Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,802 members, 7,802,563 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone (2524 Views)

Congrats Afam4eva! / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 8:53pm On Dec 28, 2013
What did i do to you Afam? Why do you continue to ban me even when I did not commit any offence? Yes I am Igbo but I dont share the same political view with you as i have my conscience to labour on everyday. Please for the umpteenth time, leave my handle alone and respect yourself. Why do you see this moderator job as the end and beginning of your life? And Seun, the earlier you relief Afam of this job, the better for the forum.

Thanks to all the progressives, who had steadied the ship while my ban lasted! Kudos and Ahoy to you all! cool cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2013
This OP is the most useless human being i have seen. Which political view are you talking about?

For your information, i am igbo myself and even have my political view leaning towards GEJ's transformational stead and fresh air as a genuine citizen of this country. What do i get for my political leaning and postulations, Ban upon Ban by the same afam your accusing.

Infact, i have followed this same afam to differnt threads cursing him for all the bans he has knocked me with.

With my political view leaning toward afam's own, yet he bans me at will and you this OP opens a thread to seek sympathy claiming your igbo and have different stance from afam being reasons for your bans.

Infact, i can never use my old monicker again as i have de-activated it because of the inccesant bans i get from this same afam i see as my igbo brother.

OP, abeg go siddon for gutter and stop blackmailing someone to garner sympathy with your useless progressives who now see obasanjo a well-known demon in all ramifications as a progressive.

14 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: This OP is the most useless human being i have seen. Which political view are you talking about?

For your information, i am igbo myself and even have my political view leaning towards GEJ's transformational stead and fresh air as a genuine citizen of this country. What do i get for my political leaning and postulations, Ban upon Ban by the same afam your accusing.

Infact, i have followed this same afam to differnt threads cursing him for all the bans he has knocked me with.

With my political view leaning toward afam's own, yet he bans me at will and you this OP opens a thread to seek sympathy claiming your igbo and have different stance from afam being reasons for your bans.

Infact, i can never use my old monicker again as i have de-activated it because of the inccesant bans i get from this same afam i see as my igbo brother.

OP, abeg go siddon for gutter and stop blackmailing someone to garner sympathy with your useless progressives who now see obasanjo a well-known demon in all ramifications as a progressive.

Please can someone explain to me what this fella is saying?

13 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by heed101(m): 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: This OP is the most useless human being i have seen. Which political view are you talking about?

warris dis 1 saying

9 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by donphilopus: 9:17pm On Dec 28, 2013
@babyface333, pls, can you allow afam to reply??

4 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2013
Clerverly:

Please can someone explain to me what this fella is saying?

He said he is Jonathan's Slave and will continue to serve his master till 2015. he also mentioned that he will continue to lick Afams a55 for eternity

13 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2013
I just came back from a long ban yesterday. This same afam banned me. So wat is the shyyyyte about this OP saying afam banned him because he is igbo and a progressive?

Am i not igbo and a progressive too, abi am i anti-progressive or retrogressive.

If afam reply this Op, na big fooooool him be. Mtcshhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!
donphilopus: @babyface333, pls, can you allow afam to reply??

3 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by cashkid18(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
the op shud go n do d needful
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by donphilopus: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: I just came back from a long ban yesterday. This same afam banned me. So wat is the shyyyyte about this OP saying afam banned him because he is igbo and a progressive?

Am i not igbo and a progressive too, abi am i anti-progressive or retrogressive.

If afam reply this Op, na big fooooool him be. Mtcshhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwww!
You were either banned for being a tribalist, or for using insultive words; but OP has clearly told us he did nothing! If Afam knows he did anything to warrant a ban, he should declare it now, or remain silent forever.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by seanet02: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2013

You are not making any sense. Crawl back into your cave

4 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Brimmie(m): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: I just came back from a long ban yesterday. This same afam banned me. So wat is the shyyyyte about this OP saying afam banned him because he is igbo and a progressive?

Are you menstruating through your nose? undecided It's like you're having brain tumour.. sad

You're not making sense na

3 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by babatundeizbad(m): 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2013

This guy always try to play smart. But alas he only tries.
WE KNOW WHO YOU ARE
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by luvinhubby(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
seanet02:
You are not making any sense. Crawl back into your cave
On the contrary he did.
1, Op was not banned for his political views, which are contrary to afam`s because babyface share`s same and was stilled banned.
2, op`s was not tribally oriented, because babyface and afam are both of same tribe.

Conclusion - What the op posted as reasons for his ban are simply fictional and that is what babyface was highlighting, at least me, I got that much............next!

3 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by eggheaders(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2013
That thing called afam is a well known IBO bigot. Or how do somebody enter a thread where Ibos and yorubas are having an e- war, ban and hid the Yoruba poster's post and the igboids are left alone to have a field day. For someone that declare is support for gej and PDP I think its hightime this guy follow his fellow failures like ikenna and sexkid into the pit.

2 Likes

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2013
Let Afam come and tell the whole forumite what I did that landed me a week ban if not that I am a fellow igboist who should not criticize their Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Garrithe1st: 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2013
OP Why did you betray Ibos by criticizing their son??

angry angry angry
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by eggheaders(m): 10:04pm On Dec 28, 2013
Afamefuna come and defend this allegations before we pm Seun about all your incompetencies and biases.

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by gurnam: 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Cleverly is not known to engage in tribal e-fight or using abusive words...the easiest way to get banned on NL.

Afam should come out and clear his name.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
^^^^^You can never find me in any Igbo Vs Yoruba bashing thread here on nairaland, my only concern is seeing the corrupt President Jonathan back to his village in 2015. So Afam should post the exact purported words that earned me 1 week ban, for everybody to judge.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Garrithe1st: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
gurnam: Cleverly is not known to engage in tribal e-fight or using abusive words...the easiest way to get banned on NL.

Alhaji Clerverly Opeyemi betrayed Ndigbo.......
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by donphilopus: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2013
eggheaders: Afamefuna come and defend this allegations before we pm Seun about all your incompetencies and biases.
Check Seun's profile, and see he's now un-PM-able!
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Brimmie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Akamu4eva.. Do the needful to this thread!!

Show your face boy!!
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Alhaji Clerverly Opeyemi betrayed Ndigbo.......

grin grin
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Garrithe1st: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
Clerverly:

grin grin

How many plates of Amala did Tinubu give to you?

angry angry
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by taharqa: 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2013
gurnam: Cleverly is not known to engage in tribal e-fight or using abusive words...the easiest way to get banned on NL.

You say wetin?? When did you register in NL, Bros??
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
taharqa: You say wetin?? When did you register in NL, Bros??

Please ask your co-worker what i did to him and stop hallucinating , no time for play hereangry angry angry
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by eggheaders(m): 10:29pm On Dec 28, 2013
Afam the coward has been peeping this thread since it was opened. And please guys can we do an e-contribution or e- donations to babyface333 to go start up an adult education center in Onitsha. The guy English fit give cockroach belle.
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 28, 2013
These APC- e-rats are the worste set of people to grace nigeria political terrain.

Intellectual daft and redundant touts, who in their little mind have never, can never, will never be able to comprehend simple anology.

For them, giving them such is like giving an agbero a PH.D thesis above their intellectual capacity.

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Afam, if you reply this touts, then from today i will simply start calling you, afam the big fooooooooooooool.

Mtschhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Clerverly: 10:31pm On Dec 28, 2013
Garri the 1st:

How many plates of Amala did Tinubu give to you?

angry angry

If i answer now, the bigot would still ban me for answering a simple question. I don tire angry
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Brimmie(m): 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
taharqa: You say wetin?? When did you register in NL, Bros??
Talaka please vanish!! undecided

Cleverly and eGuirella are on the same page.. You can't find 'em in e-Tribal War.

Mr Afam.. Explain!!?
Re: Afam4eva Please Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 28, 2013
babyface333: These APC- e-rats are the worste set of people to grace nigeria political terrain.

Intellectual daft and redundant touts, who in their little mind have never, can never, will never be able to comprehend simple anology.

For them, giving them such is like giving an agbero a PH.D thesis above their intellectual capacity.

Mtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew.

Afam, if you reply this touts, then from today i will simply start calling you, afam the big fooooooooooooool.

Mtschhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeew.

Donchriss...cool down or I will mess you up as usual on this thread.

Allow Afam to come out to clear his soiled reputation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Nairaland Abbreviations Not Used Anywhere Else / Exposed:popular Prophet Caught Sexing A Married Woman At The River / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.