Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT (52199 Views)

How To Get Natural Thick And Log Eyelashes / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by LesbianBoy(m): 7:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Toolz is fat mercy johnson is thick!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by leggo: 7:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
thick is Callie Torres in Gray's anatomy, fat is half of NL girls
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by IYANGBALI: 7:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
Wallade: A good example of thick lady is Serena Williams and Eniola Badmos is a good example of fat lady.
gbam
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by alotofgrace(m): 7:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
thick is "packed" fat is "puff"
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by IYANGBALI: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
LesbianBoy: Toolz is fat mercy johnson is thick!
tiwa savage and genevive are another examples of fat
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by ddjay: 7:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
some1 dat is thick has alot of flesh/muscles/meat, while sum1 dats fat has alot of cholesterol.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2013
mitey: @OP, Sorry for derailing, but are you Iyabo Obasanjo-Bello?? tongue
was about asking if she's related with the obasanjo's family cheesy
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by GentleMimi: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick: big,plus size,firmness,movement wif sure coincise and compact steps,not flabby. Smells of MONEY!

Fat: big,pus size with flabby look,floppy disintegrated movements. Even when wealthy,smells like ''po''....*lol*.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by slimming: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
really?
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by koeman(m): 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
@ OP: these two pictures aptly distinguish between thick & fat.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by IAMBREEZY: 7:35pm On Dec 29, 2013
Buoyantic: was about asking if she's related with the obasanjo's family cheesy
hmmm
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
I really don't no d difference. I think it varies. A fat woman to me is someone like that yoruba actress. A thick woman to me is nikki minaj, omotola etc! Tools on the other hand is btw fat and thick. Whatever it is, if u look smart, dress well. You're good to go! I think one major problem peoplehave wiv chubby girls is that some of them don't take care of themselves, they walk sluggishly, they don't dress well, etc! U don't need to walk around wiv a frown like the whole world is against u.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by IAMBREEZY: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Op that your profile pic though i checked it at a wrong time gosh i already had a nightmare *no offense*
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Swiftlee(m): 7:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
The Difference between THICK and FAT is engroined and can be depicted in the picture encapsulated below...remember..picksures or is not true.. grin grin

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by koeman(m): 7:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
scribble: thick

Badt guy grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Cherish100(f): 7:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
Oh my! So this topic made front page grin . For me, thick is big boobs (not necessary), flat stomach (necessary) and hip+arse. The fat is attractively distributed. Fat is when the stomach covers everything...lol and makes the person look out of shape. A thick woman has toned body, a fat woman has flabby body. I don't mind any of the terms being used on me, though. cheesy
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by dipopooo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: am happy God made u handsome I don't have a problem with the way I look. Some pple r not alive or don't have legs am very complete am very happy abt myself. The pple who liked the pic find me attractive
it seems you're very intelligent. nice reply
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by omoluabi1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick is Serena Williams while fat is Oprah Winfrey.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by krayzieklay(m): 7:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thick= Toolz

Fat= Wunmi Obe.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Swiftlee(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Cherish100: Oh my! So this topic made front page grin . For me, thick is big boobs (not necessary), flat stomach (necessary) and hip+arse. The fat is attractively distributed. Fat is when the stomach covers everything...lol and makes the person look out of shape. A thick woman has toned body, a fat woman has flabby body. I don't mind any of the terms being used on me, though. cheesy
You ve got a posh answer here, grin grin, having said that..You are on the thick side...PM on the way smiley
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by lekkie073(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
uche jombo is thick.....queen latifah is fat....gerrit!
when a woman is thick, d figure 8 will still be there but in large proportions. when she is fat, dats amoeba thingz.....

2 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Ghadafy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op, are you thick or fat?
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Bisma(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vessi:
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Bisma(f): 7:59pm On Dec 29, 2013
Vessi:
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#
if this world would stop discriminating and start seeing that everyone is different in their own ways then this world wouldn't be so messed up as it is. Everyone is unique. It takes mature people to accept that!
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by madnigerian: 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
So long as your BMI is above 25.....you are fat. Above 30=obese, .
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by shaniqueK1(f): 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is thick

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by shaniqueK1(f): 8:16pm On Dec 29, 2013
This is fat

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
OP!!!!!!!!!!

No need asking, you are like amoeba..
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by ireneony(f): 8:20pm On Dec 29, 2013
@op here is an example; beyonce is semi-thick, jordan spark is thick and rihanna is slim anyone that dnt fall into this category is FAT.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by rigarmortis: 8:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
thick is fvkcable with all pleasure.....

fat is fvkcable if only there is something else to be gained apart from the actual fvkcing itself. .......like job, money etc.

difference between thick and fat decoded
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by safarigirl(f): 8:28pm On Dec 29, 2013
A simple picture explanation with Toolz Before and After

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.