Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT (52196 Views)

How To Get Natural Thick And Log Eyelashes / Lipsticks For Thick Lips / Whats' The Difference Between Bleaching And Skin Toning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by vislabraye(m): 11:40pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ms_Steph: Please I really don't understand the difference. Please explain with the sizes that fall between thick and fat

Someone who's thick is usually muscular or stocky. Look @ the person's calves and shoulders.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Shaakasi(f): 11:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Let me explain with the Principle of Bedmatics
A pennisss that is thick ll be multiplied in size when aroused & is always hard. It ll not go down easily.
A pennisss that is fat is otherwise. Even if its hard, it ll be without penetrating strength. Only the size ll multiply.
Oh!
What's wrong with me?
Something's malfunctioning.

Last Bullet:

Ok, Op.
Shebi you know these ladies Chiege Alisigwe, Stephanie Okereke, Serena Williams, Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. Those are thick girls. They ain't skinny or fat.
Eniola Badmus, Patience Ebele Jonathan are fat women. You ll see them with flappy body.
You remember Tiwa Savage, Eva Alodiah, Sheyi Shey, Victoria Kimani, Genevieve Nnaji, they are skinny (Lèpa Shandy). They v kwashiokor. That's why they are tinringbeku like witches.

cheesy cheesy dis is wickedness n wat does tiringbeku mean??
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by gabbytabby: 12:06am On Dec 30, 2013
I understand thick to mean muscular while fat is having some rumpopo. Such that it is possible to not be fat and still be thick.

Most fat people are not thick cos they are generally flabby but not muscular.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:36am On Dec 30, 2013
Shaakasi:

cheesy cheesy dis is wickedness n wat does tiringbeku mean??
lol.
Tiringbeku means thin & dry (very skinny) person. Tirin (thin), gbeku (very dry).
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by InvertedHammer: 1:21am On Dec 30, 2013
/
Both sizes are big.

Thick is big and smooth.

Fat is big garnished with triple chin, portruding stomarch, body rolls and stretch-marks. Throw in body
Odour if you want. Either way, fat is disgusting.

On the positive side, fatties make good midnight booty calls.

\
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi:
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#
You are very stupïd you this Somali looking twèrp with the cheap glasses, how dare you insult her? Did she say any rude thing to you?
Like wtf huh?!?! Y'all just stay behind your device and spew trash and you open your gutters and say no offense,she asked a question if you ain't got any useful thing to say crawl back to your tent. angry

4 Likes

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by keswagz(m): 2:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Kai listen every body, thick is thick, fat is fat. when your yansh and boby is visible and sexy (you are thick), when your yansh and boby is visible and not sexy(iritating or turning off) then you are not thick o!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by kcRelics(m): 2:52am On Dec 30, 2013
Ladies fall into 3 categories. But depends on d person making d comparison. To some a fat Lady could be thick.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 30, 2013
@op you are THICKISHLY-FAT and it is no body's business...........................just know that "you are amazing just the way you are" in BRUNO MARS VOICE
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 30, 2013
Thick = Big and attractive (Big booty small waist kain tinz)
Fat = Big and unattractive.

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 30, 2013
@OP as old as you claim you are you don't know the difference between thick And fat..... why didn't you ask Google, Why den disturbing d peace of my beloved nairalanders?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by dannie04: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2013
shaniqueK.:
This is thick

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by dannie04: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2013
shaniqueK.:
This is thick
who are these thick ladies?
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by SpcAgtOko: 6:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Its all fat undecided
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Mccullum: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2013
There is difference between thick and fat, thick person will big with nice structure without obessity as well while fat one will big with unspecify shape though he/she can still has nice looking but with big obessity
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Biggiestep(m): 7:35am On Dec 30, 2013
wat is diff BTW being tall and being long
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by ireneidiva(f): 7:53am On Dec 30, 2013
What a thread.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2013
Khalessi:
You are very stupïd you this Somali looking twèrp with the cheap glasses, how dare you insult her? Did she say any rude thing to you?
Like wtf huh?!?! Y'all just stay behind your device and spew trash and you open your gutters and say no offense,she asked a question if you ain't got any useful thing to say crawl back to your tent. angry
And how is that any of your business?
Why are you hurt?
If any of your relative is fat tell her/him to go and work out, don't let out your frustration on me.
Your parents are there.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Ifecoded(m): 8:32am On Dec 30, 2013
Vessi:
Actually, I find it difficult telling the size or shape of the woman in your profile.
BTW I refuse to call her chubby or thick.
Who even liked those pics?
The person must have thought it hilarious to have liked it.
*pukes*
#no offence#
idioooooootaaaaaaaaaa! How dare u talk to mummy like dat? Wat efontery....
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Ifecoded(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2013
Khalessi:
haha! Crawl ke? Na animal? Bro dnt use fowl words on pple, use pig and dog.......
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Ifecoded: Wat efontery....
ASUU caused this
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2013
dd_jay:
but steph,is d girl in ur profile pic you
yes sir
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 30, 2013
Ifecoded: haha! Crawl ke? Na animal? Bro dnt use fowl words on pple, use pig and dog.......
lmao. meanies
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by defbond1: 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Hi guys,
Those two words are not words you want to use on a lady or anyone else unless they deserve it...

Thick means stupid, daft, completely ignorant . I.e. the brain is thick.. no clue...

Fat means obese. And you don't have to look like Princess to be called fat. Even omotola is now fat..

Any excess flesh means u r fat...

PS: Tell a naija lady she has put on weight or chubby, she smiles and appreciates your comment. Evidence of healthy living.etc. say the same to a lady in western countries and she will hate you forever.
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by faithgokz(f): 9:22am On Dec 30, 2013
Yo! Sis, your shape ain't bad, u jux nid a lil workout then don't wear tight clothes.. Stop wearing shorts, it makes u luk shapeless. Well just wear clothes dat won't show ur thighs cos those thighs of urz r not good to luk at tongue U are okay sha don't mind those mumu people wink
Back to the question, for example: Dyt is thick.
You are fat. grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Smily202(m): 9:31am On Dec 30, 2013
grin
faithgokz: Yo! Sis, your shape ain't bad, u jux nid a lil workout then don't wear tight clothes.. Stop wearing shorts, it makes u luk shapeless. Well just wear clothes dat won't show ur thighs cos those thighs of urz r not good to luk at tongue U are okay sha don't mind those mumu people wink
You are fat. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 30, 2013
faithgokz: Yo! Sis, your shape ain't bad, u jux nid a lil workout then don't wear tight clothes.. Stop wearing shorts, it makes u luk shapeless. Well just wear clothes dat won't show ur thighs cos those thighs of urz r not good to luk at tongue U are okay sha don't mind those mumu people wink
You are fat. grin
i wear wat feel sexy in
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by sEGXY2(m): 10:16am On Dec 30, 2013
wait!

1 Like

Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by shogz89: 10:21am On Dec 30, 2013
to the best of my knowledge if u are FAT, in the real sense you are shapeless and wont be able to arry your self,,... when you are thick, most time you are huge and smart couple with the fact that you are fleshy and smart,,, maria carey is thick,,, jennifer houston of then was fat..... shes now too thin for my liking
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Mina98(f): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2013
grin grin grin LOL
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by ddjay: 11:15am On Dec 30, 2013
Ms_Steph: yes sir
ok ma
Re: Whats The Difference Between THICK And FAT by Tijay90(m): 11:18am On Dec 30, 2013
Flesh(ara eran) is different from fat(ora eran)...ask your meat seller.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Dress A Lady Asked For VS What She Got / Man Buys "Pink Lips" Bam And Ends Up With Swollen Lips (video) / Fashion Or Madness? What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.