Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Invitation For Ond And Hnd Holders - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Ond And Hnd Holders (1376 Views)

Shell Discrimination Of HND Holders, Equating Them With Bsc Third Class. / Solidhire Invitation For Online Test @PHEDC. / Total Is Calling HND Holders--CADET DRILLING SUPERVISOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation For Ond And Hnd Holders by careerinfo: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2006
Hi, This is calling on all OND and HND holder in any field,ranging from engineering to business for FREE SEMINAR on SELF DEVELOPMENT,CAREER TIPS,NETWORKING,E-BUSINESS TALK,
INTERNET TELECOM JOB OPORTUNITY,MARKETING AND ENTREPRENEUR SKILS
.etc.
The seminar will be holding in FESTAC IN LAGOS,IBADAN and OGUN Nigeria.

Those outside lagos can send an email to get the manual extract.

send an e-mail to careerbooster@fastermail.com to book your seat.

THE ONLY WAY TO GET TO THE TOP IS TO GET UP YOUR BOTTOM
Re: Invitation For Ond And Hnd Holders by righteoust: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2006
when is the seminar starting and which location in festac town
Re: Invitation For Ond And Hnd Holders by Dupsybaby(f): 1:52am On Jun 23, 2006
Where is the seminar taking place in festac.Pls keep us posted on the date and time coolThanks
Re: Invitation For Ond And Hnd Holders by solajacobs(m): 8:47pm On Jun 23, 2006
when is the seminal taking place?
Re: Invitation For Ond And Hnd Holders by myway: 6:57pm On Jun 29, 2006
Hi pally,
I just got into the system. I stay in satallite town. please let me know when the seminer will start. Have fun,
My way

(1) (Reply)

Oceanic Bank Test Result Is Out / Intercont Ph / Spring Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.