Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? (645 Views)

Why I Want To Buy Arsenal Instead Of Nigerian Club - Dangote / Enyimba Rated Top Nigerian Club Brand / Thirteen Fans Of Nigerian Club Gunned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by madnigerian: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2013
Twenty two years ago, I was a supporter of Ranchers Bees football club of Kaduna. I even knew who was in the first team. I also knew the star players of other teams, and I was a regular watcher of the league table.

Now, I find that I am not really supporting any Nigerian club....and neither do I know the first team players or star players.

Nairalanders......which Naija club do you support...and can you name five first team players of the club you support? No prizes here.....just want to see if the Nigerian league still has some support.......I hope my fellow Nairalanders are not a backward as me sha cool
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by Emvin(m): 10:09pm On Dec 28, 2013
Enyimba 4 Life
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by Nomski0(f): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Warri wolves and Dolphins F.c. grin grin
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by Vivly(f): 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2013
Nwanyanwu National. grin Are they still in existence?
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by madnigerian: 10:26pm On Dec 28, 2013
Vivly: Nwanyanwu National. grin Are they still in existence?

Nowadays known as Heartland of Owerri, after they were taken over by the Imo State Government.
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by AbuMikey(m): 10:46pm On Dec 28, 2013

Bendel Insurance of Benin embarassed and Kano Pillars of Kano cool

Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by hybridtm(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2013
I no..even kn pass 5 niaja,,,clubs''''not 2 talk of support
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by taiocol: 11:43pm On Dec 28, 2013
WARRI WOLVES ND ENYIMBA. KANO PILLARS JUST LIKE EM BECAUSE OF GAMBO
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by Tolexander: 7:48am On Dec 29, 2013
Prime Fc of Osogbo Iperindo and 3sc Fc Ibadan.
Unfortunately, none of them is now in the 1st division.
Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by Evestar200(f): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2013
No other club than the club wey nor the carry last WARRI WOLVES,,A Club that produce the like of Abrose Vanzekin,,Ike ThankGod, Sunday Mba,,Nosa Igiebor and Fegor Ogude,,,names of some current warri wolves players: Oghenekaro Etebo,,Egwueke Azubuike,,Kelvin Itoya,, Okiemute,, Chigozie Agbim and Jude Aneke. SHEY I TRY!

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Club Do You Support? by Krasid(m): 9:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Rangers and Enyimba

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Was africa’s Best In 2013 / Germany Vs Brazil The Moral Lessons I Learnt / Pictures : Germany World Cup Heroes Return Home #worldcup2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.