Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,242 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) (26999 Views)

Mercy Johnson And Her Kids Play In The Snow(photo) / Queen Miebaka Wokoma Celebrates Christmas With Widows / Mercy Johnson Is Wanted By Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by gabbytabby: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
Good on you Mercy and may the lord continue to bless you.

At least I have one positive thing about Uromi as my experience with another Uromi and also Okojie has been such that it would make me run next time I hear someone is from there.

https://www.nairaland.com/1127364/tenant-hell-should-get-mobile
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by crisycent: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Does that look like 5000 bags of rice? How many people benefited from the charity?
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by brainzdh(m): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.

Oversabi Ode. Smh
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
na wa ooooo....5000 widows in my very own Uromi?

I smell lies.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by victorazy(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2013
5000 widows? shocked weting killed d men?
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by mployer(m): 1:39pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mercy. We know u are a nairalander. Tanx anyway wink
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Newkidoo(m): 1:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
you are not yet a nairalander if you don't comment on this thread A.s.a.p..grin grin

www.nairaland.com/1572324/typical-nairalander
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by CapodeCapouti(m): 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
I won't be surprised if some women who aren't widows joined in it too,that is how bad the situation of things are.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Slitz(f): 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
lolade123:
Is this another tpia@ in the making grin, , anyway, may God bless d family for caring for d widows.
mehn..I was already lyk "tpia!!!". and den I checkd d name again cool
lolade123:
Is this another tpia@ in the making grin, , anyway, may God bless d family for caring for d widows.
mehn..I was already lyk "tpia!!!". and den I checkd d name again

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Endy11: 1:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Horayce: Her husband looks like an arrogant person. What's he overdressing for? Moreso than his wife? To emphasize his superiority and wealth over those poor wretched donees abi? Charity that announces itself in the manner they did, pictures and all, isn't charity but arrogance.
u r such a. Big fool and. U suck. So he is. Suppose to b in rags. U. R such. A devil
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by cutierashy(f): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Airforce1: God bless you and your family for putting a big smile on dis women faces dis christmas @M.J grin
Can't beliieve dis gud words are cming out 4rm ur mouth cheesy it seems u changed a bit.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2013

At least they GAVE! Why can't people like you reason normally. Whether they announced or they did not announce one thing is a fact..they dipped their hands into dia pockets
and gave to the needy. So shut up
and stop acting like a possessed somebody. Its pple like you that use ur eyes to throw daggers at pple who give publicly
and jinx their lives for them. Small small witchcraft powers. Mschewwww

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by rafcrown(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
GOOD DEEDS.WORTHY OF EMULATION BY CORRUPT AND RICH PEOPLE.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:06pm On Dec 29, 2013

[size=24pt]WHATS WRONG?

THATS NOT CALLED OVERDRESSING!

THATS CALLED WEARING TRADITIONAL CLOTHES!

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE OUR TRADITIONAL CLOTHES LOOK SUPERIOR TO THE WHITE-MANS CLOTHES YOU ARE WEARING![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Mogidi: 2:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
I pray God reward the couple.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
Prodigal son: smh, God go punish poverty. Na u Mercy Johnson 4 meet cos u nid help pass those widows. Ur own case worst.
hahahahaha, falls from keke napep and faint.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by akpomeme(m): 2:49pm On Dec 29, 2013
You are crazy... He can dress anyhow he wants. At least he remembered to give back to the poor. Olodo.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by ncpat(m): 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
May God almighty bless you (Mercy) and your family.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 29, 2013

Who Brought this pesin here? You just come show the more than 10,000 people viewing this how STEWPID you are! Your Whole community should be ashamed of you..

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by joe120120(m): 4:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
Lie ds reporters are all full of lies ,wat is good in telling Nigeria the truth ,look at the picture about two compound.there not up to 200 .let this reporters be truthfull we want a good nigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by satellitedaisy: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2013
Did she borrow a dress from toolz and co? Anyway, weldone my name sake. I love you
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Bimpe29: 4:55pm On Dec 29, 2013
Nice 1 MJ, keep it up.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by ugoboss26(m): 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2013
babyface333: Nice one mercy johnson and hubby. We need more of this people in our society. Putting smiles back on widows is a great feat that comes with lots of blessings. May God bless the givers and the widows abundantly.

@op, i dont understand oooo, you mean in one town, there are 5000 thousand widows? Hmmmmmm! Oma se ooooo. See exageration sha!

My dear, I just think it's a typo error, cuz me nor fit believe say them go even give 5000x 13,000 worth of rice out....op meant 500 I think.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by skyp(m): 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2013
God bless you
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by mchileks4luv(f): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
What is your problem,his dressing dosent matter here,are Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ jealouse,if he is not in surport he wud not have been dere.
Pls Ğø̲̣̣ n sleep.who brought Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ here.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by nativedoctor(m): 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2013

I'm very sure you go the toilet with a whistle in your mouth so that you will know which end to wipe afterwards.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by mariM(f): 7:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Mercy johnson, god bless you for remembering this people.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Honestagbons(m): 8:53pm On Dec 29, 2013
Gives never lack,I she gives she be reward,nice of you[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by Glexxx: 9:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
...Hmmm...i c.R u a costumier?
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by okpukmbat: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013

Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by BarristerRoy(m): 10:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
God Bless Her and Her Family.
Re: Mercy Johnson Donates Items To Widows In Uromi, Edo State (photos) by therealdeal: 10:14pm On Dec 29, 2013
ALWAYS HATING. NA YOU DEY CHOOSE WETIN HIM GO WEAR? HOW MUCH HAVE YOU GIVEN THE POOR. CRITICIZE CONSTRUCTIVELY BRO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dremo And Friends Survive Robbery Attack In Lagos Traffic (Photos) / Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) / Wakabobo Blogger Arrested For Posting About Soldiers Fighting In Onitsha Barrack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.