include frontpage script, like button etc. That's not what you setup in 20 minutes.
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 29, 2013
Afam4eva:
The OP just doesn't want a forum, he wants a customized forum with some features that include frontpage script, like button etc. That's not what you setup in 20 minutes.

I posted because of u, was waiting for u to attack me, u of all people know that it can be done in at most 15 hours
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Afam4eva(m): 8:51am On Dec 29, 2013
rutchiekens:

I posted because of u, was waiting for u to attack me, u of all people know that it can be done in at most 15 hours
Read my post again and stop acting ignorantly. Setting up an smf can be done in minutes but changing the layout, coloring and adding those features cannot be done in that amount of time.
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by 5hyguy: 12:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
astronautog: Am a student of delsu,I need a sch forum shud have the features and functions of nairaland.like front page.I want it to be classic so if u are jjc in web designing don't bother to contact me.am a STUDENT so if u call big money,I go run.and note am not a jjc in web designing o.send me a pm if interested
drop ur number ama hola
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by realugee: 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
rutchiekens: It took me less than 20 minutes to get my forum up and running without designing it. It would take a web developer less than a day to design it and make sure it's on check. no one really builds a forum from scratch
I don't like arguing with people like you. So it would take a programmer less than a day to setup an smf forum, customize its design, give it some features like NL... That's really interesting! shocked Tell me more... Rubbish!

I'll like to see the "kind of forum" you setup in 20 Minutes. Don't be scared to drop the link here.
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 2:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
while you guys are talking trash i have got someone already he is doing it for 35k using simple machine but he is gonna code in sum other features in..meanwhile i have another project coming up soon a betting site project
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by webkuti: 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2013

What about N40,000. I can do. you check my website. www.webkuti.com.ng
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
webkuti:

sum1 is doing it for 35k carry ur 40k comot here
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by 5hyguy: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
webkuti:

web kuti d guy papa no get moni, he is just looking for attention, broke a-s-s b.I.t.c-h, imagine him wan do quality forum for 35k, ure an i-dio-t @ u
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
5hyguy: web kuti d guy papa no get moni, he is just looking for attention, broke a-s-s b.I.t.c-h, imagine him wan do quality forum for 35k, ure an i-dio-t @ u
if dem sell u sell ur family e no reach 20k talkless of 35k ofurukpe froshhhhh
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by 5hyguy: 7:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
astronautog: if dem sell u sell ur family e no reach 20k talkless of 35k ofurukpe froshhhhh
lmao u dis poverty striken f-o-ol, na 50k I bill u, u cum dey ask for identity card international passport, y did u cum to nairaland wen u can't trust any 1 here, ur papa head dey shake if I cum bill u 150 or 200k nko u go ask 4 my mama head olosi!!
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by Radical007(f): 11:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
It is easily to plug a script in less than 20 minutes. But driving it to taste is like mold a castle out of beach sand
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2013
5hyguy: lmao u dis poverty striken f-o-ol, na 50k I bill u, u cum dey ask for identity card international passport, y did u cum to nairaland wen u can't trust any 1 here, ur papa head dey shake if I cum bill u 150 or 200k nko u go ask 4 my mama head olosi!!
shut ur mouth u scammer!!!u won carry my money run!!u claim to be 25 u don't have any means of identification!!u are a fool!!it wud take more than that to fool me bros!try again wen u get another format u get my pin!!no fear I go accept ur request idiot olodo!!cum cary d 50k na!!ode
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by webkuti: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2013
5hyguy: web kuti d guy papa no get moni, he is just looking for attention, broke a-s-s b.I.t.c-h, imagine him wan do quality forum for 35k, ure an i-dio-t @ u

WOW!!! Wonder full!!! I am talking to 5hyguy, Why did you say, i am a broke a-s-s b.I.t.c-h, ?. Why did you say that?. I do do not know who you are?.Why did you say that?. You said i am looking for attention.. Boz you offered him 35,000 and I offered him 40,000. Is that your problem?.
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by 5hyguy: 7:56am On Dec 30, 2013
webkuti:

WOW!!! Wonder full!!! I am talking to 5hyguy, Why did you say, i am a broke a-s-s b.I.t.c-h, ?. Why did you say that?. I do do not know who you are?.Why did you say that?. You said i am looking for attention.. Boz you offered him 35,000 and I offered him 40,000. Is that your problem?.

lolz nt u, I just quoted ur post, m talkn to the f-o-ol the owner of the thread, webkuti read wat I wrote carefully, ull see I wasn't talkn to u
Re: Need A Webmaster With Sound Knowledge Of Php To Design A School Forum For Me by astronautog(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2013
5hyguy: lolz nt u, I just quoted ur post, m talkn to the f-o-ol the owner of the thread, webkuti read wat I wrote carefully, ull see I wasn't talkn to u
u are just a scammer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cheap Windows Vps / Come In I Will Give You #100 Airtime / Twitter Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.