Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) (2154 Views)

Again, South-east Leads In WASSCE Performance Chart / This 9 Year Old Girl Passed WASSCE / Mass Failure As WAEC Releases 2014 May/june WASSCE Results - See Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ehmm.. Why is the date 2013?? And why is it on the front page??
Abi did they fail again this year and BBC couldn't be bothered with writing another report and so they dug up this one??
Abi is the mod high on Nano-Silva?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by bacco2000(m): 5:59pm On Aug 17, 2014
Emmanuellaokafo: My name is Emmanuella when i went to check 2014 waec result all was withheld and i had to pick Mr Andrew number on the net because i heard he help some people to upgrade and release withheld result i called him and gave him my waec center number he said i should check today i just checked it now and the result is released and i made all the papers i thank God for leading me to Mr Andew and if yours is also withheld or you failed you can call him on his number 08152240666

Bros how market.
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by princeFAD: 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2014
hmmm Liberia again. Ebola,no 1, mass failure no 1,illiteracy which is making people to loot Ebola isolation unit,no 1
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2014
Emmanuellaokafo: My name is Emmanuella when i went to check 2014 waec result all was withheld and i had to pick Mr Andrew number on the net because i heard he help some people to upgrade and release withheld result i called him and gave him my waec center number he said i should check today i just checked it now and the result is released and i made all the papers i thank God for leading me to Mr Andew and if yours is also withheld or you failed you can call him on his number 08152240666

To hell with you and your Mr.Andrew.
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Haryorqunley(m): 6:17pm On Aug 17, 2014
That was too bad
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Dannylux: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
Youngzedd:

When 9jarians are over qualify.

True talk, but don't you think that their tertiary institution will be a mess.

Last bullet:

The fear of Ebola is the beginning of wisdom.

lol This was from last year. Who would suggest such thing seeing the epidemic in Liberia?
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by lisimmo(m): 8:10pm On Aug 17, 2014
KnOck yourselves out with jamb and post utme questions (CBT) at
www.e-testpedia.com

Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Kunlexic(m): 9:08pm On Aug 17, 2014
see dis werey,oloriburuku
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Kunlexic(m): 9:11pm On Aug 17, 2014
See dem,den no sabi book for their country but they sabi how to bring ebola come to our country sad
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Natifa(f): 5:56pm On Aug 19, 2014
It is more honourable to fail than to cheat and pass. Their's is a dignitified failure, our's a shameful success.
They failed, were there any records of malpractices? None.
We passed, were there any records of malpractices? More than we can number.
Even in their failure, our situation is more pathetic than their's.
Re: No One Passed WASSCE In Liberia (2013) by Natifa(f): 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2014
Another thing dat d liberians need to be applauded 4 is there respect 4 standards. No one passed the exams so no one goes to the university. Period!
But in my beloveth country, that is when we begin to see universities adjusting their entry requirments e.g jamb cut off mark,so that d same students that failed can fit into the universities.
NIGERIA! GOOD PEOPLE GREAT NATION

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAP Successfactors Online Training & Certification In USA / WAEC GCE Nov/dec 2014 Results Are Out - How To Check / Nigeria WAEC Timetable For 2015 May/june Examination (nigeria) Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.