Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

The Dearth Of Nigeria Artist - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / The Dearth Of Nigeria Artist (523 Views)

Why Nigeria Artist Are Not Making From Music / Nigeria Artist: Ayeola Ayodeji / Nigeria Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dearth Of Nigeria Artist by Ridol4sure(m): 8:07am On Dec 29, 2013
I appreciate good music but when i see real talent i instantly fell in love with such artist.
I see no reason why i should spend my hard earn thousand to go for a show,while all the artist does is to sing along the pre arrange selection of his/her song.
That is why i support live show though it dig some hole into the organiser pocket but the audience will be appreciative.
I wonder who among the latest hiphop artist can really survive 1hour on stage with live performance?

(1) (Reply)

Guy Went To Every Nation On Earth, Recorded One Second Of Video In Each / Iyanya And P-square Nominated For The 2013soul Train Awards / Ram Wrestling Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.