Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame (16227 Views)

Throwback: Reekado Banks Before Fame / B-Red, Davido And Sina-Rambo Back In The Days Before Fame / Paul Okoye & Anita Years Ago Before Fame And Fortune (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame by kadas01(m): 8:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
Fine babe
Re: A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame by Kasimaramma2(f): 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2015
[quote author=Youngpo413 post=20525660]Little Rihanna[/quote
even if all the money in the wholeworld was invested on u,you wouldnt like better than a halloween mask,scarecrow!
Re: A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame by pleep(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2015
So just because she has natural hair she should be able to relate to "broke biches", are you saying that looking like a natural black person means you are low class?

Black people are the stupidest race on planet earth.
Re: A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 05, 2016
[quote author=nuttyhnic post=20529653]

I cannot believe that no comment before mine had something to say about the inspiring text below Rihanna's image.

Instead 'it's money is good'.
Class warfare among blacks is indeed at an all time high.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT. WE ARE LIVING IN A WORLD PARADED BY PEOPLE WHO ARE ENSLAVED BY THE CONSUMER CULTURE LIKE GLUTONOUS PIGS. ALL THAT THEY THINK ABOUT IS MATERIAL THINGS.

MONEY!
MONEY!
MONEY!

AND NOT THEIR SOUL. SO LOST IN LUST FOR VANITIES.

THAT WAS A REALLY, REALLY GREAT INSPIRING MESSAGE THAT CAME ALONG WITH THE PICTURE OF WHICH IT WAS THE ESSENCE OF POSTING THE PIX IN THE FIRST PLACE.

WELL THE BLIND WILL CONTINUE TO BE BLIND TO THE SIGNIFICANT OF LIFE.

LET THEM CONTINUE TO LIVE THE LIFE OF AN ANIMAL.
FOOD AND MATING IN THEIR FOOLS PARADISE AND ONLY A FOOL DOES NOT KNOW ITS NOT PARADISE.

THUMBS UP FOR THE OPs AND THUMBS UP TO YOU TOO FOR BEING SO SENSITIVE AND INTELLIGENT.

ALLOW THE LIVING DEAD TO CONTINUE TO WANDER IN THEIR CONFUSSION AND CONJECTURE.

A WORLD OF LOST VALUES. WHAT A SHAME!!!
Re: A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame by Youngpo413: 6:25am On Dec 01, 2018
IAMBREEZY:
but she's still cute with her massive forehead now.gringringrin
yeah.
Re: A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame by Oreofepeters: 6:37am On Dec 01, 2018
She wasn't even fine

Earn money while chatting with different people Everyday. This is a new platform and it's so legit..

Check my signature
Re: A Picture of Rihanna Before Fame by Youngpo413: 8:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
gluv01:
See forehead cheesy
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

Raymond Ekwu, Eucharia Anunobi's Late Son's 1st Remembrance Anniversary / More Stunning Photos From Banky W’s Wife-to-be Adesua Etomi’s Bridal Shower In L / "Ok I Am Not Doing DNA Again, Let Bukky Come Out With My Baby"- Bigvai Oreoluwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.