Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) (37559 Views)

Russia Warned Not To Deliver Missiles To Syria / Russia Has Delivered S-300 Missiles To Syria. Will Israel Strike Russia ? / Israel Caught Selling 69 Us Patriot Missiles To Red China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by MrRainBigxtorm(m): 3:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

I am not a Christian, you know wink

But I guess this kind of talk sweet atheists' mind. 'Even if God is for real, We still don't go to hell' *atheistic smile follows*

I believe in Paradise and Hell.

That is what makes sense. Accountability has to happen.

Muslim or man_made_god worshiper... or what is your faith let's socialize!!!
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Joe50(m): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
[size=20pt]@op, is it hellfire or air fire[/size] undecided undecided undecided

dis is drone na
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by gidiMonsta(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
SeaGold:
Madam, your emotion towards Islam has reached a RED alert stage you couldn't comprehend simple English.

The person you quoted never mentions the US should send drones to wipe out northern Nigeria and all its people.

He'd mean that US should send drones to kill all boko haramist, boko haram leaders, their supporters and those leaders of the boarder nations supporting them.

Radical Islam is evil, Islamic terrorists are evils and must be wiped off the surface of the earth.

Just few hours ago, a stupid Islamic woman destroyed the lives of many in Russia just because and I believe, 71 virgin males is waiting for her or don't same compensation goes to their radical females?

You can't achieve that without killing thousands of innocent people, at the end of the day you will only end up creating more foot soldiers for the radicals.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by 2tundeay(m): 3:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
okeke2: I really love watching people die...
I love war
I am sure you ll love to see the members of your family die too one after the other. 'Idiotic nuisance'
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Kennyfancy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2013
udilson: U see if u want to fight insurgent train u watsoever dum pple in us/china/russia nd nt wt so called invaders israel.jonajang...
Zanfara state gov want nig troops 2 trains nd arm vigilantee against arm robbers u crying foul
soo u dump pple wat i'l u call these all am asking is justice
wht is dis one saying ?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by abbeysteph: 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hahahahahahahahah ar u sure there somtin called allah.guy abeg jesus is d only way
Artless360: If Allah is for us hu cn b against us

islam is peace
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by loswhite(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols: They couldn't find a more befitting name huh?

who are they to create hell?? Are they trying to take an attribute of GOd?

The real hell is waiting for the ones who die as unbelievers.
how can u attribute God to hell fire? Smh
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by binhozie(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
udilson: U see if u want to fight insurgent train u watsoever dum pple in us/china/russia nd nt wt so called invaders israel.jonajang...
Zanfara state gov want nig troops 2 trains nd arm vigilantee against arm robbers u crying foul
soo u dump pple wat i'l u call these all am asking is justice

Where is the receipt for this weed?

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Iykeponti(m): 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: US should send this "Hellfire" to northern Nigeria to wipe them all out including their leaders and their supporters from the other part of the country..
i wonder wot Jonnyman is waiting for sad
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by stevecantrell: 4:15pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by stevecantrell: 4:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2013
shymexx:

Bwahahahahaha

I was just messing about. Pope Francis never said anything like that. Shyte, you want ol'man and the Catholic Church to lose their cash cow and the sheeple, yes? grin

Anyway, I'm not an atheist. I believe in God - but religion isn't my thing.

I also believe in after-life - but Paradise/Hell are for simple-minded folks since both already exist on this planet right now meaning: good and bad times. However, the only thing/person I'm accountable to is my conscience and God who lives inside of me.

Regardless, hellfire missile is the perfect name for those surface-to-air monsters. The double effects of those monsters can never be overemphasised. After blowing the enemies to smithereens - they burn the pieces to ashes. Darn!! The yanks are brutal!

tWould be interesting to know how you worship the God that lives inside of You.

How did you know of this God?

na for this nairaland i dey hear all kin belief lipsrsealed
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

You want the innocent men women and Children to die??

You are just like boko haram. Better claim the name.
this boko girl is everywhr to defend her blood sucking religion.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Somatohadidas(m): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

You want the innocent men women and Children to die??

You are just like boko haram. Better claim the name.
you stupid,c**t f@ggot....Do you know how many innoccent CHILDREN and WOMEN that had been killed since the purported or so-called WAR on TERROR......GOGGLE SEARCH IRAQ WAR DIARY and see for youself the greatest HELL that is awaiting the AMERICAN FORCES AND THEIR PRESIDENTS.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Which kind hellfire?no be the toy wey dem see forr Ibadan some days ago bedis?abeg the thing na toy jo

that toy fit giv heart attack o.

When I heard it was in Ibadan, na so fear catch me.I no ready yet. hmmn undecided
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
gidiMonsta:

You can't achieve that without killing thousands of innocent people, at the end of the day you will only end up creating more foot soldiers for the radicals.

Ofcourse, we cannot rule out collateral damage.

The Nigeria troops killed over 2 millions Bafrias that includes children, women and unarmed men to maintain the unity of Nigeria which you and I is still enjoying.

BTW...has boko haram been killing the Nigeria security personnels, No. They kill and maim innocent harmless Nigeria that is not even opposed to their religious belief.

There should be no carrot and stick approach but F-I-R-E to them so that their leaders upnorth, their children and women would understand the calamity their radicalism brought to them and this will necessitate the abolition of terrorism and foster religious harmony towards other PEACEFUL religion.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Somatohadidas: you stupid,c**t f@ggot....Do you know how many innoccent CHILDREN and WOMEN that had been killed since the purported or so-called WAR on TERROR......GOGGLE SEARCH IRAQ WAR DIARY and see for youself the greatest HELL that is awaiting the AMERICAN FORCES AND THEIR PRESIDENTS.

another dolt thinks he has some sense to make.

So You think killing more innocent people will solve the problem?

Ode ni e ke. can't even spell google

I didnt join NL to read idiotas like You.

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishop4APC: this boko girl is everywhr to defend her blood sucking religion.

try to make some sense by at least adding to the topic of discussion.

ode. who named you bishop?

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 4:43pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

So You thunk killing more innocent people will solve the problem.

Shut da phuck...I say u shud shut da phuck **u wan quote abi, oya bring dat phone and go back to ur room mumu*
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Somatohadidas(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

So You thunk killing more innocent people will solve the problem.

Arguing with a f00l like u will only drag one to ur level.....but b4 I stop responding to ur SENSELESS comments....Google search IRAQ WAR DIARY,AFGHANISTAN WAR DIARY.....
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 4:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
bishopode ignored

the other dolt, crying for relevance also ignored.

Only F00ls pray for war. You only know the beginning, no one knows the end.

It doesn't know who is right or Who is too young or too innocent to die.

Only F00ls, whose lives and that of their family have no meaning wish for war.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by bishop4APC: 4:53pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

bishopode ignored

the other dolt, crying for relevance also ignored.

Only F00ls pray for war. You only know the beginning, no one knows the end.

It doesn't know who is right or Who is too young or too innocent to die.

Only F00ls, whose lives and that of their family have no meaning wish for war.
Preach that to your boko brothers, WOWO face.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

Shut Up!!!

You and the likers of your post, I'll teach English while you beg for more grin

How do you know the guy's mind? hypocrite!

It is fact that many of you in your ignorance have a blind hatred for the North.

Some of you even think North=hausa and Hausa= Muslims.

You think someone who asks for a whole region, the largest region in Nigeria to be wiped out, should be understood differently from what he wrote. Are you saying he is too dumb to write what he means?

I thought I strengthened the English for you to comprehend and why the 'oestrogens' release?

Do u want to tell me that he doesn't know that 40 percentage of northerners aren't Muslims?

Do I believe that the guy u quoted doesn't know that Igbos and other tribes aren't residing in the north?

I read texts and deduce meanings intelligently not just swallowing all the writer's context/style verbatim.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by oluxy(m): 4:58pm On Dec 30, 2013
U peeps did not knw what is btw US and Irag... Do ur research and u will understand..

No more comment.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by DMainMan: 4:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
deols:

Shut Up!!!

You and the likers of your post, I'll teach English while you beg for more grin

How do you know the guy's mind? hypocrite!

It is fact that many of you in your ignorance have a blind hatred for the North.

Some of you even think North=hausa and Hausa= Muslims.

You think someone who asks for a whole region, the largest region in Nigeria to be wiped out, should be understood differently from what he wrote. Are you saying he is too dumb to write what he means?

Nyc 1. Are u minding them. Such people if given power will b worst dan Boko Haram. Wicked people.

2 Likes

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Somatohadidas(m): 5:02pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wikileaks AFGHAN WAR DIARY showed the atrocities of the American Forces committed against the Civillian Population.....May God not spare you of your WICKEDNESS AND BRUTALITY
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
chino11: US should send this "Hellfire" to northern Nigeria to wipe them all out including their leaders and their supporters from the other part of the country..

I thought your Reterdeen President wanted their votes? Is he no longer in politics?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2013

I thought your Retardeen President wanted their votes? Is he no longer in politics?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by deols(f): 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
SeaGold:

I thought I strengthened the English for you to comprehend and why the 'oestrogens' release?

Do u want to tell me that he doesn't know that 40 percentage of northerners aren't Muslims?

Do I believe that the guy u quoted doesn't know that Igbos and other tribes aren't residing in the north?

I read texts and deduce meanings intelligently not just swallowing all the writer's context/style verbatim.

another mumu to the ignored list.

While in junior sec school, my English writing was better than the gibberish you wrote above.

1. Go back to school
2. Get some Education
3. stop being a hypocrite
4. try to debate with me.

ciao angry
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by nagoma(m): 5:07pm On Dec 30, 2013
okeke2: I really love watching people die...
Irst.I love war

This kind of person are the first casualties in war. Others watch them die first.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Mansursani(m): 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
How?
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by tintingz(m): 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
What is the different between you and the terrorist with this your statement?

So we only have criminals in the north?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Israel's Iron Dome Intercepts Rockets From Gaza (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.