Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) (27000 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by silverdam(m): 2:01am On Dec 29, 2013
Aww! God bless her..

My favourite actress Mercy
Johnson-Okojie donated various gifts and food items to over 5000 widows in her husband’s home town in Uromi, Edo state on Monday Dec 23, 2013.

Mercy Johnson via her "Mercy
Johnson Okojie’s Foundation" put smiles on the widows and the people of Uromi faces days before christmas by giving each and every one of the 5000 widows a bag of rice, 6 yards of super print, a bag of salt, groundnut oil, tin tomatoes and maggi cubes.

God bless Mercy for her generosity..

[url]tosinsilverdam.com/?p=7660[/url]

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by silverdam(m): 2:04am On Dec 29, 2013
More

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by silverdam(m): 2:08am On Dec 29, 2013
More!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Princess2be(f): 2:47am On Dec 29, 2013
Wow! That's so nice and thoughtful of her. I hope others will equally emulate her kind gesture.

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Sleekbaby(f): 4:35am On Dec 29, 2013
Thats so kind of u, God bless u n ur family

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Airforce1(m): 4:51am On Dec 29, 2013
God bless you and your family for putting a big smile on dis women faces dis christmas @M.J grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 4:58am On Dec 29, 2013
Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Airforce1(m): 5:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.

What is dis one saying

Sounds like something a poor lonely disturbed person would say.

41 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by suzzyy(f): 6:16am On Dec 29, 2013
God will reward u, more power to ur elbows
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by lolade123: 6:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.
Is this another tpia@ in the making grin, , anyway, may God bless d family for caring for d widows.

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by ogbonge9grian: 6:34am On Dec 29, 2013
shut da EFF up u silly troll. U sound so embittered and frustrated. So he should be in rags to show solidarity with the widows abi? U do well. Mumu of the highest order. @ topic, keep d good work going Mercy Johnson.

13 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Coldfaya(m): 6:47am On Dec 29, 2013

Mumu

10 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2013
You can give without making an occasion of it. This is crass.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by axortedbabe(f): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2013
worris dis one sayin
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by NadiaSA1(f): 7:05am On Dec 29, 2013
is like u have been mad before undecided

18 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by gluv01(f): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2013
Awww...that's just superb! Purity's growing beautifully smiley
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Issorai

What's wrong with dt niccur running his mouth or is it hand over what's not?
So some peeps can be termed arrogant by the agbada they wear way they dress?
Katikati
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Nice one mercy johnson and hubby. We need more of this people in our society. Putting smiles back on widows is a great feat that comes with lots of blessings. May God bless the givers and the widows abundantly.

@op, i dont understand oooo, you mean in one town, there are 5000 thousand widows? Hmmmmmm! Oma se ooooo. See exageration sha!
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 29, 2013
coming from an humble background,she has seen,and tasted the other side of life,so she knows how it feels.
Very thoughtful of her..kudos to her.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by IAMBREEZY: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: [s]Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance[/s].
fool what do you mean by this gibberish you just spewed nuthead.

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by adeonikan: 7:51am On Dec 29, 2013
[quote author=Horayce]Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance. [/quotes

A fool will always be a fool forever .....look at what poverty as turn u into mumu grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2013
I love you girl kiss
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by nikkypearl(f): 8:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Please kindly send me your address..you deserve a big slap dear. angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 29, 2013
u've recieved enuf insult,don't lemme complicate tinz 4 u!!

9 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2013
I wudnt comment until reliable source like vanguard,otherwise is a scam! Do u tink count frm 1-5000 is easy? I dont even c mercy closer to those item..diff. Pic in diff background! Amebor!
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 29, 2013
the husband overdressed....i agree with d oda dude...and truth be told, i hate it when people announce..we all giv bck to d society in my own little way..i do, i dnt knw abt u...bt dnt announce it...remenber what Jesus says abt giving"dnt let even ur left hand to know wat u give wit ur right hand "...nw wats d aim of d publicity....?........... also remenber,some ppl giv, bt nt out of love (1cor 13)

11 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by homesteady(m): 9:31am On Dec 29, 2013
God bless them!
Please what is wrong with him wearing agbada? Does agbada signify arrogance? undecided

Mercy is looking pretty in that dress, OP get a full picture of mercy!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 29, 2013
sexy-excalibur:
the husband overdressed....i agree with d oda dude...and truth be told, i hate it when people announce..we all giv bck to d society in my own little way..i do, i dnt knw abt u...bt dnt announce it...remenber what Jesus says abt giving"dnt let even ur left hand to know wat u give wit ur right hand "...nw wats d aim of d publicity....?........... also remenber,some ppl giv, bt nt out of love (1cor 13)
wat are u saying??do u tink itz possible 2 give a thousand gifts without d public knwing,talkless of 5 thousand pple!moreso d way pple live is diffrent,d man has a sophisticated lifestyle and u also av urz!!#shikena

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Dannylux: 9:41am On Dec 29, 2013
Worthy of emulation.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Abbey2sam(m): 11:52am On Dec 29, 2013
sexy-excalibur:

You can't always refer everything to the bible, this people are celebrities,weather they announce it or not one way or the other it will found it way out to the public....................

They are giving back to the society and to me that's all that matters, eye service or whatever you choose to call it I don't really care, cuz its their money and they chose to share it with the poor

Happy sunday

6 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2013

People like you makes me remember that one can't please the world

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by 5thNOTE: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2013
BoboYekini: You can give without making an occasion of it. This is crass.
Not of this magnitude. Even if she didnt publish it, the number alone wont allow any person keep quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) / Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Style (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.