Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,380 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) (37560 Views)

Russia Warned Not To Deliver Missiles To Syria / Russia Has Delivered S-300 Missiles To Syria. Will Israel Strike Russia ? / Israel Caught Selling 69 Us Patriot Missiles To Red China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by mmmustapha(m): 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
after they've destroyed your land n stole your crude oil now they are selling u their destructive weapons
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Olastep1(m): 2:47pm On Dec 30, 2013
Religion of Peace indeed
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by okeke2: 2:48pm On Dec 30, 2013
I really love watching people die...
I love war
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bestower: 2:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
The united states should please help nigeria government by using this latest hellfire of a drone to demolish all these boko haramites camp sites in d north,but i beliive our GEJ wuldnt allow such an act still waiting for a peace talk while innocent souls are buried often from this ignorants,heartless haramites.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:51pm On Dec 30, 2013
Which kind hellfire?no be the toy wey dem see forr Ibadan some days ago bedis?abeg the thing na toy jo
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
bestower: The united states should please help nigeria government by using this latest hellfire of a drone to demolish all these boko haramites camp sites in d north,but i beliive our GEJ wuldnt allow such an act still waiting for a peace talk while innocent souls are buried often from this ignorants,heartless haramites.
its all about 2015
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by BrokenTV: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
alotofgrace: 3rded
fourthed
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
When did US start deciding who goes to hell ?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by mazizitonene(m): 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
Ejike.chinedu:
CLICK LIKE ,if u love me cheesy wink ...
undecided
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by akereconfi: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
udilson: U see if u want to fight insurgent train u watsoever dum pple in us/china/russia nd nt wt so called invaders israel.jonajang...
Zanfara state gov want nig troops 2 trains nd arm vigilantee against arm robbers u crying foul
soo u dump pple wat i'l u call these all am asking is justice

Guy Please speak English

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bestower: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
okeke2: I really love watching people die...
I love war
will u like to see ur loved ones dying in ur presence?never pray for war,get a life.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
I love war
meshonu,keep quiet jo,wetin you sabi?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

You want the innocent men women and Children to die??

You are just like boko haram. Better claim the name.
Madam, your emotion towards Islam has reached a RED alert stage you couldn't comprehend simple English.

The person you quoted never mentions the US should send drones to wipe out northern Nigeria and all its people.

He'd mean that US should send drones to kill all boko haramist, boko haram leaders, their supporters and those leaders of the boarder nations supporting them.

Radical Islam is evil, Islamic terrorists are evils and must be wiped off the surface of the earth.

Just few hours ago, a stupid Islamic woman destroyed the lives of many in Russia just because and I believe, 71 virgin males is waiting for her or don't same compensation goes to their radical females?

7 Likes

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by smada13(m): 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
udilson: U see if u want to fight insurgent train u watsoever dum pple in us/china/russia nd nt wt so called invaders israel.jonajang...
Zanfara state gov want nig troops 2 trains nd arm vigilantee against arm robbers u crying foul

what is this one saying?....*shouts*...sukura pls bring dat long rope under the mattress for me make I tie dis man before he'll run away...
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bestower: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: its all about 2015
So, he should neglect his citizen turning them as prey for the haramites?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Danhumprey: 2:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
English please! undecided
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
okpara ugo: When did US start deciding who goes to hell ?
ask google

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols: They couldn't find a more befitting name huh?

who are they to create hell?? Are they trying to take an attribute of GOd?

The real hell is waiting for the ones who die as unbelievers.

I can't believe you are still caught up in the lies about hell after Pope Francis said this:

"The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God” Pope Francis declared."

Anyway, he also said, all religions are the same. The Pope and the head of Christianity has spoken. He said what most discerning minds know already. Allow all the "hell" talk - the new consciousness is about reality and not allegories and fables.

Shalom! cool

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
The US of A is a very funny country, I tell ya.

So after arming and training the Islamists in Syria and giving them the lee-way to destroy the country. Now that it has backfired and al Queda has decided to create an Islamic Emirate, from Iraq to Syria - they are now fighting against the same terrorists alongside the Syrians, Iranians and the Iraqis. Pathetic!

Act first and think later! undecided

4 Likes

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by IYANGBALI: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
bestower: So, he should neglect his citizen turning them as prey for the haramites?
it shows the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria. If and I mean if he wins the 2015 election,the guy would be very deadly,then he wouldn't need the vote or support of the northerners,so its all politics
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by AdekunleBalogun: 3:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
UPON ALL THE HELLFIRE JETS AND GUNS, TERRORISM HAS NOT STOPPED.......... THEY FIND A PERMANENT SOLUTION BY RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
shymexx:

I can't believe you are still caught up in the lies about hell after Pope Francis said this:

"The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer. This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God” Pope Francis declared."

Anyway, he also said, all religions are the same. The Pope and the head of Christianity has spoken. He said what most discerning minds know already. Allow all the "hell" talk - the new consciousness is about reality and not allegories and fables.

Shalom! cool
Dude that never happened..Do yu ever watch your news channels?? undecided
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
shymexx:

I can believe you are still caught up in the lies about hell after Pope Francis said this:

Anyway, he also said, all religions are the same. The Pope and the head of Christian has spoken. He said what most discerning minds know already. Allow all the "hell" talk - the new consciousness is about reality and not allegories and fables.

Shalom! cool

That's his opinion and it has not overrule the opinion of other popes before him.

There is a reward for good or evil. Don't make the evil one feel smarter than the good ones that at the end, God would accommodation all in paradise irrespective of your deeds on earth.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2013
KingMEXX: Dude that never happened..Do yu ever watch your news channels?? undecided

Keep living in denial. Pope Francis said it at the Vatican Council a few days ago.

Well, in case you don't know, the secrets of both Christianity and Islam are archived at the Vatican libraries.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 30, 2013
shymexx:

Keep living in denial. Pope Francis said it at the Vatican Council a few days ago.

Well, in case you don't know, the secrets of both Christianity and Islam are archived at the Vatican libraries.
No one is living in denial; Your claim holds no grounds, kinda baseless. What's your source? The Iranian website?? Its amazing that such news could emanate from an Iranian site, few days after the Syrian leader sent the Pope messages that he was ready to talk. We all know the radical Muslims ain't happy about that move and are hell bent on preventing such negotiations from ever happening...
Am sure you can decipher what they can do next
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 3:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
shymexx:

Shalom! cool

I am not a Christian, you know wink

But I guess this kind of talk sweet atheists' mind. 'Even if God is for real, We still don't go to hell' *atheistic smile follows*

I believe in Paradise and Hell.

That is what makes sense. Accountability has to happen.

3 Likes

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
SeaGold:
Madam, your emotion towards Islam has reached a RED alert stage you couldn't comprehend simple English.

The person you quoted never mentions the US should send drones to wipe out northern Nigeria and all its people.

He'd mean that US should send drones to kill all boko haramist, boko haram leaders, their supporters and those leaders of the boarder nations supporting them.

Radical Islam is evil, Islamic terrorists are evils and must be wiped off the surface of the earth.

Just few hours ago, a stupid Islamic woman destroyed the lives of many in Russia just because and I believe, 71 virgin males is waiting for her or don't same compensation goes to their radical females?

Shut Up!!!

You and the likers of your post, I'll teach English while you beg for more grin

How do you know the guy's mind? hypocrite!

It is fact that many of you in your ignorance have a blind hatred for the North.

Some of you even think North=hausa and Hausa= Muslims.

You think someone who asks for a whole region, the largest region in Nigeria to be wiped out, should be understood differently from what he wrote. Are you saying he is too dumb to write what he means?

5 Likes

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

I am not a Christian, you know wink

But I guess this kind of talk sweet atheists' mind. 'Even if God is for real, We still don't go to hell' *atheistic smile follows*

I believe in Paradise and Hell.

That is what makes sense. Accountability has to happen.

Bwahahahahaha

I was just messing about. Pope Francis never said anything like that. Shyte, you want ol'man and the Catholic Church to lose their cash cow and the sheeple, yes? grin

Anyway, I'm not an atheist. I believe in God - but religion isn't my thing.

I also believe in after-life - but Paradise/Hell are for simple-minded folks since both already exist on this planet right now meaning: good and bad times. However, the only thing/person I'm accountable to is my conscience and God who lives inside of me.

Regardless, hellfire missile is the perfect name for those surface-to-air monsters. The double effects of those monsters can never be overemphasised. After blowing the enemies to smithereens - they burn the pieces to ashes. Darn!! The yanks are brutal!

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by biggmusty(m): 3:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
Smily202:

Seconded..

Me too!!
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by smada13(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
I love war

u don't nid to be in Nigeria then...Iraq or Syria will be gud for u.....rubbish somebody...
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
AdekunleBalogun: UPON ALL THE HELLFIRE JETS AND GUNS, TERRORISM HAS NOT STOPPED.......... THEY FIND A PERMANENT SOLUTION BY RESPECTING THE RIGHTS OF INDIVIDUALS.
What right? please explain this right
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bestower: 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
[quote
author=IYA NGBALI]it shows the kind of leaders we have in Nigeria. If
and I mean if he wins the 2015 election,the guy would be very
deadly,then he wouldn't need the vote or support of the northerners,so
its all politics[/quote]Well,partially accepted point,still,bloodshed shouldnt be the sacrifice,dont u get it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.