Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid (4643 Views)

2019 General Elections: Nigerians Will Beg PMB To Run Again / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) / Mock Elections - Nigerians Show Who They Want Come 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
I have read all sorts of permutations, calculations and analysis of the gang-up against GEJ over the 2015 elections.

However, my response to all of those is that no matter the gang up, the President Jonathan has both the knife and yam in this battle of 2015 elections. He is the candidate to beat.

The quick wins for the president in 2014 will be to do everything possible to stabilise power across the country. Now that the govt has crossed the very important hurdle of privatisation, the president should now order 24 hrs surveillance of all gas pipelines supplying all the power plants. This is to forestall rampant cases of vandalism by sabotuers. If necessary, the military should be used. If gas flow is kept steady, the generation capacity will be sufficient for the distribution companies to distribute. Then the yet to be completed NIPP power plants should be completed latest first quarter of next year.

Also the govt should just continue and where possible increase the tempo of other ongoing programmes in agriculture, road construction, SURE-P, YOUWIN, railways,etc.

Nigerians are not stupiid. They will surely reciprocate during elections.

Nigerians, irrespective of ethnicity, who use the restored railways and those who will use the new railways that nearing completion will reciprocate on election day.

Farmers, irrespective of tribe, who now receive subsidized fertilizers, free seeds,etc directly from the FG govt will reciprocate on election day. About 10 million farmers, most of whom are in north, benefit from the FG Growth Enhancement Scheme. This number alone is enough to decide the winner of the 2015 elections.

The beneficiaries of SURE-P will reciprocate on election day. SURE-P currently engages about 3,000 people per state on an annual basis. There is also the SURE- P maternity and child health programme and Graduate Internship programme.

Nigerians, irrespective of religion, who see stability in power supply in their homes and offices will reciprocate on election day.

Nigerians, irrespective of tribal marks, who use the vastly improved federal highways will surely reciprocate on election.

And so and so forth.

Above all, victory is sure for the president. But he has to spend more money and work harder.

And for the opposition, they committed political suicide the day they started wooing disgruntled PDP members, IBB, OBJ, et al. They hope to garner votes on the basis of tribal solidarity but that will fail largely.

Nigerians are not stupiid!

16 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by luvinhubby(m): 8:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Was surprised to learn that the pan-Yoruba socio-political groups like Afenifere and OPC and tacitly behind GEJ.
2015 will surely be very interesting.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Garrithe1st: 8:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
People don dey get high blood pressure....

cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by aljharem(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
exactly and that's why he must be booted out.

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
luvinhubby: Was surprised to learn that the pan-Yoruba socio-political groups like Afenifere and OPC and tacitly behind GEJ.
2015 will surely be very interesting.
can you provide a source to the above cajole tactics?

Sauce or am not eating this bullsheet.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by hercules07: 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: can you provide a source to the above cajole tactics?

Sauce or am not eating this bullsheet.

Fasehun OPC is behind GEJ (contract things), Afenifere is also behind him because Tinubu has made them redundant, they will do anything to see Tinubu's downfall even to the detriment of Yoruba land.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by omanzo02: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
If we are to rely on Nairaland permutations APC will win clear and square, but information available to me GEJ have the upper hand at the moment.

6 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Desperate times for Sincere 9gerian. You can see the hand writing on the wall and have launched a full scale e-campaign.

Bros, it is too late, GEJ will be booted out on or before May 2015!

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
Garri the 1st: People don dey get high blood pressure....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
dats what i call GEJ's camp in disarray.

First it was APC wont get registered. They got registered.

It became "they wont win elections". They won governors and reps without election.

"we dont need the decampees". Their pdp has now become empty.

They are now trying to woo the already wise nigerians who are demanding for CHANGE.

9 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2013
Garri the 1st: People don dey get high blood pressure....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
High BP over what? You should be the one having malignant BP because your paymasters in APC just committed political suicide by openly wooing the likes of IBB, OBJ and other very angry PDP members. APC can only boast of having more politicians and angry PDP members in its fold. But what about the people? Cant you see that APC now has even fewer supporters on NL? And this is in spite of the pro-APC posture of NL administrators. Haven't you noticed that your number is dwindling on this forum? Wake up from your deep slumber my friend.

12 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
omanzo02: If we are to rely on Nairaland permutations APC will win clear and square, but information available to me GEJ have the upper hand at the moment.
lost 5 governors, 37 reps and bound to loose more by january and you call dat upper hand? Thats uppercut or body slam to him.

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07:

Fasehun OPC is behind GEJ (contract things), Afenifere is also behind him because Tinubu has made them redundant, they will do anything to see Tinubu's downfall even to the detriment of Yoruba land.

Tinubu irrelevancy can never lead to the detriment of Yoruba land cos he is just one political rouge among many . . . .

5 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: lost 5 governors, 37 reps and bound to loose more by january and you call dat upper hand? Thats uppercut or body slam to him.
Lost 5 governors, and so what? What about the people? The people will surely have the FINAL say.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
hercules07:

are the people you mentioned politicians? You think they speak for yorubas? Why havent they arrested stealer oduah whom we have been clamouring for? What have we benefited under GEJ? Where is lagos -ibadan expressway?

btw, i asked you to provide a source to what you claim.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: are the people you mentioned politicians? You think they speak for yorubas? Why havent they arrested stealer oduah whom we have been clamouring for? What have we benefited under GEJ? [size=14pt]Where is lagos -ibadan expressway?[/size]

btw, i asked you to provide a source to what you claim.

It is still located in the South West and presently under repairs and expansion . . .

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by collynzo2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
What if GEJ doesn't contest for a second tenure?
You know he hasn't declared anything yet.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by nduchucks: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nigerians are not stupid, but some of my people love to bury their heads in the sand like this Wild Camel (Rakumin Dajij) or the Ostrich. I believe these people are in great denial.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/648223_rak_jpg3be10a689dcae3eda0158a90666e866e

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Lost 5 governors, and so what? What about the people? The people will surely have the FINAL say.
The people that demanded the sack of stealer oduah all to no avail.

The people he promised constant electricity, 2nd NB, lagos-ibadan expressway, Sure p buses and failed. The people dat live below a dollar while he spends billions on food.

The people whose universities he shut down for 6 months.

The people who have no doctors to treat them now cos of strike.

InSincere 9gerian, you are a joker.

13 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2013
desperado

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
jmaine:

It is still located in the South West and presently under repairs and expansion . . .
quiet! angry

i traveled through the route recently, i'll tell you there's nothing to write home about, just campaign things.

4 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: quiet! angry

i traveled through the route recently, i'll tell you there's nothing to write home about, just campaign things.

Stop lying and keep shut . . . Are there on going work there Yes/No . . .

Ayam waiting . . . .

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by luvinhubby(m): 9:07pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: quiet! angry

If you don`t mind me asking, where did you go to? Because I equally plied the said road few days ago and work is seriously going on there.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 28, 2013
jmaine:

Stop lying and keep shut . . . Are there on going work there Yes/No . . .

Ayam waiting . . . .
ongoing work dat looks like it'll take 10yrs to finish cos of its pussy-footing nature.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by luvinhubby(m): 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: ongoing work dat looks like it'll take 10yrs to finish cos of its pussy-footing nature.
At least you did not deny the bolded. sad
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2013
luvinhubby:
If you don`t mind me asking, where did you go to? Because I equally plied the said road few days ago and work is seriously going on there.
ask the driver that brought me to lagos from ibadan. GEJ himself cant even mention dat when he starts campaigning.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: ongoing work dat looks like it'll take 10yrs to finish cos of its pussy-footing nature.

You shouldn't be lying shamelessly . . . Here are a few pics i could capture from the Ibadan end side of things.

Those pics were captured this week dude.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by fkaz(m): 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Which people?

You sound like a looser grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 28, 2013
luvinhubby:
At least you did not deny the bolded. sad
i must have overhyped it when i said ongoing. Its a pvssy-footing project meant for campaign, dats all.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
jmaine:

You shouldn't be lying shamelessly . . . Here are a few pics i could capture from the Ibadan end side of things.

Those pics were captured this week dude.
the lenght of what ur pic captured is how far the work has gone dats whx am pissed except you want to show it 4rm another angle.
Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
luvinhubby:

Dude is just a liar, you dey mind am . . . . .

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: The people that demanded the sack of stealer oduah all to no avail.

The people he promised constant electricity, 2nd NB, lagos-ibadan expressway, Sure p buses and failed. The people dat live below a dollar while he spends billions on food.

The people whose universities he shut down for 6 months.

The people who have no doctors to treat them now cos of strike.

InSincere 9gerian, you are a joker.
GEJ like all humans is not perfect. He has his flaws. If you have decided to focus only on those flaws, then goodluck to you. But if we use the same strict parameters that you used to write off GEJ, then no one will be good enough to be president of Nigeria.

The issue of Stella Oduah has been exhaustively debated here. You believe she is guilty of corruption and that she should be killed or sacked, but many of us believe she is guilty of insensitivity, not corruption, and that an administrative caution will do. So its a matter of where you belong. But even if the president sacks her, that will still not make you support the president. It will only make you draw up new list of "sins" just to justify your continued hatred for GEJ.

The Lagos-Ibadan road is currently undergoing reconstruction. This has been said several times here but still, you keep including it in your list of the "sins" of GEJ. Maybe someone you release an album on this.

Work on the Second Niger Bridge is progressing, though not as fast as many of us expect. Hopefully, next year, the ground breaking will be done.

The reality is that no leader can do all the projects at the same time. It is impossible. Even the APC/ACN is yet to complete the Lagos light rail project 14 years after. This is a project started by Jakande in the 80s.

10 Likes

Re: 2015 Elections: Nigerians Are Not Stupiid by jmaine: 9:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
Segeggs: the lenght of what ur pic captured is how far the work has gone dats whx am pissed except you want to show it 4rm another angle.

What lenght of the pic are you talking about and what angle is this one talking about. . . .

Quit your lies . . . .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Buhari:'Your 16yr Old Daughter Flew First Class To London Today'(pic) / Dna - Igbo Have No Relation Or Ancestry To Semitic - Rabbi / Are Igbos Political Lepers That They Cannot Aspire For PDP Presidential Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.