Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) (37561 Views)

Russia Warned Not To Deliver Missiles To Syria / Russia Has Delivered S-300 Missiles To Syria. Will Israel Strike Russia ? / Israel Caught Selling 69 Us Patriot Missiles To Red China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by muktarmtt(m): 12:23am On Dec 31, 2013
chino11: US should send this "Hellfire" to northern Nigeria to wipe them all out including their leaders and their supporters from the other part of the country..
I can see so much hate on ur eyes u r sick r sick person u will die wit dat hatred in ur grave mtsw.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2013
knew it was not gonna be long before Nigerians start abusing themselves over iraq and USA issues meanwhile,una no get light,road,hospital,govt,education,colleges,water,food,sanitary conditions omo e toomuch to list but you fools are busy goign gong ho about America and Iraq..keep on dying over other peoples belle proble u hear...bunch of fools

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by twkalio(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2013
udilson: U see if u want to fight insurgent train u watsoever dum pple in us/china/russia nd nt wt so called invaders israel.jonajang...
Zanfara state gov want nig troops 2 trains nd arm vigilantee against arm robbers u crying foul
soo u dump pple wat i'l u call these all am asking is justice
expired sk no reach u aby, na paw-paw leave and plantain leave u join de smoke. No worry, na yaba left gt u... Keep it up...
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Lilimax(f): 7:01am On Dec 31, 2013
SeaGold:
Madam, your emotion towards Islam has reached a RED alert stage you couldn't comprehend simple English.

The person you quoted never mentions the US should send drones to wipe out northern Nigeria and all its people.

He'd mean that US should send drones to kill all boko haramist, boko haram leaders, their supporters and those leaders of the boarder nations supporting them.

Radical Islam is evil, Islamic terrorists are evils and must be wiped off the surface of the earth.

Just few hours ago, a stupid Islamic woman destroyed the lives of many in Russia just because and I believe, 71 virgin males is waiting for her or don't same compensation goes to their radical females?
Likes.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Cikoloko(m): 8:39am On Dec 31, 2013
undecided
udilson: U see if u want to fight insurgent train u watsoever dum pple in us/china/russia nd nt wt so called invaders israel.jonajang...
Zanfara state gov want nig troops 2 trains nd arm vigilantee against arm robbers u crying foul
undecided undecidedwetin dis one de talk plss com again
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Davd52(m): 10:00am On Dec 31, 2013
Smily202:

Seconded..
supported
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by UfuomaUN(m): 10:47am On Dec 31, 2013
@OP, those are drones not "hell-fire missiles".

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by toluene12: 11:24am On Dec 31, 2013
undecided
undecided
wetin this one come talk now? undecided

complete violation of nairaland rule 21
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by ugonna1054(m): 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
This one na one way all expense paid trip of no return to the main HELLFIRE. grin grin grin grin
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by sibabdulazeez: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
@chino11 please dont pray for thing like this to us.We lost so many friends,relations in the name of BOKO HARAM.If truely this BOKO HARAM are muslim why are they killing their brothers and sisters.We need prayers to bring an end.
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
the warrior72:
@ Shymexx where can I get the full text of this pope's message please, a link can do
Bros, go and relax. The Pope never said such. Yu should endeavour to Watch your news stations daily
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by annawhite(f): 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
usmanktg2: If u like turn them to ashes, but know that all we know is
لاإله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
and the rest are commentaries
thank God for techno fones

be proud write that Arabic in English language tongue
usmanktg2: If u like turn them to ashes, but know that all we know is
لاإله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
and the rest are commentaries
thank God for techno fones

be proud write that Arabic in English language
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by thewarrior72: 7:29am On Jan 01, 2014
KingMEXX: Bros, go and relax. The Pope never said such. Yu should endeavour to Watch your news stations daily
Lol
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by chopsyray(m): 10:52am On Jan 01, 2014
deols: They couldn't find a more befitting name huh?

who are they to create hell?? Are they trying to take an attribute of GOd?

The real hell is waiting for the ones who die as unbelievers.

You are just pathetic, your God has trademarked 'Hellfire' abi? blind religious folks, must you put religion in everything?

1 Like

Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by Daziz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
Thats y i love the yoruba muslims very peace full and humble ...............i ve got one question am sure they wont be given a prostitute in heaven talk more of a virgin lest 72 virgins or would they?..... I just like their companies not like the hausas muslim that wanna make evrywhere hostile all in the name of religeon.

.parking my loads from north before one hausa guy go do me yankan rago nw .
Re: US Sends Hellfire Missiles To Iraq (Pictures) by jpphilips(m): 11:59am On Jan 06, 2014
Ufuoma UN: @OP, those are drones not "hell-fire missiles".

I tire oo!! the level of illiteracy on this site is abysmal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope Francis Says NATO Started The War In Ukraine By "Barking At Putin's Door" / Biden Vows Retaliation Over Kabul Attack, Says ISIL Affiliates Are Responsible / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.