Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This (5961 Views)

Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon / Pastors Divided Over Sack Of Ighodalo Of Rccg / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
I am sending this messge to you as a brother,a friend and a warner...please open your eyes to read well as i write to individual churches...

I am writing this to the church and not Pastors there

Redeemed Christain church of God
Member and Pastors of Redeem, please stop dying to build a baby church and if you want to have make sure you are doing so far from one another...Pastor Adeboye warned against that but you people seems not to want to obey law..
Also, stop activities and be opened to Jesus,many of you,nowadays die to do and that and most time you forget the reason behind it

Look at Rv for example they always molest(not intimately),forgeting why they are working

christ Apostolic churchh
Stop praying against your enemy
*It is against Jesus' word
*It is witchcraft,because when you send try to kill a witch,he will first think he is contending with demon then send 7 curses back to you.

Mfm
Please stop trying to send Evil arrows back to sender because as i said in C.AC they will reply with 7...
When Jesus wanted to send demons out of the possessed he never sent them back to the sender rather he sent them into the deep

Catholics
Stop praying to honour Mary,Stop praying to (y)our Lady because she appeared in fatimah...She is a demon.
Stop using Crucifix it is demonic
Stop going about reading wat people wrote without cross checking.

Stop going to confessions.

Deeper Life
Stop pushing other christains away from you,by not trying to correct them

Jehivahh witness
-Stop saying Jesus is not the son of God
-Stop preaching there is no Hell
-Stop preaching that God is not a wicked God..Remember he is a consuming fire..
-Stop preacing heresy,,Note that Jesus is God

Celestial Church of Christ
-stop using salt to pray,it is demonic
-Stop doing Ritual ,Stop killing animals just to ward off death,it is not biblical
-stop reciting Arabic recitation...it is not biblical.
How come everyone of you speak the same way ,know the same thing.

@All
stop fighting yourself,,stop believing in a lie..
Read your biblehttp://truthsland.forumakers.com/t7-member-of-thes-churches-should-stop-doing-this#7

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen: I am sending this messge to you as a brother,a friend and a warner...please open your eyes to read well as i write to individual churches...

?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2013
Modified
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Frankdamaxx(m): 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op is confused, Try and give your life to Jesus Christ.

4 Likes

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Suzie0(f): 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen: I am sending this messge to you as a brother,a friend and a warner...please open your eyes to read well as i write to individual churches...

Redeemed Christain church of God
Member and Pastors of Redeem, please stop dying to build a baby church and if you want to have make sure you are doing so far from one another...Pastor Adeboye warned against that but you people seems not to want to obey law..
Also, stop activities and be opened to Jesus,many of you,nowadays die to do and that and most time you forget the reason behind it

Look at Rv for example they always molest(not intimately),forgeting why they are working

christ Apostolic churchh
Stop praying against your enemy
*It is against Jesus' word
*It is witchcraft,because when you send try to kill a witch,he will first think he is contending with demon then send 7 curses back to you.

Mfm
Please stop trying to send Evil arrows back to sender because as i said in C.AC they will reply with 7...
When Jesus wanted to send demons out of the possessed he never sent them back to the sender rather he sent them into the deep

Catholics
Stop praying to honour Mary,Stop praying to (y)our Lady because she appeared in fatimah...She is a demon.

Stop going to confessions.

Deeper Life
Stop pushing other christains away from you,by not trying to correct them

Jehivahh witness
-Stop saying Jesus is not the son of God
-Stop preaching there is no Hell
-Stop preaching that God is not a wicked God..Remember he is a consuming fire..
-Stop preacing heresy,,Note that Jesus is God

Celestial Church of Christ
-stop using salt to pray,it is demonic
-Stop doing Ritual ,Stop killing animals just to ward off death,it is not biblical
-stop reciting Arabic recitation...it is not biblical.
How come everyone of you speak the same way ,know the same thing.

@All
Read your biblehttp://truthsland.forumakers.com/t7-member-of-thes-churches-should-stop-doing-this#7
what is this one saying? angry did you just call her a demon? By the way, with this list of yours, which church do you belong to? ...Okay i know, you must be a heathen or a member of those mushroom/ warehouse churches around. I'm proud to be a Catholic! tongue

4 Likes

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 8:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
"If we have a box in which we keep our money, we know the one thing we must always give attention to is the key; we never think that the key is the money, but we know that without the key we cannot get into our money. The Mother of the Babe is like that key; without her we cannot get to Our Lord because He came through her. She is not to be compared to Our Lord, for she is a creature and He is the Creator. But without her we could not understand how the Bridge was built between heaven and earth.
As she formed Jesus in her body, so she forms Jesus in our souls. In this one Woman, virginity and motherhood are united, as if God willed to show that both are necessary for the world. Those things which are separated in other creatures are united in her. The Mother is the protector of the Virgin and the Virgin is also the inspiration of Motherhood." Archbishop Fulton Sheen

4 Likes

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2013
What Heresy..
You catholics seems to hate everybody that tell you the truth...
What is it that you cannot see..

Was it mary that formed the baby in her womb or God

And afta everythn u said no biblical proof are you servin God or preachers
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Ajibam: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2013
Frankdamaxx: Op is confused, Try and give your life to Jesus Christ.

lolgrin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by SalC: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2013

[s]
Catholics

Stop going to confessions.[/s]

@All

Fixed cool

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Ajibam: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
oga divipen..

tell the redeemed members to stop raising their G. O's word than the bible that is greater than any G. O...

3 Likes

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Op. What is the essence of a womb if not to form the child. The action of God is indirect. For example if your father gives you pocket money it is true that it is God who provides but who directly gave you that money on your hand God or your father, who do you directly appreciate . We know that it is God who led the israelite to promise land but credit is still given to moses and joshua and are held at high esteem such that even though it is God who gave the law it is still called the law of moses even christ referred to it as so by giving them such respect you are not reducing or taking away the glory of God instead God is glorified in them because God has made their life a fruitful one. ,remember without your cooperation God cannot work with you.Open your heart to understand remember you are not an island of understanding, at times you need to hear others out and you don't know everything.and by this write up don't think you are adding to God's glory because his glory is already complete in itself and cannot be added to. Thank you

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ajibam: oga divipen..

tell the redeemed members to stop raising their G. O's word than the bible that is greater than any G. O...

You are right bro.
Im a member of d church but i live for the truth..if pastor Adeboye returns to heaven ...many of them might fall back

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
per ipso: Op. What is the essence of a womb if not to form the child. The action of God is indirect. For example if your father gives you pocket money it is true that it is God who provides but who directly gave you that money on your hand God or your father, who do you directly appreciate . Open your heart to understand remember you are not an island of understanding, at times you need to hear others out and you don't know everything.
i blv only in d bible give biblical proofs
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by SalC: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:
Yet your op has no single bible proof
Chai no make me laff oo grin

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

How did you come to believe in the Biblical truth if you were not told from outside it.even the Bible does not tell you How it came to be except you were told from outside the Bible itself.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: Yet your op has no single bible proof
Chai no make me laff oo grin

Mumsy,Most of them are unbiblical..
E cant show me whr it was written that Mary shud be worshped
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Ajibam: 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

You are right bro.
Im a member of d church but i live for the truth..if pastor Adeboye returns to heaven ...many of them might fall back

exactly bro....
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 9:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Suzie 0.:
what is this one saying? angry did you just call her a demon? By the way, with this list of yours, which church do you belong to? ...Okay i know, you must be a heathen or a member of those mushroom/ warehouse churches around. I'm proud to be a Catholic! tongue
don't mind him and please do not forget to pass by >>>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1464338/thread-catholics/85#20520036

Spread the word
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2013
Who r u to tell us what to do? Learn to mind your onions

1 Like

Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
per ipso:

How did you come to believe in the Biblical truth if you were not told from outside it.even the Bible does not tell you How it came to be except you were told from outside the Bible itself.

Thaz pure lie..
Joshua 1:8
Say the book of law should not depart

2 Timothy 3:16
all scripture is given by inspiration of God and is profitable for

Doctrine(whic so ever)
Reproof
correction
instruction in righteousness
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
POPE II: Who r u to tell us what to do? Learn to mind your onions

Im a christain who strive to obey only God by studyin the law of God-Bible
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

Thaz pure lie..

Doctrine(whic so ever)
Reproof
correction

What about the oral traditions as mentioned by Paul ?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

Im a christain who strive to obey only God by studyin the law of God-Bible
I doubt your bible is in the original language.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by POPEII: 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

*Singing*

They hate what they don't understand and envy what they can't have.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by SalC: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

Yet you demanded for bible proof of how to appreciate your father when he gives you pocket money.

Btw na you dey worship Mary?

What do you mean by worship "here"?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by SalC: 10:00pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

Thaz pure lie..

Doctrine(whic so ever)
Reproof
correction
Was 2tim 3: 16 talking about the bible as we have it today?
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
I will talk less
Jesus was never to be worshped thru a medium..
No we worshp on our own..
I have right to God ...
The bible says we shud come boldly to the Throne of Grace that we might obtain mercy..
It was never and will never be written...
That we should say
'Hail mary..'
'Hail saint this and that'
'Mary the mother of God pray for us'
What heresy...
jesus have given us access
Phillipian 2:17-19
Wherefore God hath highly exalted him and given a name above all

Mattew 6 made us know when we pray we should say our Father..
'Not hail mary...
Who told you to honour (woman)..
Was it in the bible that we sould honour mary..
I read a book and one of your popes said e wanted to confirm from an unknown spirit if Mary was a virgin till death...
Then e did.and said Mary was truly a virgin..
Mary ad other children..
Who were not pregnancy of the Holyspirit.

Listen Elizebeth gave birth to John why was he not praise
Even Moses why was he not honoured.
Jesus is the only one to be served
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by SalC: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen: I will talk less
Jesus was never to be worshped thru a medium..
No we worshp on our own..
I have right to God ...
The bible says we shud come boldly to the Throne of Grace that we might obtain mercy..
It was never and will never be written...
That we should say
'Hail mary..'
'Hail saint this and that'
'Mary the mother of God pray for us'
What heresy...
jesus have given us access
Phillipian 2:17-19
Wherefore God hath highly exalted him and given a name above all

Mattew 6 made us know when we pray we should say our Father..
'Not hail mary...
Who told you to honour (woman)..
Was it in the bible that we sould honour mary..
I read a book and one of your popes said e wanted to confirm from an unknown spirit if Mary was a virgin till death...
Then e did.and said Mary was truly a virgin..
Mary ad other children..
Who were not pregnancy of the Holyspirit.

Listen Elizebeth gave birth to John why was he not praise
Even Moses why was he not honoured.
Jesus is the only one to be served
From all indication you know little or nothing about the catholic belief so I won't waste my time educating you on that.

Beside you should be careful about what you read and where you get your informations about the catholic church

Perpetual virginity of Mary as professed by the catholic church has nothing to do with any pope consulting any unknown spirit.

Peace
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2013
Divepen:

Thaz pure lie..

Doctrine(whic so ever)
Reproof
correction

Remember those Scriptures you refer to especially that of 2timothy at the time it was written was just an ordinary letter which was referring to the mainstream Scripture which is the old testament so tell me How this letter was later raised to the status of Scripture. Any way from that same 2timothy which you quoted it says the Scripture is PROFITABLE and not that it is SUFFICIENT. what you mean is that Scripture is sufficient but what you quote is not totally agreeing with you.
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by SalC: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
per ipso: .
I like your screen name.
Quite meaningful
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by peripso(m): 10:45pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sal C: I like your screen name.
Quite meaningful
Thanks
Re: The Members Of Rccg,mfm,cac,catholic,deeperlife,ccc E.t.c Should Stop Doing This by lanaVello1(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
I'm quite disappointed at this post.
@Op,ever heard of anything called doctrine??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chemists Create Artificial Evolution For The First Time. / TEN QUESTIONS That Christians Can Never Answer / Christ Embassy To Break Record With 12, 000 Man Choir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.