Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Navigation Screen Of My Range Rover Doesn't Display;need An Expert Urgently - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Navigation Screen Of My Range Rover Doesn't Display;need An Expert Urgently (683 Views)

My Range Rover Evoque Is Getting Angry-- I Need Assitance / Check Out The Chinese Version Of Range Rover, So Cute! (Photos) / My Range Rover Sports 2006 Model Transmission Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Navigation Screen Of My Range Rover Doesn't Display;need An Expert Urgently by chronique(m): 8:26am On Dec 29, 2013
Hi! Pls I need an expert to help me fix the display screen of a range rover navi system. The screen doesn't show anything;just blinks. I need to fix it asap as I have a client waiting to purchase it in the morning tomorrow. Pls buzz me on 07083971264 or 07065614087. Thanks.
Re: Navigation Screen Of My Range Rover Doesn't Display;need An Expert Urgently by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Dec 29, 2013
Happened to my P38 a couple of years ago. Replacing the disc reader cured it. If you know anyone that owns a range, try swapping the disc reader and see if it works.
If it does, you will need to buy a replacement.
Re: Navigation Screen Of My Range Rover Doesn't Display;need An Expert Urgently by chronique(m): 11:57am On Dec 29, 2013
Ok. Thanks.
Lexusgs430: Happened to my P38 a couple of years ago. Replacing the disc reader cured it. If you know anyone that owns a range, try swapping the disc reader and see if it works.
If it does, you will need to buy a replacement.

(1) (Reply)

Any Car Diagnostics Expert In The House / Expert In Fluids, Engine Oil And Lubricants. / What To Do If A Car Engine Fails To Start

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.