Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell (1620 Views)

Photo!!pics!!! Guys Can You Eat This Snacks!!gels Cn U Watch Him Eat This??pics! / ~ African Snacks & Appetizers ~ / Procedure Of Baking Cakes And Snacks:meatpies,donots And So Much More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 29, 2013
It's very appalling the rate at which most supermarkets,shops,eatery etc sell killer food to members of the public.

A younger brother of mine decided to walk into a supermarket near GTB,Lokoja,identified as Berby Cue(he couldn't remember the correct spelling of the said supermarket) and bought a snack,Digestive Avena choco,which has no NAFDAC reg no,expiry/production date or what so ever for our younger ones.Unfortunately,it happened we all tasted the poisoned biscuit.

After taking the said snack,we all immediately had running stomach and almost died,but for God,each of us had to go toilet as much as four times or more.

I hereby call on NAFDAC and the relevant authority to sanction this callous supermarket and others who've been selling adulterated and killer snacks such like this to Nigerians.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by fr3do(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2013
Oya
The mods should push this to the front page
Re: Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Why should you buy a product that has no NAFDAC registration number or expiry/production date? You don't even care much about your health, or was the hunger so unbearable at that particular moment?

Anyways, sorry about it, speedy recovery and please report it to the authorities.
Re: Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Jayeris: Why should you buy a product that has no NAFDAC registration number or expiry/production date? You don't even care much about your health, or was the hunger so unbearable at that particular moment?

Anyways, sorry about it, speedy recovery and please report it to the authorities.

You know this wasn't my fault either as he's the one who picked it without checking.The truth is,for me,I don't but any of such things in the supermarket,neither do I go there for shopping.
Re: Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by jumzzy448: 12:57am On Dec 30, 2013
people really have to be extra conscious of what goes into their stomach.
Re: Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by cynhamscakes(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jayeris: Why should you buy a product that has no NAFDAC registration number or expiry/production date? You don't even care much about your health, or was the hunger so unbearable at that particular moment?

This was exactly the same thing that came to my mind while i was reading through.

@op be careful next time.
Re: Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by Nobody: 2:58am On Jan 05, 2014
cynhamscakes:

This was exactly the same thing that came to my mind while i was reading through.

@op be careful next time.

Yea,thanks#
Re: Beware Of This Killer Snacks Supermarkets Sell by olubukola07(f): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
It is possible that the product is expired and they (the supermarket) cleaned off the date. There was a time I wanted to buy gala too that I discovered there was no nafdac number, bn number, mfg or expiry date. I had to return it to the seller sharply

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Steak And Kidney Pie / Guar Gum Power Available For Sale / Tasty Sandwich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.