Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,830 members, 7,802,657 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. (1917 Views)

Four Lies Men Tell To Get Sex From Ladies.. Num 1 Is Common! / Lies Ladies Tell To Fool Guys / Popular Lies Ladies Tell Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Kingtim(m): 7:30am On Dec 29, 2013
Are you guilty of telling a friend one of these lies?
You’d be hard-pressed to be among a group of ladies with nothing to say regarding your relationship. So if one of your best friends is gabbing more than a "Chatty Cathy” doll, avoid these four lies women tell each other about men and dating:

1) "He’s probably just busy."
When you first started dating, he showed up regularly with flowers and couldn’t stop whispering sweet nothings into your ear. But now? You’re lucky if he returns your phone calls because he’s sooo busy. Your BFF may console you otherwise, but bottom line is we all have the same amount of hours in our day. Break free, girl. There are plenty of fish in the sea who will make time to take your bait no matter when the tide is receding.

2). "I know exactly how you feel."
Um. No. You don’t. Perhaps your friend has dealt with a similar circumstance, but the only way for her to know how you feel is to be you. Everyone’s feelings are unique to themselves. She might have some good advice, but in my experience “I know exactly how you feel” is more of a redirect to make conversation about herself than to input any life-altering suggestions. Proceed with caution.
3). "He’s cheating on you."
Okay, Miss Negative Nancy, he fell asleep and forgot to text you one night. It’s not like he called you someone else’s name in the middle of s*x or didn’t invite you to his birthday dinner. Just because your friend’s ex cheated on her with a stripper named Princess doesn’t mean all men are scum.
4.) "All men are the same."
On the contrary. Men are like shoes; no two fit alike and you have to try a bunch on until you find the perfect fit. Some are uncomfortable, some make you feel like a hooker, but one will fit so well you think you’re walking on cloud nine.
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by hammedkola(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2013
Okay, angryOkay,
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Drniyi4u(m): 7:56am On Dec 29, 2013
really??!
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Oludrex(m): 7:57am On Dec 29, 2013
This is not a Front page material but who knws, the Op myt get lucky...

Space Reserved !!!

I will come back and comment after service
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Ghadafy(m): 8:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Booked and I will only come back if I see this trash at the front page.
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by sage2(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2013
Interesting
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by candor4(f): 8:13am On Dec 29, 2013
Where did u get dis from................pls kindly go n research......................most of dem r nt true
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Smily202(m): 8:18am On Dec 29, 2013
Noted. ...
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by phemswag: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2013
This O.P must have been drunk when typing this trash!!!
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by hammedkola(m): 8:29am On Dec 29, 2013
Ghadafy: Booked and I will only come back if I see this trash at the front page.

Oludrex: This is not a Front page material but who knws, the Op myt get lucky...

Space Reserved !!!

I will come back and comment after service

You guys need to stop being childish
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Ghadafy(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2013
hammedkola:

Why don't you shut the fuq up? Btw, is that your picture in your profile?
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Smily202(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Ghadafy:

Why don't you shut the fuq up? Btw, is that your picture in your profile?

Hmmmmmmmmmm angry grin grin grin
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Ustec: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Ok
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Bigcake: 9:14am On Dec 29, 2013
Pls hw can i place a post on Nairaland? I have a very interesting gist than will make frontpage.
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by Abbey2sam(m): 12:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
Bigcake: Pls hw can i place a post on Nairaland? I have a very interesting gist than will make frontpage.

Come back after your english class, I will teach you
Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by 190theclown: 12:22pm On Dec 29, 2013
hammedkola:

Re: Four lies ladies tell their friends about men. by EejaNla01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
cool

(1) (Reply)

Do Girls Like Handsome Proud Guys??? / Help!!! He Always Fear To Aproach A LADY!!! / Nairalanders, Where Have I Gone Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.