Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT (52170 Views)

How To Get Natural Thick And Log Eyelashes / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Please I really don't understand the difference. Please explain with the sizes that fall between thick and fat
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Forget about sizes.
To me, Nicki Minaj is thick, world fatest woman is fat.
Gettit?

3 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vessi: Forget about sizes.
To me, Nicki Minaj is thick, world fatest woman is fat.
Gettit?
nicki minaj is not thick she is actually a slim(but not on the skinny side) person just dat she has big asz nd boobs

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ms_Steph: nicki minaj is not thick she is actually a slim(but not on the skinny side) person just dat she has big asz nd boobs
Isnt it in the place of a guy to say this girl is thick? Same way its in the place of a girl to say this guy is huge?
Correct me, if you can.
Anyway, like I said earlier, 'TO ME'.
Another guy who knows better could come around and say something.
Or you can say, a thick girl is chubby, fat girl is large and fat.
Night!

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vessi: Isnt it in the place of a guy to say this girl is thick? Same way its in the place of a girl to say this guy is huge?
Correct me, if you can.
Anyway, like I said earlier, 'TO ME'.
Another guy who knows better could come around and say something.
Or you can say, a thick girl is chubby, fat girl is large and fat.
Night!
ok. Tanx

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by frodobee: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
This one no be beans o. My sis came home for the xmas wt a black american woman. Na im i go chyke o. This woman fat! Simple.
I thought using words like chubby is sexy, after she had asked me to describe her. Bro, she correected me. She told me pointedly, Americans say I am black, fat and tempting. Me I laugh in Swahili.

Bottom line. Call a 9ja girl fat girl and you are on fire. Call American chubby, which 9ja girl cherishes and you are on fire.
Just ask your fellow girls which do they call themselves or prefer to be called.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Dannylux: 9:55pm On Dec 28, 2013
I argued about this today!
You know you're thick if your yummy ain't bouncing randomly when you walk.. plus, you got fat arsee and bboobs.

Fat girls are the ones on the other side. Fat tummies, sometimes fat arsee and busty. Some fat girls aren't really busty but their chest region is just too lumped up and people mistake that for breastss. lol

Hope I tried my best.
Ask Google too.

9 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 29, 2013
But u guys know not all fat pple have big bo.o.bs. And sum women don't have big asz

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: But u guys know not all fat pple have big bo.o.bs. And sum women don't have big asz
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vessi:
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#
am happy God made u handsome I don't have a problem with the way I look. Some pple r not alive or don't have legs am very complete am very happy abt myself. The pple who liked the pic find me attractive

51 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by ikeno(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
From your profile,I can sense your fear of ppl tell you that you look fat. Fear not,you don't look fat,but thick. cheesy

My 1 naira... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
ikeno: From your profile,I can sense your fear of ppl tell you that you look fat. Fear not,you don't look fat,but thick. cheesy

My 1 naira... grin cheesy
I just want to know d difference cos to I feel it is the same tin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
THEIR SPELLING angry

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by sesimania16: 7:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
both mean the same thing daz all
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
what
Ms_Steph: am happy God made u handsome I don't have a problem with the way I look. Some pple r not alive or don't have legs am very complete am very happy abt myself. The pple who liked the pic find me attractive

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by iconize(m): 7:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Consult your dictionary..
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Afam4eva(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick has a lot to do with having large bones while being fat means having a sloppy skin. People who are thick are said to be bootylicious while fat people are just fat and unattractive.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by mitey(m): 7:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
@OP, Sorry for derailing, but are you Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello?? tongue

6 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by venorite(m): 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick is fat with shape while fat is thick without shape...gerrit?

21 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by omiobo: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op,U would hv included it in post that,differentiate between fat and thick with the aid of picture? It's a pity I don't have pics. Where is born2fuck? Your attention is highly needed.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
cry

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by alaoeri: 7:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Omotola Jolade, Stella Oduah example of thick ppl while Eniola Badmus is fat.

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Kingclickmedia: 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
mathematically,
thick + fat = orobo
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick is when something is strong and firm$

Like a thick legs, thick laps. Thick azz - its kinda huge, strong and attractive

But the fat is the excessive one.... Everything is just too much and wouldn't be attractive

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Shedysworld(m): 7:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
To me to be thick is also been fat, the only difference with the other "Fat" (being flabby) is that a thick person has a firm body that is not flabby. I stand to be corrected though.

5 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by OkikiOluwa1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: ok. Tanx
Let me explain with the Principle of Bedmatics
A pennisss that is thick ll be multiplied in size when aroused & is always hard. It ll not go down easily.
A pennisss that is fat is otherwise. Even if its hard, it ll be without penetrating strength. Only the size ll multiply.
Oh!
What's wrong with me?
Something's malfunctioning.

Last Bullet:

Ok, Op.
Shebi you know these ladies Chiege Alisigwe, Stephanie Okereke, Serena Williams, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. Those are thick girls. They ain't skinny or fat.
Eniola Badmus, Patience Ebele Jonathan are fat women. You ll see them with flappy body.
You remember Tiwa Savage, Eva Alodiah, Sheyi Shey, Victoria Kimani, Genevieve Nnaji, they are skinny (Lèpa Shandy) babes. They v kwashiokor. Infact, I ll say they are starving. That's why they are tinringbeku like witches.

9 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by scribble: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
thick

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Wallade(m): 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
A good example of thick lady is Serena Williams and Eniola Badmos is a good example of fat lady.

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by xynerise: 7:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick is a polite way of calling someone fat

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by marylandcakes: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Calling someone thick in the UK means stu.pid.

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by IAMBREEZY: 7:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ok let me break it down for you mariah carrey is thick while eniola badmus is fat i how you understand now.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by kehinde1588(m): 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2013
Whats the difference btw SAY and TALK??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.